FS: Nakamichi HU, Wiring Harness, Steering wheel, CD Changer shelf, BG Trans Products

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-07, 08:13 PM
sonyman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: Nakamichi HU, Wiring Harness, Steering wheel, CD Changer shelf, BG Trans Products

The Nakamichi Headunit was originally purchased from PL Gazi and comes from a 1996 SC400. It is guaranteed to be working. I'm asking $125 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

The wiring harness is for a car equipped with a Nakamichi sound system, and it can also be used to convert a car with a pioneer radio and the like to a Nakamichi car, as it would be from the factory. From the headunit all the way to the CD changer in the trunk! For this I am asking $75 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

The steering wheel is tan, does not include an airbag, and is a bit rough. It is great as a temp wheel or for sending for reupholstering so you can still drive around with your own wheel without downtime. $35 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

The CD changer shelf is the trunk piece that the CD changer rests on. Cars that didn't come with a CD changer will have a different piece. Great for a factory mounting. Good condition. $35 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

I also have a ATSCO remanufactured PS pump for sale. Never used. I'm asking $140 shipped for it to the lower 48 OBO.

Lastly, I have BG Quick Clean for Automatic Transmissions and BG ATC+ Transmission addititive. These came highly recommended and were intended for my old car. Unopened, still shrinkwrapped. $25 shipped to the lower 48 OBO.

I'm hoping to sell everything quickly to pay for a new ECM for my LS, so please take these items off my hands! I accept PayPal for payment.

Last edited by sonyman; 05-09-07 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Added pics
Old 05-13-07, 01:22 PM
sonyman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

bump! I'll discount if multiple items are purchased!