Big HP fuel system parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-06, 03:31 PM
Kylestt
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big HP fuel system parts

Guys,

I've still got some fuel rail components from my SC300 i'm parting out.

SP fuel rail for domestic style injectors. NEVER used!! Just mounted on the car for fitment. This is good for only GE motors as the GTE fuel rails are totally different.

$250 shipped on it (lower 48). Its got -6 fittings on both ends already and a return fitting. Ready for hoses to screw on!!

Also, i've got a set of 1000cc injectors laying here. Siemen's brand new 1000cc injectors, never used low impediance top feeds. $425 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

i'll eat any paypal fees on the above products as well as shipping. All items are brand new. I'm selling for house down payment. Nothing is wrong with any items above. If they are not like i describe, i'll refund any money. I have great reputation on supraforums and here. quickturbo can vouch for me i think if he will ;-). Also i'm paypal verified a few times over so no issues there. Dont hesitate to buy!

Old 04-03-06, 07:32 AM
motorheaddown
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Does the fuel rail accomodate the OEM bolt mounting tabs and spacers? I don't see any bolts tabs in the picture.

Also, are the rail injector bungs fitted for a domestic injector or an import injector? In other words, do the domestic injector inlets have to be machined down to fit in the rail?

One more thing, what's the ID of the fuel rail?

Thanks,
-scott

Last edited by motorheaddown; 04-03-06 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-03-06, 08:41 AM
Kylestt
Driver

Scott,

The rail has 3 small screw holes that you can see in the picture. The way it adapted to the lower rail was 3 small tabs of metal about 1" long with 2 bolt holes. One screwed into the rail, 1 into the lower runners. I'm assuming they screwed into the stock holes (i dont have the intake to verify). I'll have to see if i took the tabs off the manifold when i sold it, i dont know where they are laying if i have them, simple to make if not.

I dont have a way to measure the rail ID. Does SP's site list more info? Its good to fuel lots of hp i know that lol.

The rail accepts domestic injectors so no machine work needed.

I'm offering the same package deal as on supraforums, 2 people seem interested but $625 shipped for the both. First come, first serve on it.
Old 04-03-06, 09:06 AM
motorheaddown
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kylestt
...I dont have a way to measure the rail ID. Does SP's site list more info? Its good to fuel lots of hp i know that lol.
I'm offering the same package deal as on supraforums, 2 people seem interested but $625 shipped for the both. First come, first serve on it.
You should easily be able to remove the 6AN fitting on the end of the rail; then please measure the ID with a ruler.

Unfortunately, I have 1000cc injectors already; therefore, I'm only interested in the fuel rail.

If the rail ID is larger than stock and it fits on my DaveH intake (both should be true), then I'll take it for $225 shipped.

-scott
Old 04-03-06, 09:21 AM
Kylestt
Driver

ok i'll do that, i too had mine on a daveh intake. i'll try and get some tonight

kyle
Old 04-04-06, 10:27 AM
Kylestt
Driver

pm sent on the rail scott