FS: BRAND NEW 00 Sc headlights

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-08, 05:41 PM
GoCarSc300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Damn" is an understatement! I've been quiet long enough. This guy really screwed me and the only way I would forgive him is if he did the right thing and paid for the parts I had to replace (but I'd be amazed if that ever happened). Well, at least I can warn other people so the same or worse doesn't happen to them...
Old 11-13-08, 06:11 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GoCarSc300
"Damn" is an understatement! I've been quiet long enough. This guy really screwed me and the only way I would forgive him is if he did the right thing and paid for the parts I had to replace (but I'd be amazed if that ever happened). Well, at least I can warn other people so the same or worse doesn't happen to them...
what are you talking about? we met up, you inspected the items and you wanted a discount. I said sure thing. You even said some of the items were bad, but you took them anyway. I gave you a mad deal and yet you complain when you get home? I don't get it. Take it to PM. i never got a PM from you ever about this transaction. I only got a PM from you to help you install the interior. Nothing about damaged parts.

Did i force you to take the said items? did i put a gun to your head after you inspected them? nooo.... you picked up the items in person. YOu inspected, and you got home and weren't happy. You're crazy.

lights are sold. Being shipped as we speak. thread closed.