sc400 m112 lexterem supercharger setup $2300 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-09, 02:03 PM
twizted
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default sc400 m112 lexterem supercharger setup $2300 shipped

1. I'm sure you know this is a rare opportunity if your looking. This is just as I got it from lextreme i just have never had the time to set it all up and don't think i ever will. The M112 has been modified to fit under the hood. It has has a 6 rib billet modular pulley along with a throttle body adapter. The charger mounted and aligned and a proper sized belt also come with it too.

The Richwood Manifold also modded to host an extra injector and I can also throw in a 1,600 cc injector. This combo also include a Split Second Extra Injectors Control.

This is what you get:
* Richwood Root Supercharger Manifold
* Modified M112 Supercharger
* 6 ribs modular pulley by Billetflow 2.9 and 2.7 estimated to be 12 and 10psi
* Custom Throttle Body
* Custom Extra Injector bung (mounted and welded)
* 1600 cc injector
* Split Second Extra Injector Computer
* Two idler pulleys
* Custom Serpentine belt

Things You need to do:
* Mount the throttle cables
* Block EGR

This system is pretty much ready to bolt with minimum work. I am asking $2,300 shipped

I have 315cc injectors, aem fic, and zeitronix zt-2 lcd monitoring system with wide band, egt sensor and map sensor which can all be run together. I will make a whole package for $3000 plus shipping Firm*. Which is cutting almost $1000 off what i paid for everything. You will be able to run up to 15psi all day on this package, install and tune will be needed for the electronics on a dyno...

Please see this page for more details http://www.lextreme.com/Supercharged-Lexus.html other updates in here http://lextreme.com/forums/showthrea...highlight=m112

Please pm if you are interested.

Note: The alternator is not mounted properly so the belt looks little loose. This system will from for SC400 from 1992 to 1997 and LS400 from 1990 to 1997 along with other international models with similar year.

Last edited by twizted; 06-13-09 at 05:52 PM.
Old 04-06-09, 06:02 PM
JDMmuscle
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

How difficult is installation? what needs to be removed? How much power can be expected to be gained? If there belt breaks where could you pick up another? What needs to be done in order to make the extra injector work/ run properly?

Interested for a nice welcome home gift for the hubby
Old 04-06-09, 06:17 PM
twizted
Instructor

The install should be pretty straight forward you will need at the least a aem fic to be tuned at these pressures. You have to remove your egr system and cap it, you can get the stuff at lextreme. You will need to reroute some coolant hoses and do away with your idle air control, thats how i ran my other one at least. The gains your looking at around 100hp possibly more, i know there is a guy running 15psi with this motor and supercharger in a bit lighter car running in the 10's over at lextreme forum.

The belt is just a standard numbered belt you can have measured at any autoparts. As far as the injector control that David's "lextreme" brain child you have to have it installed and tuned with the ecu. I was just going to put larger primary injectors in and have it tuned with a aem fic. It will take someone with good mechanical knowledge to install everything.
Old 04-06-09, 08:04 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good seller! Hate to see you not finish this up.
Old 04-06-09, 08:27 PM
shaitaan
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh temptation.
Old 04-07-09, 12:29 AM
UpInTheLex
Instructor

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

What is with the coil packs?

How many miles are on the blower?

How much boost can the stock computer and the extra injector controller provide fuel for?

What is custom about the throttlebody?

Are the stock throttle cables going to reach?

What headers were you planning to run with it in your SC?

Will that belt setup handle 10-12psi without slipping?

Is deleting the idle air control valve absolutely necessary?

Where is the bypass valve?

Thanks for putting up with all the questions. I'm seriously considering this. I have a spare engine w/ low miles to put it on. Would go good with the stall converter I have and might save me from having to switch gear ratios in the rear end.

Last edited by UpInTheLex; 04-07-09 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-07-09, 09:28 AM
twizted
Instructor

1. He had just test fit the charger in that pic to a 97+ 1uz that has coil packs instead of distributors.

2. I'm not sure of the mileage of the blower but from the rotors that still have the full ceramic coating on them so pretty new.

3. 6psi without the injector 10psi with i believe hasnt rally been run. He had calculations for it. I was going to run the smaller one and hoped to get 15psi with me aem fic and wide band setup. Thats the way i would go... If you wanted to run 6 psi you would have to get anotehr moduar pulley thats larger.

4.Its actually not the throttle body its the adapter tube behind it its 3" aluminum mandrel tubing with adapter welded on.

5. No the stock cables will not reach you have to extend them A bit by crimping in sections of 1/8" cable with aluminum crimps easy to do.

6. I was just going to run stock manifolds i don't think there so bad really, i personally don't like a loud exhaust i like to just listen to the supercharger whine. Maybe just a bit better flowing exhaust with an x pipe at 2.5".

7. Yeah the belt will be fine you can do a mod like scotturnot did with an adjuster screw on the tensioner to for more tension. But they slot the pulleys accross to grip better to on these modulars so shouldnt be a problem.

8. There is no where to really put the idle air control i ran my m90 without one, just idles like it has bigger cams till it warms up

9.The m112 has the bypass build into it, google m112 bypass and youll see...

Hope i was able to answer all your questions

Oh and you would not nee dto change your convertor or gear ratio the charger makes up for the crappy low end gearing the sc4 has...
Old 04-07-09, 10:48 AM
ihiryu
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

does this clear the stock hood???
Old 04-07-09, 10:52 AM
twizted
Instructor

Originally Posted by ihiryu
does this clear the stock hood???
Yes it does...
Old 04-07-09, 11:01 AM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by twizted
1. He had just test fit the charger in that pic to a 97+ 1uz that has coil packs instead of distributors.

2. I'm not sure of the mileage of the blower but from the rotors that still have the full ceramic coating on them so pretty new.

3. 6psi without the injector 10psi with i believe hasnt rally been run. He had calculations for it. I was going to run the smaller one and hoped to get 15psi with me aem fic and wide band setup. Thats the way i would go... If you wanted to run 6 psi you would have to get anotehr moduar pulley thats larger.

4.Its actually not the throttle body its the adapter tube behind it its 3" aluminum mandrel tubing with adapter welded on.

5. No the stock cables will not reach you have to extend them A bit by crimping in sections of 1/8" cable with aluminum crimps easy to do.

6. I was just going to run stock manifolds i don't think there so bad really, i personally don't like a loud exhaust i like to just listen to the supercharger whine. Maybe just a bit better flowing exhaust with an x pipe at 2.5".

7. Yeah the belt will be fine you can do a mod like scotturnot did with an adjuster screw on the tensioner to for more tension. But they slot the pulleys accross to grip better to on these modulars so shouldnt be a problem.

8. There is no where to really put the idle air control i ran my m90 without one, just idles like it has bigger cams till it warms up

9.The m112 has the bypass build into it, google m112 bypass and youll see...

Hope i was able to answer all your questions

Oh and you would not nee dto change your convertor or gear ratio the charger makes up for the crappy low end gearing the sc4 has...
so it does work on a 98-00 1uz vvti?
i thought richwood didnt have a manifold for those cars?
Old 04-07-09, 11:41 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really want this.....bump
Old 04-07-09, 11:48 AM
twizted
Instructor

Originally Posted by PureDrifter
so it does work on a 98-00 1uz vvti?
i thought richwood didnt have a manifold for those cars?

Not sure scott has a 97 and has run different superchargers and a richwood manifold same as what i have run maybe he can chime in.

Last edited by twizted; 04-07-09 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-07-09, 01:34 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

from what I know the Richwood manifold fits 92-97 with no mods, I am not clear on the 98-2000 since they are VVIT. I have never had one apart to see. The engine Pictured above is a 92-97 from what I can tell. Hope that helps.
Old 05-06-09, 12:59 PM
twizted
Instructor

Up still for sale make offers. Paid $3000 never installed....
Old 06-10-09, 09:48 PM
twizted
Instructor

Up....**********

Quick Reply: sc400 m112 lexterem supercharger setup $2300 shipped