hks camp

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-06, 10:49 AM
soardrft
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hks camp

i am selling the hks camp with monitor. i have had it for 3 years and finally want to sell it. for those that don't know the hks camp is:
The HKS CAMP offers drivers the ability to view engine vitals such as RPM, speed, and gas mileage by integrating into a vehicle’s Audio/Video display screen (not included). With the addition of the CAMP Junction box and optional sensors other engine functions can be monitored (boost, pressure and temperature).

Analog Display - The analog display can indicate speed, RPM, gas mileage, fuel consumption and injector opening percentage. The CAMP includes peak data memorization and allows the scale to adjust according to current driving conditions.

Digital Display - The bar graphs along with digital numbers indicate multiple data to simultaneously observe entire vehicle conditions.

Alarm Feature - This allows the user to set a designated limit for each data. CAMP will inform the user by sound and graph if any data passes the limit.

This will come with monitor and boost sensor. i will sell everything for $300. it all works great and really looks nice depending on how you setup up the monitor. you also have an input for other accessories (cameras, dvd,ps2,etc...) email soardrft@yahoo.com
Old 12-31-06, 06:54 AM
yokotas13
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you have the junction box with it for the boost attachment?