Search this Thread

Old 03-04-09, 11:15 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93.5 MKIV N/A parts for sale

George
sdsport92064@***.net

I am parting out my original owner NA engine, the following parts came off it recently. Unless stated otherwise, the prices INCLUDE Paypal and shipping, and are OBO.

1. Coil $20
Is this really a coil? Is it?

2. Igniter $25
I am not responsible if it actually, as promised on its cover, ignites on you. I've already told you it's an igniter, the rest is on you.

3. Any of these parts $10 minimum to ship
Take your pick. I'll probably have more of these $10 pieces later as stuff falls off the engine or I end up opening some of these umpteen random boxes stacked dangerously around my garage.

*Timing belt and serpentine belt tensioner sold

4. Auto CA-spec ECU $60
This is a CA-spec ECU. If you purchase this ECU, your Supra will no longer be able to tolerate cigarette smoke, and it will not be able to drive in the rain unless it goes 20mph, since this is probably a Southern California ECU. There are probably more technical differences as well but I'm not an expert, I don't even play one on the Internet.

5. Spark plug covers $30
I don't know why you think your spark plugs look so hideous that you want to cover them. Perhaps instead of buying these covers, you should learn to appreciate spark plugs more. If however even after some soul-searching you still want these covers, they'll be right here, you intolerant jerk.

6. Radio harness to the non-subwoofer amp $20
In my Dynamat frenzy I ripped out everything related to the stock radio. I don't know how or why I got so enraged but through therapy I hope that I can resolve my stock radio issues and get along with future harnesses. In the meantime it is probably best that this one go to a kinder, gentler home.

7. Fan SOLD
I turned it in my hands, and wind pushed my hair back! It was invigorating, like a winter wind. However, because I am in San Diego, the winter wind was actually 87 degrees. Which was so cold, I went inside, put on a sweater, came back out and decided to sell this cold-creating abomination of a fan. Bad fan! Bad, bad fan!

8. Valve covers $40
If your valves get cold, cover them with these! They will also work on snakes and smaller tree branches.

9. Distributor $60
This is more a Steve Nash willing to work with others-type distributor, not a Stephon Marbury will pout if it's not the center of attention and still demand a lot of money kind-of distributor.

Last edited by sdsport920; 03-13-09 at 01:02 PM.
Old 03-04-09, 11:17 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Default Remember these include Shipping and Paypal

10: Spark plug wires SOLD
See how they are red? It's like they are on fire! Wait. Fire in an engine bay... that's bad, right? Someone please buy these! I don't want fire in my engine bay!

11a. Header/cat combo with 02 sensors SOLD
I could not find a footer. I am very sorry and feel incomplete. Somewhere out there is a compatible footer, I know it. If you believe in the healing power of love, you will buy this header. And I know you do, because I saw you singing that Cher song the other day on the freeway when you thought no-one was looking.

11b. Header heat shields SOLD
I think these are the heat shields that go with the header. Please note that for legal purposes I can only represent them as heat shields, and not bullet shields. However between you and me, they are 100% bullet proof. Please disregard the holes that are the exact size of bullets, those are just flash from my camera. And if you were wondering about the guy I used to test their bullet-proofness, don't worry... he drives a MK3 so it's not a big loss.

Ha ha just kidding!

12. Lower runners SOLD
They may be called "runners" but they weren't fast enough that I couldn't catch them! That must make me an "upper runner." I bet you can't catch me! Unless you're an APU runner. Then you could probably catch me. Screw you, APU runner. Screw you.

13. Fuel rail and OEM injectors $30
It is recommended that you clean these weekly. With matches and signal flares. Too much of a hassle for me, that's for sure. I'm not mechanical enough for that kind of work. My engine doesn't even need fuel. My engine runs on sugar cookies and butterflies!

14. Alternator just got tested and per Autozone pulley does not spin freelySOLD
You know, I watched this thing for hours. And it NEVER alternated. Not once. It stayed this silver and black color THE WHOLE TIME. The only thing this alternator has ever done for me is generate current. NA alternator, you are like a crazy girfriend, and I refuse to continue our relationship in which you show an inability to change! Hah. I feel so much better now. Hey- why don't my headlights work? Aarghh! I know you are at the bottom of this, you cold-hearted, current-producing, unwilling to change alternator!

15. Throttle body and Y-pipe SOLD
I thought long and hard about separating these two pieces. But you know what? This country already has enough problems with latchkey kids and broken homes. Let's try to keep these two kids together. Consider it a long-term investment in our nation's future. And in these trying economic times my friends... (additional commentary can be found on my website sdsportforpres.com)

16. NA auto tachometer $25
Multi-function. Set it when boiling eggs and voila! Perfectly hard-boiled. Trying to remember what comes after "3"? Just refer to this tachometer, and the answer is right there! That's right, a litlle white line comes after 3. Oh. Wow. Sorry, maybe this tachometer is not going to work out for you after all. Hey, I have a ruler for sale too! Oh. Wow. Sorry, that's a little black line. You know what, just go back to school and get a proper education.

17. Radiator $45- this is going to suck to ship
Well, it doesn't radiate heat, or electrons, so it's not a superhero radiator. It doesn't radiate charisma or personality, so it's not a politician or actor radiator. The only thing I've figured out that it does, is when you open the cap on the top, it radiates molten lava into your face. Toyota really needs to put a warning label on this death-trap. P.S. Does not come with the cap on top. It says "TRD" on it so I'm selling that separately. Because as we all know, "TRD" stands for "4x times the cost for doing the same damn thing". Need another example? Hey, that high-class hooker you were with last night? She was TRD! And also, a dude.

18. Cam gears $25
Have a 5-speed? This will add 2 more gears! That means your car will have more gears than your 6-speed friend! Assuming of course you steal his gears out of his car. Which would not make you a very good friend at all. You should also stop feeling up his sister. That's just more evidence of your unfriendliness.

19. Cams $60
These were too shy to be exposed for long, so they are wrapped up in bubble wrap. They came out the one time, saw their shadow, and now, crap, four more weeks of winter. How much more 75 degree weather must I be exposed to? I'm running out of sweaters.

20. Exhaust $20 (Pending)
To be accurate, it is the exhaust piping but not including the cats. The cats are, as you can see in my pics, still attached to the headers, and I am selling them that way. So think of this as a after-cat back exhaust for sale. I can break this down but this price does NOT include shipping. I think Greyhound will take it but I can't be certain.

21. Intake manifold $40
Air may not be free for long, so get as much of it as you can now!

Random things in this bin, some have been sold since I took this picture
Once I get these parts cleaned they'll be up here next. If you feel that you cannot wait, make me an offer. What's the worst that could happen? I guess the worst that could happen is that I mock you openly about your secret cross-dressing habit. Oh wait. Did I already let that out? Sorry!!!

Sometimes, I walk into my garage, and I feel like something is watching me. And then, I turn around, and...!!!

Ha ha, that wasn't so scary, was it? But now that you've looked...

It's watching YOU now.

Last edited by sdsport920; 03-09-09 at 11:00 PM.
Old 03-04-09, 11:18 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Default Stuff I won't ship because they're too heavy. I'm in 92064

REMEMBER UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE THESE PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING AND PAYPAL

26. Charcoal canister $15
Handy for filling stockings at Christmas. Oh c'mon, like you don't know your kids are the worst, it's why I hate babysitting them.

27. Power steering reservoir $15
A reservoir of power! With this in your hands, who can stop you? From steering, that is. Try using it for anything else and we will just laugh, laugh, laugh at you and your reservoir of unfortunately for you very limited power.

28. Flex plate SOLD
Don't tell Toyota, but you don't need this plate to flex. All you need is a mirror and a lot of vanity. Now excuse me while I pick up this very heavy flex plate. Did you notice my bulging arms? I sure did! On account of the mirror I carry with me. Damn I look good!

29. Crank pulley SOLD
30. Power steering pump SOLD
31. Timing belt tensioner SOLD

Stuff I won't ship because they're just too heavy:

Auto tranny $50

Auto diff SOLD
Driveshaft SOLD

Head $50
Block $50
Engine stand $60

Or buy all three for SOLD

I'm located in San Diego 92064 for pickup.

Last edited by sdsport920; 03-13-09 at 01:03 PM.
Old 03-04-09, 09:46 PM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Power steering pump sold
Crank pulley sold

Block/head/stand combo pending but no deposit yet
Old 03-04-09, 11:14 PM
ShaneC
Lexus Champion

Auto diff $50

any chance this is a locking diff? and is this the 4.27ratio diff?
i will be in socal this weekend. Riverside area. possible meet up?
Old 03-05-09, 07:34 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Sorry, if it was an LSD I'd have priced it a lot higher.
Old 03-05-09, 08:08 AM
RedPhoenix
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

stand up comedian? haha
Old 03-05-09, 09:12 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

I don't have one of those laying around. I do have an ex-wife, extra baggage comes with for free. I'll let her go cheap (believe me, I got her at an extremely high price).
Old 03-06-09, 02:29 AM
jcun360
Driver School Candidate

you got a pm for that fan
Old 03-06-09, 08:49 AM
LiCelsior
Retired

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

lol hilarious descriptions..glws.
Old 03-07-09, 07:14 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Power steering reservoir sold
A/C compressor sold
Old 03-08-09, 08:37 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Diff sold
Please- make offers!
Old 03-08-09, 10:00 AM
ShaneC
Lexus Champion

Thanks George!
Old 03-09-09, 08:54 AM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Easy transaction ShaneC, let me know if there's anything else you will need.
Old 03-09-09, 11:03 PM
sdsport920
Driver School Candidate

Diff, timing belt tensioner and NA alternator all SOLD

Quick Reply: 93.5 MKIV N/A parts for sale