FS: Parting 93 SC400

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-05, 08:40 AM
CDownforce
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SC400T
How about the transmission? If it is in good working order, I am very interested...Please PM me on this.

Thanks,

Ryan
Check your PM

driver window switches still available? cup holder next to stereo still available? rear bumper still available?
Check your PM

looking for tan door panels see me with price. Money in the bank ready for payment
Would love to sell you these, but one is sold and the other is garbage. Sorry...

Keep it comin guys, lots of parts left, and I am ready to make some deals!!!
Old 10-19-05, 10:02 AM
jag_600
Driver

I am looking for the plastic module under the left door control panel that controls the outside mirrors.

I am also interested in your stock calipers.
Old 10-19-05, 07:04 PM
Junk
Rookie

i did get my parts from him. item was in very good condition. he kept in contact with me. would buy again.
Old 10-20-05, 12:47 AM
CDownforce
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Junk
i did get my parts from him. item was in very good condition. he kept in contact with me. would buy again.

Thank you very much. Many more happy buyers where this came from!!!

Buy some stuff people!!!
Old 10-20-05, 09:16 AM
D1GP
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

to me? you don't even want me to get started. I should post all the email you send me. " Paypal me today and I will ship out the module tomorrow". That is like what? 3 weeks ago??!?!? I still haven't receive the module!!! Don't freaking talk smack! Take care of your freaking shipping problem and ship it on time! like you said in the emails, then we wouldn't have this problem? Don't bad mouth me, if you would have reply to my emails asking for tracking # and the status and I wouldn't have request a refund from my credit card. Don't just know to sell and ask for money, know your customer service skill as well. Like I said, I will return the module to you once I receive it from you.

Last edited by D1GP; 10-20-05 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-20-05, 10:09 AM
RMR
Rookie

Looking for Passenger side door latch with lock solenoid...

Thanks,
zip will be 87114 for calculating shipping costs, but USPS priority should work.
Old 10-20-05, 02:17 PM
CDownforce
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by D1GP
to me? you don't even want me to get started. I should post all the email you send me. " Paypal me today and I will ship out the module tomorrow". That is like what? 3 weeks ago??!?!? I still haven't receive the module!!! Don't freaking talk smack! Take care of your freaking shipping problem and ship it on time! like you said in the emails, then we wouldn't have this problem? Don't bad mouth me, if you would have reply to my emails asking for tracking # and the status and I wouldn't have request a refund from my credit card. Don't just know to sell and ask for money, know your customer service skill as well. Like I said, I will return the module to you once I receive it from you.

Im not going through this **** with you again. Get the **** out of my thread. Period. I have explained over and over again that I shipped, and not only did I ship it, I gave your money back. Once again, if you sincerely did not get the module, I apologize. My shipper claimed that I cannot get USPS tracking numbers. I even tried calling the post office and they told me that there is no way that I can retrieve that info. So, looks like you got me by the *****, huh? Logical thing for you to do I suppose, since you are pissed it took me a while to get it shipped out. Junk's item was shipped the same day as yours. Albeit, I do not know WHEN he recieved it, but I do know he did, and he has acknowledged this not only to me in a PM, but about 2 or 3 posts above yours, AGAIN harrassing me for something stupid, even AFTER I have returned your money.

I don't want to have this convo again. Simple as that. This "issue" has been resolved. End of story...

To everyone else, I still have a lot of parts left on this car...

Thanks to those who have paid thus far, check your paypal for tracking information!!

Last edited by CDownforce; 10-20-05 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-22-05, 04:09 PM
Prime2u
Driver School Candidate

I need the passenger side steering knuckle, if you have it and it's in good shape. PM me a quote on it and shipping to 66219 zip. Thanks.

Prime
Old 10-26-05, 11:31 PM
jus4lookSC
Driver School Candidate

Anyone heard from CD this week??? Awaiting purchase here and haven't heard from him
Old 10-27-05, 08:35 PM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

great doing business with u!!! sent out a day after i paid, got it and now im pleased!!!
Old 10-27-05, 11:01 PM
jus4lookSC
Driver School Candidate

Hello seller ..... when's the last time someone bought something from him???
Old 10-28-05, 09:21 AM
D1GP
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by jus4lookSC
Anyone heard from CD this week??? Awaiting purchase here and haven't heard from him
u wil never hear from him till like 2 weeks later. Thats how he operates.
Old 10-28-05, 05:36 PM
CDownforce
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by D1GP
u wil never hear from him till like 2 weeks later. Thats how he operates.
Hey, *******, everyone else has gotten their stuff. Lay off. I didn't even take this guys money for ANYTHING yet. It's called a ****ing job. Try one.
Old 10-28-05, 05:37 PM
CDownforce
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by kietlander
great doing business with u!!! sent out a day after i paid, got it and now im pleased!!!
Thanks man!! Enjoy the spoiler!! Appreciate the good feedback!!
Old 10-28-05, 11:43 PM
jus4lookSC
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CDownforce
Hey, *******, everyone else has gotten their stuff. Lay off. I didn't even take this guys money for ANYTHING yet. It's called a ****ing job. Try one.
Seriously, if you've got an issue that's not in fact an issue - don't put ***** on a public forum about a seller - as a buyer, it's not fair....everyone gets busy -- I had some TT wheels I never sold here with multiple buyers bidding -- just got too busy....not everyone can post items for sale and watch them every day -- maybe the sellers fault, but if so, move on, get over it!!

Quick Reply: FS: Parting 93 SC400