FL WTT: Air Cylinder Suspension for C/O's!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-09, 10:33 AM
SaUcE
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: Air Cylinder Suspension for C/O's!

Well, I purchased a complete air suspension from a friend of mine (SupradeDupra off of SupraForums.com and Tallyimports.com) with the intent of using it on my SC, however after thinking it over, coilovers are a better idea for my driving habits and use of the car.

SO, I would like to trade my setup for a set of coilovers, or possibly a strut/spring combo. Cash can go either way, Im just looking for something a bit more performance oriented, and looking to trade soon so I can ditch the 4x4 look.

It is a complete se of air cylinders with holding tank and compressor. Has the controls, as well as all the lines. Independent front and rear lowering and a proportioning valve side to side for even distribution.

Front cylinders have SS braided lines, the rear use DOT airbrake lining. Tank is powdercoated blue, but has seen better days. I have a hook-up at a local powdercoater, I could have it PC'd any color you want. If you want something to match a factory paint, I mix paint at my job. I could spray it any color you want or get you the paint if you prefer to do the work.

I only have one pic now, my camera is DOA. But I will most definately get more if there is any interest. I have about 2 weeks until I get my car painted and hope to have somthing worked out before then, or I will most likely just use this setup.

I dont have much trader rating or posting on here because I just got my SC! I have quite a bit on MR2OC.com and Tallyimports.com. I just parted out a very nice MR2, and sold some very high-end parts, for any doubts due to my newness, please refer to MR2OC.com under the same s/n, or feel free to PM me for my phone number and we can talk there.
Old 07-02-09, 09:16 AM
tyrufusbro
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

give me 250 and you can have my flex kit?
Old 07-02-09, 04:11 PM
jgdynamics
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

trade for my megan coilovers? they go very low. and i just had the 2 fronts redone by them. lemme know. btw, are these all gauranteed to work? do any of the cylinders leak?
Old 07-02-09, 07:46 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive got a set of Tein SS (Supra) on my SC. I'll do a straight trade with you. Ive got everything I need for my air suspension setup minus the bags/Cylinders so this would help me complete my setup!

PM sent!