Drag wheels and tires and black wndw trim

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-07, 06:41 PM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Drag wheels and tires and black wndw trim

I found the lugnuts, so they will be included!!
Weld Draglites 15x8
Bolt circle 5x4.5 aka 5x114.3
Backspacing 5.5

MT ET Drag 26x8.5x15

Wheels are in good, used condition. They shine up pretty decent when clean. Tires were used for 1 day of racing at GLD for the CHI2K6 Supra meet in Chicago on my MKIII Supra. Since then they've been sitting in my garage so I figured I may as well try and sell them. TONS of passes left on these.

Asking $450 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Black interior window garnishes. They both have the crack in the middle, like they all do, but they're black so I thought someone may want them. I just bought new ones from Lexus so I really don't need them anymore.

Asking $150 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Shipping is going to be expensive on these as the box is huge. I'll be sending them in the same boxes that my new ones came in.

I had someone pm and ask about broken tabs and I accidentally deleted their pm. Hopefully they see this...

I went out and checked and here is the verdict...

The front snap-in tab, above the door glass is broken off on each side.

The tab for the screw under the tweeter cover is broken on each side. It's still on there, but it is broken. Also, the driver's side seems to be cracked clear through above the tweeter. They vynl isn't torn, but the plastic is cracked.

The front tab for the screw where the door panel overlaps these and the screw passes through each piece is broken on both.

The driver's side has the middle tab cracked where the screw passes through.

EDIT: I have an excellent trader rating on SF under the same name.

Last edited by TT6SPDSC; 11-18-07 at 06:58 PM.
Old 11-06-07, 08:11 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man, if those wheel would clear TT brakes I would have Paypal hitting you now!
Old 11-07-07, 07:28 AM
ISC400
Pole Position

how much is the backspacing? and you don't have the skinnys for the front do you?
Old 11-07-07, 10:43 AM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

If he had them on his car I'm going to guess they're the 5.5 BS that we need.
Old 11-07-07, 11:12 AM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this Bob?
Old 11-07-07, 01:01 PM
96sc300tt
Rookie

let me know what the absolute lowest you will go on wheels via pm.
Old 11-07-07, 01:44 PM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

Do you have any pics? We've got M34LNCH's car to see how they look on Prostars, I've never seen a good picture of one on Draglites. We can go to a 15x10 on draglites, Weld doesn't make a 10" Prostar in the right backspacing for us.
Old 11-07-07, 03:33 PM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
Man, if those wheel would clear TT brakes I would have Paypal hitting you now!
Scott, I have the solution for you! Just send me your TT brakes and the money for these wheels and I'll send you my na brakes and these wheels!Sounds like a good deal to me!

Originally Posted by ISC400
how much is the backspacing? and you don't have the skinnys for the front do you?
I'm really not sure what the bs is on these. I bought them used. I can tell you that they fit my MKIII Supra perfectly, and that I jacked up my SC and sat one under it to be sure it would fit. I can't find the lugs though, so I never actually bolted it down. I know it will fit though.

And no, I don't have the skinnies. They're pretty affordable new though.

Originally Posted by Gunnar
If he had them on his car I'm going to guess they're the 5.5 BS that we need.
I beleive you're correct. I attempted to measure it a month or so back and IIRC it was in that range. I never actually bolted them down on my SC though as I can't find the lugs. I did set it on the car though just to be sure they would fit.

Originally Posted by Gunnar
Do you have any pics? We've got M34LNCH's car to see how they look on Prostars, I've never seen a good picture of one on Draglites. We can go to a 15x10 on draglites, Weld doesn't make a 10" Prostar in the right backspacing for us.
No, sorry I don't. I can't find the lugs so I never actually bolted them on and sat the car down. I just sat it in place to be sure they would fit.
Originally Posted by DryBlaze
Is this Bob?
Bob...McNulty??? No, but he's a good friend of mine, just spoke with him yesterday in fact as he's in STL for a week. This is Grant aka Jon B 90-T aka oneandgone on SM. I had the white, kitted, MKIII with the TH400 that won the Supra drag racing class at CHI2K6.

There's another Bob that I know here who has a MKIII and went to the CHI meet with me as well...Perhaps your referring to him? Bob Moser? Also a good friend of mine...

Originally Posted by 96sc300tt
let me know what the absolute lowest you will go on wheels via pm.
Sure, for you $50 shipped. C'mon man, if you're intersted shoot me an offer. I'll either say no, say yes, or maybe I'll say in a couple weeks if they haven't sold I'll get back to you.

If any of you guys are familiar with Slow66 on SM, aka Brian from CT, that's who I got the wheels from. He had the burgandy MKIII that went 10.55 and is now building the tubbed MKIII that's just retarded cool.

I bought the tires brand new and only used them the one day at CHI.

Reason for selling...I need the money worse for other things right now and also I plan to pick up come CCW's in the future instead.
Old 11-07-07, 03:50 PM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

OK, you guys got me wondering so I went out and measure the BS again. IF I'm doing this right it's 5.25. That's measuring from the backside of the wheel where it bolts on to a straightedge that sitting on the backside of the wheel. Theres an additional small lip on the backside, right before the tire, that adds another .25, but IIRC you're not supposed to include it.

Hope that clarifies everything. I don't want to steer anyone wrong, or send anyone something they won't be satisfied with.
Old 11-07-07, 04:17 PM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

It's 5.5, I don't think I've ever seen a quarter of an inch increment on one of their wheels as far as that goes.

For reference:

http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku

And working for a Mickey Thompson distributor I can tell you that the tires retail at $190 a piece. $450 is a good deal especially when you figure how much shipping would probably be.
Old 11-07-07, 04:35 PM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

Thanks for the info Gunnar! So, I guess you are supposed to count that little lip, which would make the BS 5.5.

Guys, this would run $712 new, plus you'd have to pay shipping on top of that. I'm asking $262 less with free shipping to boot. I'll even eat the pp fees. PP fees and shipping are surely going to be $50-75 minimum.

IF someone in CHI, STL, INDY, etc...wants these I'll meet them in the middle for $400 CASH.
Old 11-07-07, 05:43 PM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

And if anybody needs further proof, there's a guy on my local board trying to sell 15x8 draglites where he has no clue what the backspacing is, plus drag radials for $600.
Old 11-07-07, 10:50 PM
Kaiyin
Pole Position

where in IL? I'm in MN if you're willing to meet for the draglites.
Old 11-08-07, 04:27 AM
TT6SPDSC
Pole Position

I'm in NowherenearMN, IL. Lol! I'm located just south of Champaign, in the middle eastern part of the state. I'm only willing to drive about an hour or so each way. Probably more cost effective for both of us just to ship them.
Old 11-08-07, 10:22 AM
Kaiyin
Pole Position

haha, yeah. Well, I get paid tonight so I will let you know. Pretty firm on the 450 shipped?

Quick Reply: Drag wheels and tires and black wndw trim