for sale: sc300 / soarer front and rear subframes with alll accessories

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-07, 02:45 PM
ttsleeper
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default for sale: sc300 / soarer front and rear subframes with alll accessories

i have the front and rear subframes off a soarer includes structural, brakes, and suspension parts.... pick up only!!!!

located in dallas, tx

will go cheap!!!
for the post sake i will say $300 (per subframe) BUT....
i am not opposed to offers or taking parts off if they are for complete systems.. MAKE ME AN OFFER----- I MIGHT TAKE YOU UP IF YOU GIVE ME A RIDICULOUS OFFER FOR ALL PARTS!!
I GOTTA GET THIS OUTTA MY GARAGE....MOVING!!!!

(please dont nut and bolt me)

systems include:
(structural parts: subframes metal structures)
(brakes: self explanatory)
(suspension: i have front tems shocks/SPRINGS only and control arms intact as welll as sway bars)

SIDE NOTE.... I HAVE COMPLETE WIRING HARNESS FOR FRONT TEMS CAR FROM THE SOARER WITH FUSE BOX AS WELL AS NUMEROUS OTHER PARTS FROM THE SOARER
Old 07-25-07, 02:55 PM
ttsleeper
Driver School Candidate

Default Greddy Intercooler For Sale $350 O.b.o.

Bought for my soarer project....
genuine greddy

has a small dent in the bottom...does not affect performance...had it tested to make sure no leaks or flow problems...purely cosmetic....
brand new was $799 on the greddy website...

2.5" inlet/outlet meaurement
greddy rates it to handle up to 400 to 450 horsepower at the wheels...

i bought it for $600 8 mos. ago, but i'm selling my car now, so don't need it...
my loss, your gain... $350 o.b.o.!!
Attached Thumbnails for sale:  sc300 / soarer front and rear subframes with alll accessories-img_0504.jpg  
Old 07-25-07, 03:01 PM
ttsleeper
Driver School Candidate

Default 1jz-gte computer for auto tranny for sale $100 o.b.o

bought to test my computer when i tought it might be going out... upgraded my other computer with an e-manage ultimate due to fuel delivery problems instead.... now i need to sell my extra computer.

lemme know quick, if you need a tester or a replacement here's your chance to pick one up,....

andrew 214-660-1771
214-298-4302

located in dallas, tx
Attached Thumbnails for sale:  sc300 / soarer front and rear subframes with alll accessories-img_1000.jpg  
Old 07-25-07, 03:08 PM
ttsleeper
Driver School Candidate

Default lexus sc300 door power switches for sale

i have two main driver side switches for sale... one is in perfect condition, (the other needs a **** from your broken switch to be perfect)
both TAN in color

i also have one pssgr switch in tan as well...
i have many other interior parts as well...

contact andrew 214-298-4302 or 214-660-1771

located in dallas, tx 75218
Old 07-25-07, 03:12 PM
ttsleeper
Driver School Candidate

Default lexus sc300 nakamichi stereo head unit 92

i see these go for $250 bucks on ebay.... yours for $150,..... take it off my hands i have too many parts!!!

andrew 214-660-1771
214-298-4302
Old 07-25-07, 03:14 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,282 Likes on 1,388 Posts

I'm sorry andrew but you don't have nearly enough forum history to part out a car on Club Lexus. Too risky for our members, too many people have been ripped off by part outs on CL and other forums and we created this rule (in the MUST READ BEFORE POSTING thread)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204668
Car Part Outs
There are two authorized vendors that can part out cars (Aliga and RJ Distrib). Other than the vendors, only established CL members with more than 500 posts and greater than one year of membership are allowed to part out a car, and only under certain circumstances as defined below. Part outs should be posted in the appropriate model classified forum, not vehicles classifieds.

a) Multiple vehicle part-outs are not allowed.... it's a one time event meant for a Lexus that is disabled due to accident or one you've bought to use major pieces on your own car and are selling the rest. Buying a car specifically to part it out here is reserved for the two vendors above.
b) All individual part sales and prices should be posted on the forum so we know no one is getting ripped off by sales of the same item to other members and there is no auction activity.
c) No price gouging
d) Unknown / lightly known member partouts: Due to several scams run on members, these are no longer allowed. Recent joiners, don't even try. If you've had problems following classified forum rules in the past your partout may also be closed.
e) Planning on buying a parts car and taking future orders to sell parts of it? Absolutely not allowed. If you can't support the purchase of the parts car for without the forum support, don't buy it or plan on pre-selling parts here.