FS: Innovative MSBC-1 Boost Controller.

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-06, 06:03 PM
mrshabo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Innovative MSBC-1 Boost Controller.

Barely used . I purchased this off of tt_6spd_95 off supraforums. I never used this on my car and is still in box. I haven't used this myself but from what i've heard, it's the best out there on the market. The boost controller can control 0-60 lbs of boost! It retails at 695! I'm selling it for 275 plus shipping.

Shabotech@gmail.com is my email if you got questions.

http://www.overboost.com/whats_hot.asp?id=92

Innovative Turbo Systems introduces the best system available for controlling turbocharger boost for performance street, road race and drag race applications: the new and improved Multi Stage Boost Controller (MSBC-1) and its sister product, the brand-new MiniGate. The MSBC-1 electronically controls the wastegate, so you can produce repeatable controlled boost with a variety of turbo systems and in a variety of applications—wrapped up in a cost-effective, easy-to-use package.

Engineering a turbo system to perform at its best involves matching the right-size turbo, wastegate, intercooler and so on. Creating and controlling boost depends on getting the right combination of components and more, like controlling the wastegate to bleed off excess exhaust energy and create the desired boost levels. Mechanical wastegate controls can help, to a degree, but Innovative’s new electronic wastegate controller takes fine-tuning a turbo system to a whole new level.

The Multi Stage Boost Controller features brand-new TURBO12G software with a timer function, so you can control when and how much boost comes on over time, as well as according to which gear you’re in and your engine rpm. In all, the MSBC-1 provides six stages of boost control, including a launch stage for drag racing and one stage for each of five gears. You can choose from 17 different ramp settings within each of the six stages, and you can program from 0 up to 60 pounds of boost during each stage in 1-psi increments. It even compensates automatically for changes in air density.

The MSBC-1’s display shows manifold pressure during boost control. Plus, there are two analog data recorder outputs: actual boost level and target boost level. In addition, a self-test makes it easy to figure out if everything has been installed and programmed properly. The self-test checks the display, MAP sensor, solenoids and data logger output. If there’s a problem, error codes indicate the trouble areas.