FS Perfect Power SMT6 piggy back Pre-configed for SC400

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-08, 10:31 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default FS Perfect Power SMT6 piggy back Pre-configed for SC400

I have my Perfect Power SMT6 for sale. It is currently pre configed for a 97 SC400 but can be used on any car. I also have wire diagrams for the early SC400 and late. It includes Original box, manuals, Software, everything it came with. It can be hooked up and run transparent until you get to the dyno. Programed with a laptop. This thing can do so much more than the cheap Safc's. It is a very hitech piggyback. I have the original purchase reciept so you can get support, that is important becuase the US dealer wont support crap bought on ebay not thru him.

$350 shipped.

Information from their website

SMT6 - THE SMART TUNER 6 PIGGY-BACK SYSTEM
The SMT6 is universal piggy back system, designed to allow you to tune almost ANY electronically fuel injected engine.
Signals are modified on maps found within the SMT6 unit itself, and the Windows Tuning Software. Installation and tuning is simple and once installed the engine can be re-tuned by anyone with a laptop or PC, comms cable and the Tuning Software. An average installation consists of connecting 6 wires to the vehicle's original wiring loom, changing the settings of the SMT6 in the setup section of the Tuning Software and voila! - you are ready to re-tune the vehicle. An experienced installer can install an SMT6 unit within 30 minutes!

The SMT6 product is packaged in two kits: the SMT6 User Kit and the SMT6 Kit.
  • The SMT6 User Kit contains all the necessary items for a First Time or Once-Off installation.

The SMT6 User Kit includes the following items:
    • SMT6 Unit with Injector Driver
    • SMT6 Harness (Wiring Loom)
    • SMT6 Communications Cable
    • SMT6 Shorting Plug (Bridging Plug)
      This useful product allows you to revert your vehicle to stock standard, should you need to remove the installed SMT6 unit for any reason.
    • SMT6 CD complete with all the Manuals and Software
      Note: The important SMT6 Developer's Manual is only available on the SMT6 CD.
  • The SMT6 Kit is for a Repeat Installation. There are certain things that you won't need to get again, as you would've already purchased them in the SMT6 User Kit, e.g. the SMT6 comms cable.
    The useful SMT6 Shorting Plug, would need to be purchased as an additional item.
    The SMT6 Kit includes the following items:
    • SMT6 Unit with Injector Driver
    • SMT6 Harness (Wiring Loom)
A full list of the features of the SMT6 is included in the table below. More details on some of the important features are:
  • Lambda Feature: With the SMT6 it is possible to read the lambda sensor, as well as modify the lambda sensor signals. There are two modes of lambda tuning - linear and non-linear. The linear mode tunes according to the voltage of the sensor, while the non-linear mode allows you to tune according to a lambda value. Both tuning modes are selectable via the setup screen in the Windows Tuning Software.
  • The SMT6 has an output which can be enabled according to an RPM setpoint, which is mainly used with CAM switching applications. This output can also be used to set the airflow, temperature and analog deflection points.
  • The SMT6's extra injector driver allows more fuel to be added into an engine, and is ideal for Turbo applications. This extra injector driver can also be used for proportional nitrous injection.
  • The SMT6 also has an input for airflow sensors and temperature sensors, and each of them has a separate map that can be used to manipulate the fuel, extra injector and ignition signals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE SMT6
All piggy-back systems rely on the exiting ECU to provide the fuel and ignition to an electronically fuel injected engine. Therefore, they are also bound by the limitations of the existing ECU. Fuel is typically modified by changing the load sensor or lambda sensor signal. Ignition is done by delaying or advancing the crank angle sensor's signal. The piggy-back system tricks the ECU into thinking that it is running under different conditions thereby allowing for a different output.

FeatureBenefit Throttle Sensor learning featureFits to any throttle position RPM CalibrationTo suit your installation High RPM rangeIdeal for racing Fuel map with 128 sitesSmooth Programming Ignition Map with 128 sitesFine Ignition resolution Injection Map with 128 sitesFor extra (boost!) injection 0 - 10 volt Analogue rangeAllows tuning of most models 6 Amp injector driveHandles 6 x 16 ohm injectors Various ignition outputsFor the most stringent applications Selectable Trigger pointsTo suit your application Programmable CylindersIt works on any amount of cylinders! Selectable polarityTo Suit your application Can handle interlaced signalFor 4 cylinders ignition output tuning Balanced InputsInverted Outputs Missing Tooth SignalFor up to 2 teeth advance/retard Ignition output limitLimits max. advance and retard Fuel High Low LimitPrevents overdriving the ECU Small SizeFits Anywhere Low Battery DrainSimple Installation self checking availible For Extra Confidence Map SwitchableWhile you drive! All Inputs ProtectedNo mishaps! Crystal ControlledFor Stability EncapsulatedFor Moisture and Dust Easy Tuning SoftwareDOS or WINDOWS Low Component CountHigh MTBF 10 MIPS computingTo facilitate quick engine response Signal ConditioningTo prevent miss trigger Engine profiles (library)Easy set up Lambda Signal TuningModification of Lambda Senor Readings Proportional Nitrous ControlLess waste of power in nitrous injection Adjust Dwell TimeFor very basic standalone applications RPM or Airflow or Analogue Defection or Temp Switch/Set PointFor CAM switch and similar applications

Last edited by ScottURnot; 05-25-08 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-22-08, 10:11 AM
Prowler217
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can it be wire ansd used for an sc300 na-t ?
Old 05-22-08, 10:25 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Prowler217
can it be wire ansd used for an sc300 na-t ?

Sure, It can be wired up to any car, any engine. If I dont sell it here I will throw it up on auction and I am sure it will end up on a honda.
Old 05-25-08, 06:38 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Nobody needs this? Make me a offer before I dump it on eBay
Old 06-18-08, 07:41 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

thought I had this sold and the deal fell thru.
Old 06-21-08, 02:22 PM
DasBach
Lexus Test Driver

300 shipped and I'll take it! :P
Old 06-21-08, 02:30 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DasBach
300 shipped and I'll take it! :P
I was going to say cover me on Paypal fees (about $10) and you got it. But seeings how you serve for our country $300 takes it.
Old 06-21-08, 06:42 PM
DasBach
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
I was going to say cover me on Paypal fees (about $10) and you got it. But seeings how you serve for our country $300 takes it.
Thanks for the kind words Scott. I just picked up an M90 and shot you a PM for some installation advice. I'll wait for your PM and send payment in an hour or so if thats cool.
Old 06-21-08, 06:59 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Woo Hoo! Another boosted SC400 in the making!

PM sent
Old 06-21-08, 09:36 PM
DasBach
Lexus Test Driver

Sending payment.