FL FS: OEM Pioneer Head Unit, Amp and 12Disc Changer

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-10, 05:24 PM
CLRH2O
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up FS: OEM Pioneer Head Unit, Amp and 12Disc Changer

Hello all, I've just installed an after market head unit, amp and sub in my 93' SC400 and this leaves my old pioneer equipment available for sale. I'm not asking much for it all because it's obviously old stuff. But for anyone who's system is flat broken, this is a cheap solution to get running again. And for the price you can buy it all and only use the part or parts you need now and have some for backups if anything else on your old equipment breaks down the road.

The OEM Head Unit's "cassette" player part doesn't eject tapes on it's own a lot of time. I stopped using it for that about a year back and haven't tried again since, instead falling back on an iPhone FM Transmitter gadget that filled the void fine enough. It's Lights, FM/AM Radio and all other functions and buttons work just fine and there is no physical damage to the faceplate or unit in general.

The OEM amp is fine all around.

The OEM 12 Disc Changer does include the cartridge (in the unit). I had thought that the changer might have been broken when I bought my SC 3 years ago.... but never took the time to check the cables connected to the dang thing in the trunk. My fault there LOL. When I was pulling everything out to put my own subs and amp in and wire into the factory harness using Raine's (amazing) tutorial last week, I discovered one of the plugs wasn't even connected to the changer! (yeah, 3 years of no CDs, instead using FM transmitters and cassette tape adapters with line in...... oh well - the past is the past). So, all of this said, the CD Changer is probably in perfectly working order and it does turn on (little led lights up) when sourced, but since I didn't hook it back up to test for sure while I was putting all my own new equipment, take this as being informed of the possibility.

Also, the OEM cages / mounts made of metal and nuts/bolts that hold everything in place in the the trunk are included.

Ok, so there's what I've got - I'm asking $125 + Shipping for everything - and to be clear it's really for the CD changer that sells for 125 to 199 on eBay used and for the other two parts as a bonus - Local pickup is totally cool if you happen to want to swing by Tampa FL. I'm centrally located right off I-275 & Hillsborough Ave on the west side. Paypal is accepted too (add 3%/$4.50 pretty please if using paypal). I weighed everything and it's comes to 18.4 (so 19) pounds with box and packing. That should give you a decent idea of what shipping will be in advance of me going to the post to ask them and post that info here. So many thing to do in the day right lol. If you want pics, by all means let me know and I'll sort you with some.

Also, I have the OEM Phone, all parts / mount / antenna stuff as well in the off chance someone wants those. Make me an offer and that stuff is likely yours

Last edited by CLRH2O; 02-16-10 at 04:56 PM.
Old 02-15-10, 05:42 PM
CLRH2O
Pole Position

Took 25 dollars off the price - should pretty much cover shipping, or basically = free shipping depending on how you look at it
Old 02-16-10, 01:21 PM
roadkill5o
Driver

would you part out the cd changer for me?
Old 02-16-10, 04:58 PM
CLRH2O
Pole Position

Sure, why not - Looking to save some money on shipping I see

125 (and up to 199) is normally what just the CD-Changer alone goes for on eBay as it is... So yeah, you save money on shipping cost with less weight and I'll list the other two parts on eBay or something if you really don't want them. (still think the other two parts could be good as backups for you if your system is all OEM still, but your call)

Hit me via PM and we'll work out the shipping addresses and paypal ect.
Old 02-19-10, 02:35 PM
CLRH2O
Pole Position

roadkill5o - Haven't heard from you, still want the changer?
Old 02-19-10, 09:22 PM
roadkill5o
Driver

pm'ed............