FS: SC300 Custom cat-back Dual Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-04, 03:48 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: SC300 Custom cat-back Dual Exhaust

Unfortunately, as some of you may know from the clubhouse posts, I live in a neighborhood where cops tend to pick on and harass me so I can't keep this exhaust on my car. I got 2 tickets in 10 days. I have the original sales receipt which I paid $495 for this custom set up. It sounds really good and makes the car alot more responsive. You rev higher, accelerate faster, at both low and high end speeds. I know I can't get the full $495 for it back but I am letting it go for $250 OBO.

Its a custom Y-piped, with 2.5" piping, cat-back system with the resonators removed. Comes with 2 silencers (1 on each muffler). The mufflers are top-of-the-like X-onic's. In excellent top shape condition. Like new! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's a pic of it on the car, I'll take pics of it off the car tomorrow when I bring my camera to work. Thanks!

I PREFER LOCAL PICK UP, THIS EXHAUST IS HUGE AND IS VERY HARD TO SHIP. I'M LOCATED IN EL MONTE, CA.

-Ken

Last edited by 2jzsc3; 11-04-04 at 11:50 AM.
Old 10-29-04, 09:11 AM
soarer1023
Lead Lap

man, sorry to hear that you have to let that go ken, for sure that set up sound pretty good, i would love to pick it up from you if i have the $$$, but yeah, good luck selling them, and feel bad for your tickets.
Old 10-29-04, 10:26 AM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

yeah, come on guys, soarer1023 has heard my exhaust and this is an awesome set up. All offers are welcome. I just want to get rid of it. Let me know! PM me if you want to keep it private!!
-Ken

heres a pic of it all the ride

THATS NOT RUST BY THE WAY.. JUST A REFLECTION OF SOMETHING BY IT.. 100% STAINLESS AND NO RUSTING ON CANS...
Attached Thumbnails FS: SC300 Custom cat-back Dual Exhaust-exhaust-4.jpg  

Last edited by 2jzsc3; 11-04-04 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-29-04, 12:46 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I can vouch for Ken, he hooked me up a sweet deal on rims. Good Seller!

Hey ken this wont fit a SC400 will it?
Old 10-29-04, 12:52 PM
carnal_c30
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by 2jzsc3
yeah, come on guys, soarer1023 has heard my exhaust and this is an awesome set up. All offers are welcome. I just want to get rid of it. Let me know! PM me if you want to keep it private!!
-Ken

heres a pic of it all the ride
looks sweet

are those Blitz wheels behind it too

Last edited by carnal_c30; 10-29-04 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-29-04, 01:02 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by ScottURnot
I can vouch for Ken, he hooked me up a sweet deal on rims. Good Seller!

Hey ken this wont fit a SC400 will it?
no it won't.. sc400 needs a custom H pipe rather than a Y pipe. Thanks for vouching for me too by the way!

Originally posted by carnal_c30
are those Blitz wheels behind it too

actually, i work at a tire shop, those wheels are some imitations that came off a customers civic. I think he's asking for $300 for all 4 with tires.

Last edited by 2jzsc3; 10-29-04 at 01:04 PM.
Old 11-04-04, 11:49 AM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

IB IU IM IP
Old 11-04-04, 11:55 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ken... any sound bites of these on your ride? wanna know how loud these things are.
Old 11-04-04, 11:56 AM
shlounek
Lead Lap

I am really interested,

But need to know wether, you can ship to Michigan 48126 zip code. We can also try an alterntive method of shipping through Greyhound I believe they can take packages of that size with no box or wrapping required.

shlounek@hotmail.com

Ali
Old 11-04-04, 12:06 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by shlounek
I am really interested,

But need to know wether, you can ship to Michigan 48126 zip code. We can also try an alterntive method of shipping through Greyhound I believe they can take packages of that size with no box or wrapping required.

shlounek@hotmail.com

Ali
Yeah, I can get it shipped to you but I'm afraid prices will be really high. I haven't tried greyhound but I'll give them a call and find out.

blktiger12... sorrry i don't got any clips or anything of this on my ride.. i should've but never did.. they're not too loud.. and sounds really good too.. there's a few guys on here that can vouch for me on that too...
Old 11-04-04, 12:12 PM
shlounek
Lead Lap

hi,

i Pmed you my cell number and contact info, check out prices for me through greyhound, and we will work out a deal. Will pay through paypal.
Old 11-04-04, 12:32 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

hi,

i Pmed you my cell number and contact info, check out prices for me through greyhound, and we will work out a deal. Will pay through paypal.
I checked out shipgreyhound.com and got a quote. The package is about 75" long and 75 pounds. It will take 2 days, 7 hours, and 5 minutes to get to Kalamazoo, MI. (I can choose another city closer to you, but this is just for a quick quote) They quoted me $85.50. You can go check it out there and enter the information. I am going to have to take a 25 mile trip to Anaheim, CA to drop off the exhaust at the nearest greyhound station to me.

There is only one problem, which is I'm at work during all of their normal business hours. But I'll try to find someone to help me get the exhaust to where it needs to go.

Tell me your thoughts on this and I will try to work things out. Thanks.
Old 11-04-04, 12:37 PM
shlounek
Lead Lap

Hey,

give me your zip code, and the width and depth of the package and i will check to see how much it will be through the my companies DHL or UPS account. LET ME DO SOME RESEARCH OF MY OWN ALSO. And the closest city to me would be detroit Michigan

Ali
Old 11-04-04, 12:42 PM
2jzsc3
Lexus Test Driver

Hey,

give me your zip code, and the width and depth of the package and i will check to see how much it will be through the my companies DHL or UPS account. LET ME DO SOME RESEARCH OF MY OWN ALSO. And the closest city to me would be detroit Michigan

Ali
Thats fine with me. My zip code is 91733, El Monte, CA. Thats at my shop where the exhaust is stored. There is no way I can get a box to fit this thing.. The longest length is about 75" and from exhaust tip to exhaust tip is about 48"... i don't have a scale on me right now but i'm guessing the whole set up is about 75 pounds. If you need anymore info, let me know.

Last edited by 2jzsc3; 11-04-04 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-04-04, 03:41 PM
q-OnE
Rookie

i can vouch for ken too. i buy stuff from him all the time when my car breaks down. hahah

dude...that exhaust setup is only 75 pounds? sounds light. haha i want an exhaust too but stupid west covina cops. damnit

Quick Reply: FS: SC300 Custom cat-back Dual Exhaust