2JZ-GTE Head, Stock Twins

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-06, 07:53 AM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2JZ-GTE Head, Stock Twins

1.) Hey fellas I have another head for sale. This time though it has 59k miles on it. ITs a COMPLETE TT (GTE) head with valvetrain, except one of the exhaust valve, valve spring, is gone/missing. You can find replacement OEM ones for real cheap and with that you get a complete working TT head for cheap. Other than that EVERYTHING is in perfect condition. Many people who have purchased from my can vouch for the qualtiy of the things I sell. No BS. Unfortunately I don't have any of stock valves and valve springs on hand. This complete head with one exhaust valve missing in an otherwise perfect GTE head is $685 shipped + 3.99% paypal if you are using paypal.

2.) I got a set of the stock Twin Turbo Assembly off of a USDM Supra Turbo with 25k miles on them. If you have a JDM swap, you will realize the JDM Twins are weak and aren't capable of pushing high RWHP numbers and when they are pushed they tend to weaken/crack. This set has no shaft play and people have gotten close to 450+ whp on these and have run high 10's. A perfect OEM upgrade for those of you who want to stick with the reliable stock TT ECU and avoid the headaches of a piggyback or at times a standalone. Best part of these is that it gives the stock look and are able to push out numbers of a small single for more than half the cost. I'm letting it go for $395 shipped + 3.99% paypal if you are using paypal.

3.) I have a set of USDM Intake and Exhaust camshafts with 35k miles on them. These things look new. Also very ideal for those with the JDM swap since the JDM cams are lower in profile. Many have gotten 35+ whp from these stock cams alone. Not bad at all! If you have an NA-T these cams will also yield more power than stock. Good for a little over 500 whp. This is yours for $140 shipped + 3.99% paypal if you are using paypal.

Good luck guys and pick these up since my plans with my car have changed! Remember all prices are within the contingent 48 states, U.S, shipped. Additional shipping will incur outside the states. My e-mail address is turbosoarer@gmail.com

-Justin

Last edited by jpvarghese; 07-19-06 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-15-06, 12:11 PM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Lower prices guys. Make me an offer! I need these things gone!
-Justin
Old 07-19-06, 04:44 AM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Still for sale fellas!
-Justin
Old 07-19-06, 07:08 PM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

updated with pics!
Old 07-21-06, 07:52 AM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

I'm interested. But I need to arrange a trip to IL. Don't want to pay shipping. It would be august before I pick them up if I get them. Are you in the Chicago area?

Thanks,
AJ
Old 07-21-06, 08:38 AM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Yes in the Chicago area still. PM me what you are offering and we can arrange and meet.
-Justin