ATTENTION: All those with a 97+front bumper and rocker panels for sale*Im WTB*

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-05, 08:57 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation ATTENTION: All those with a 97+front bumper and rocker panels for sale*Im WTB*

Isnt it time you you got rid of that old hideous 97 bumper? I know how hard it is to sell those old 97 and up bumpers and skirts that no one wants. Before i go and buy these peices new , i decided to try and get them here.****No your not dreaming!***
Im willing to buy a complete set or individual 97 upgrade peices from you . Big plus if the peices are black! But will consider any color. ** Im especially interested in the rocker panels right now .**
Im in no rush to buy, but I have cash in hand and will pay fair market value. (FYI a brand new a 97 bumper retail is $320+/- ) So be real w/ your asking price, and I will return the courtesy of not low balling you. please let me know what you have to sell, as well as the cost and condition. And a pic is always nice..
pics can be sent to:
WWW.bdinodog@aol.com
-Thanks alot guys,
Bill
P.S. You may want to hurry, this may be the only chance to get rid of those old 97+ body parts !!
Old 09-24-05, 06:42 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

ha ha i like your approach im looking for the same parts but I will throw in a bottle of the seller's favourite drink
Old 09-24-05, 01:53 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

I just picked up my front bumper from a local member and my side skirts just came in yesterday. I pyaed 75 each for the skirts on car-part.com. I'm just looking for the rear bumper and side pieces before I get the car painted.
Old 09-24-05, 03:57 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Originally Posted by DETUNED
I just picked up my front bumper from a local member and my side skirts just came in yesterday. I pyaed 75 each for the skirts on car-part.com. I'm just looking for the rear bumper and side pieces before I get the car painted.
you got sideskirts from www.car-part.com ?

Last edited by plex; 09-24-05 at 04:12 PM.
Old 09-24-05, 04:22 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

i went to car-part.com and searched for rocker mouldings for a 97-00 sc. A couple of yards had them and I ordered the set for 150 and they had them to me in 3 days.
Old 09-24-05, 05:09 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

oh ok i checked only found right side but i'll keep checking daily thanks for the link. they have a couple rear bumpers on there also.
Old 09-24-05, 07:13 PM
CantSeeMe
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by cherplex
ha ha i like your approach im looking for the same parts but I will throw in a bottle of the seller's favourite drink
Thanks, I thought it was best to try a little different approach since every 3rd ad in the classified section is the same request, and almost no replys ......And when there is everyones like white on rice (no thats not a racial or sexual remark) .
. Looks like a futile effort though. Same results as everyone else......My total offers...."0"....not even 1! I swear i just walked in from a crappy day at work, and I was all excited ish when i saw 5 replys.... Oh well !!
You may be on the right track though.....maybe a CASE of someones fav. beverage , and a pack of twinkies too? ...Anyone ?? Just think of how good you'll feel knowing you made the world a better place , by giving me your 97 bumper and sideskirts
... I do like the parts dicount wharehouse recommendation, Prices seem fair enough, but i didnt find the skirt/rocker panels on there last night?