F/S Andrew Vlamos Bushes for the front Lower Control Arms!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-05 | 11:49 PM
YZFR1
Driver

Default F/S Andrew Vlamos Bushes for the front Lower Control Arms!

Up for sale still are the set of Andrew Vlamos bushings for the front lower control arms. I bought these just after i bougth the SC400 but i was told mine are fine and i don't need them. I payed more to have these shipped to the states, but will sell them for $300 shipped to the lower 48 states. Had some interest, but noone has gotten them yet! Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails F/S Andrew Vlamos Bushes for the front Lower Control Arms!-bushings1.jpg  
Old 07-12-05 | 08:55 AM
YZFR1
Driver

someone must need these?
Old 07-12-05 | 07:39 PM
cal9126
Pole Position

how much us shipping on these.....were both from ct so no shipping needed.....i need new bushing bad but i thought that it was only like 150 to replace the lca bushings?????????
Old 07-12-05 | 08:25 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by cal9126
how much us shipping on these.....were both from ct so no shipping needed.....i need new bushing bad but i thought that it was only like 150 to replace the lca bushings?????????

Not on the Vlamos Cal. 300 is pretty good for those. Especially if you are close enough to pick em up from him.
If you can swing it you should do it.
Old 07-14-05 | 08:56 AM
YZFR1
Driver

I still havn't heard from anyone.......... up we go!

Dan
Old 07-14-05 | 12:30 PM
High PSI
Advanced

What's the install like on these?
Old 07-14-05 | 05:20 PM
YZFR1
Driver

Originally Posted by High PSI
What's the install like on these?

Fitting instructions found here... http://www.vftbushes.com/LCA%20fitti...structions.pdf

hope that helps!

Dan
Old 07-17-05 | 11:30 AM
YZFR1
Driver

to the top.......... c'mon guys..........
Old 07-17-05 | 11:37 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Are you sure that you do not need them? It is almost impossible to tell by looking at them while in place...You need to remove the control arm to see the condition of the bushing...Consider this...In most cases, if your car is older than 5 years, and or has 70k miles or more on it, the bushings will more than likeley need to be replaced. The rubber ages over time, especially with miles.

BTW, Vlamos makes them better than the factory...

Ryan
Old 07-17-05 | 12:26 PM
YZFR1
Driver

Talking

Originally Posted by SC400T
Are you sure that you do not need them? It is almost impossible to tell by looking at them while in place...You need to remove the control arm to see the condition of the bushing...Consider this...In most cases, if your car is older than 5 years, and or has 70k miles or more on it, the bushings will more than likeley need to be replaced. The rubber ages over time, especially with miles.

BTW, Vlamos makes them better than the factory...

Ryan

Well, let me say that The local Toyota told me there was absolutely no play in them and they are fine.......... when i had the service done right after i got the car...... i am not sure if they were replaced or not........ I can believe that Andrew makes them better...... these things look bulletproof

Tell you what....... I'll trade you them for a TT header set

Dan
Old 07-18-05 | 03:25 PM
YZFR1
Driver

No luck on the TT Headers huh?
Old 07-18-05 | 05:52 PM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by YZFR1
Well, let me say that The local Toyota told me there was absolutely no play in them and they are fine.......... when i had the service done right after i got the car...... i am not sure if they were replaced or not........ I can believe that Andrew makes them better...... these things look bulletproof

Tell you what....... I'll trade you them for a TT header set

Dan
Dan:

TT Header Set??? Who said I had one of those???...

As I said, it is almost impossible to tell by looking at them while installed...for a good read, go to Planet Soarer and read up on Peter Scott's experience with these...If I remember correctly, he was told by qualified mechanics that his were ok also...He found out they were shot.

But, it is your car...so, you can do what you want... Again, if your car is many years old, and or has 70k miles on them or more, chances are, the bushes need replacing. But maybe not yours...You could have gotten the SC that Toyota put the "magic" bushes in...

Ryan
Old 07-30-05 | 08:30 AM
YZFR1
Driver

Pending Sale to TTSC from Florida How long does it take a PayPal eCheck to clear?

Thanks again.

Dan
Old 08-05-05 | 04:27 AM
YZFR1
Driver

Hmmmmmmmm........... payment cancelled apparently but TTSC emailed me telling me he didn't cancel it......... I offered to him if he sent me a USPS money order overnight, i would ship them overnight.......... Havn't heard from him? Help me out here TTSC

Dan
Old 10-13-05 | 02:33 PM
YZFR1
Driver

wonder if TTSC Was trying to scam me......... interesting though......... He emailed me and then said the paypal eCheck was cancelled but he didn't do it......... Then he dissapeared off the face of the earth..... at least with me........

But today, someone else seemed interested....... so hopefully they will sell

Thanks Bobby (SoarerJzz3 ) for your interst...........give me a call when you read the PM...

Dan

Quick Reply: F/S Andrew Vlamos Bushes for the front Lower Control Arms!