Custom DBL Adjustable Koni Coilovers professionaly servicecd by Truechoice

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-08, 10:11 AM
2jzlex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Custom DBL Adjustable Koni Coilovers professionaly servicecd by Truechoice

What is your First & Last name? jonathan fasking
What is your email? jonnybfasking@yahoo.com
What is your phone number? : 918-397-7119
What is your City? : norman
What is your State? : ok
What is your Zipcode? : 73071

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I will not state the amount of money I just put into repairing, revalving, and swapping spring rates into these shocks, but I will say that I could have purchased a brand new set of Teins for it. Forget Stance, forget Teins, forget HKS, these are the elite shocks. The spring height is adjustable as well as the damping from the bottom. Only problem is...the fronts will not bolt directly up to the lower control arm, either some brackets will have to be made or you will have to use some spacers or get creative. I do not want to have to custom modify anything else else on this car. These came from another member here that had a completely custom roadrace MKIV that had made some custom brackets to convert the stock style to this particular swivel style. The rears appear to be a direct swap. I had them set up for sport street/daily driving. All of them serviced by Truechoice. 400f/300r spring rate with hypercoil springs. I am also including the old hypercoil springs in the sale, I don't remember the particular rates, but they are very stiff.

If you have never heard of Truechoice here is their website:http://www.truechoicekoniracingservices.com/menu.html

You are looking at one off shocks that cost roughly 2500+ not including the extra springs I am selling with it, shipping, tax, blah blah. Like I said everything has been serviced and replaced on these shocks and professionaly checked by Truechoice, practically brand new, one of the rear shocks I didn't even get out of the wrapping from the shipping from them. I am asking 1800 obo shipped. I will also consider trades and cash for the following:

2 OEM denso pumps (must be good condition)
Coilovers

Pics:

Old 11-24-08, 12:50 PM
2jzlex
Lexus Test Driver

Reopened! I'm willing to accept reasonable offers. These beauties have been collecting dust. Slashcry..
Old 11-29-08, 04:13 PM
2jzlex
Lexus Test Driver

Still layin there....
Old 08-25-09, 06:13 AM
UpInTheLex
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

And you turned a very highend track tuned suspension for a supra into a street setup...that won't bolt right into the car...Why?
You've shamed the race car gods my friend.. now we're all in for it.