F/S BRAND NEW Tein Basics - Supra/SC300/SC400

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-05 | 09:05 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DeatBlow
hey if you every drop your price to 600 shipped i buy them well good luck on the sale

this thread is 6 months old man.. im pretty sure he sold them by now
Old 12-21-05 | 12:04 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by HoeBag
this thread is 6 months old man.. im pretty sure he sold them by now
no one around here looks at dates anymore dude. I saw someone replying to a 2 year old FS thread not too long ago
Old 12-21-05 | 03:23 PM
SPORTcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

You'd be surprised. When I was looking for an LSD out of an auto TT, I looked at threads from as long as over a year ago, and what do ya know...one of the guys never sold his unit and let it go to me for pennies.
You might want to try PMing the pople that post these things up for sale because even if they have the item, they might have e-mail notification turned off and they've forgotten they even posted the item for sale so they'll never check the thread.
Another reason not to bump up old FS threads (besided more newbs now asking to buy an item that has been sold years ago) is that if the item has NOT been sold, all of a sudden you have competition for this item whereas if you do it via PM, no one ever knows.

Good luck in your search for coilovers in the classifieds. In my experience, they're usually sold within 24 hours of coming up for sale.
Tein BASICS can be had new on eBay for under $700.

~Alan
Old 12-21-05 | 04:00 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by SPORTcoupe
You might want to try PMing the pople that post these things up for sale because even if they have the item, they might have e-mail notification turned off and they've forgotten they even posted the item for sale so they'll never check the thread.
Another reason not to bump up old FS threads (besided more newbs now asking to buy an item that has been sold years ago) is that if the item has NOT been sold, all of a sudden you have competition for this item whereas if you do it via PM, no one ever knows.
This is very true