SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

What's up y'all...long time no read!

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-03, 07:08 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What's up y'all...long time no read!

How's it going?! Anyone still here that I know? hehehe Figured I would drop in and check out the place, I've been so busy in the past few months I haven't had time for much forum browsing. Any super high HP SC's out there? Turbo SC400's?

SR

Last edited by CmputerWiz; 06-11-03 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-11-03, 07:57 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Dude..! Hows the Turbo SC doing...Nothing much has been happening really...Some new members have new SC300 boosted up... Although nothing has been happing to the SC400's tho...
Old 06-11-03, 08:50 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

noone here but us mice
Old 06-11-03, 09:02 PM
Overclocker
G35x - RWD/AWD goodness

Lightbulb

I'm still here! How's the NSX and Ducati doing?

Check out lex400sc's Turbo Registry, he's doing a great job of keeping track of all the turbo SCs.

Overclocker
Old 06-12-03, 01:32 AM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's up wiz? Long time no read. I lost posting permission at ricecop. I was awj(aka ajs2000). I used to lurk there and post every once in a while but after I couldn't post I stopped going by. Did you ever find some forcible induction for that ricer? Sell out. Good to see you're still about. I'd be scarce too though if I was livin large in Miami.
Take it easy....
Old 06-12-03, 03:33 AM
legendary
Racer

Hey Wiz...you prob remember me from LegendaryLegendz at NOPI in 2001 when Club Lexus was across the way from us....I had the red coupe...www.legendarylegendz.com

Any new projects?
Old 06-12-03, 06:23 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

I was hoping to see some turbo SC400's by now. Don't make me go get one...LOL Yep I found some forced induction for the car, I'm getting ready to pull it off the road this week to strip it down. I have most of the parts in, so it's time to get to work. Widebody....twin turbo....nitrous....low comp pistons custom cams etc etc etc etc. Even diablo style scissor doors. It's going to be painted solid black when I'm done with it. Trying to get it done in time for NOPI this year, but I know that's a HUGE stretch.

In the meantime, I bought a Bentley GT that gets delivered on July 25th. I'm near the top of the list for southern Florida, so hopefully the timeframe is exact. I've seen SPOTS to get this car selling on eBay for 20-30k, so it's very tempting to do that....but then I'd have to wait another year. NO WAY. I need a fast daily driver, and it's a twin turbo V12. (actually right now I'm driving an AMG E55, but I don't like it. That's Gingers new car when I get the GT ...lol)

I got rid of the Ducati, that was a death machine. I had put nitrous on it, then pretty shortly after found a buyer. Now I'm only riding cruisers, they're a little more safe. Trying not to kill myself before I can retire.

legendary....I'm trying to remember. (alcohol has done away with a majority of my long term memory) I know there was a silver one DIRECTLY across from me (because I can see it in the background of one of my pics...hehhe), which side of it were you parked on if I was looking from my car towards you? I'll go thru my NOPI pics when I get home.

SR
Old 06-12-03, 06:39 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Steven!, good to hear from ya, glad things are going well, Jeff and Aly got engaged if you didn't know, so did me and Deb, so i'm thinking you and Ginger are next up, no?
Old 06-12-03, 06:50 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Lex Luthor
Steven!, good to hear from ya, glad things are going well, Jeff and Aly got engaged if you didn't know, so did me and Deb, so i'm thinking you and Ginger are next up, no?
Just about two months now.

What have you been up to? I see the cars in your sig, and I like them.

SR
Old 06-12-03, 07:17 AM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by CmputerWiz
Just about two months now.

What have you been up to? I see the cars in your sig, and I like them.

SR
Well, i'm not workin' it like you S.R., but I try, I try . So you did it, huh? Man, we all got cornered, let me know when you set a date, maybe we'll fly down and visit, been promising to see Jeff too, can kill two birds w/ one stone. We're looking at May-June of '05. The ring is beautiful, I went with a raised round solitaire as well, must have looked at a thousand stones before I found the colour and clarity I wanted, then had a custom case made for it that matched the wood inside her RX3. She stared at it for ten minutes, then started crying, and still hadn't opened it yet . Very difficult building up a project car while she's all about the wedding plans.
Old 06-12-03, 07:29 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

We haven't even started to think about the plans yet, thank god. I have too many more toys to buy before we can set the date and spend money on that. Gotta buy everything, sign the prenup, THEN set the date. First I need a bigger boat, and I still need to get a plane too...LOL

When we picked out the ring it didn't take long at all, maybe 30mins at the most, and that included getting both wedding bands too. We walked into Tiffany's and she managed to find the perfect one almost right away. It was like she had been looking for quite some time...sneaky thing.

C'mon down and visit! Tell me when you're planning to come here, and i'll try to free up some time.

SR
Old 06-12-03, 04:23 PM
LexFather

Dude, WHAT UP!!!! Glad to see u around!
Old 06-12-03, 08:54 PM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

Thumbs up

So when is your MTV Cribs episode going to air? You looking to hire anybody?
Old 06-14-03, 02:21 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Welcome back dude.
Good to see you here again.
Sounds like you are building a nice NSX there.
Old 06-15-03, 03:34 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by awj
So when is your MTV Cribs episode going to air? You looking to hire anybody?
LOL They would never use me for Cribs...I spend all the money on cars and not the house. Maybe they can do an episode just on my garage...hehehe

And thanks for the hellos and welcome backs! I'll try to stick around a little more.

SR

Last edited by CmputerWiz; 06-15-03 at 03:35 PM.

Quick Reply: What's up y'all...long time no read!