CA FS: TT brake kit, Custom exhaust, Tein CST, G35 19" Wheels, Sideskirts, Injen.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-10, 02:50 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by sanengo
sakataj, I am confident the brakes are worth the price I listed them for. They are no more than 2 years old and I've only put 6k miles on them personally. It doesn't need to be resurfaced, but I'm picky and I recommend it with any used brake install.

As for the wheels, the tires (Nitto NT555) were replaced at a cost of $700 this year and have almost all of the tread remaining. That means I'm only charging you no more than $300 for these rims themselves assuming ur stockies are worth a couple hundred themselves. These are also very expensive OE wheels that are made in Japan by RAYS and weigh in at around 19-20lbs each.
im sorry, i went to go back to edit my post about a couple particulars but you had already responded. well since the supra hasnt been made since 2002, unless u bought them new they are DEF over 2 years old. well HP pads are what like 100 bucks OR SO? resurfacing is i dunno...50 maybe plus shipping....so maybe 50 again. 600 isnt bad so dont get me wrong this one wasnt the one i thought was actually high.

pics of the tread life?
see i bought a set with the same tires (granted they were like 45% left) with NO damage for like 600 off myg35.com and i didnt have to give up my rims/tires which by themselves are worth ATLEAST 200-300. BTW these wheels arent expensive dude,i been around the block....they really are a dime a dozen on myg35.com.they just a cheap upgrade over stock and they happen to fit the LS/TT brake kits but they nothing really special. i have owned 2 sets not counting the one on my buddys g35 that are technically mine.

OH YEAH a set sold in the GS classifieds for 200 with trade (3 new tires just needing a fresh repaint, not damaged)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/2ge...tra-stuff.html
Old 07-20-10, 04:01 PM
sanengo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The brakes are remanufactured and purchased 2 years ago. Unless SO4RER lied to me. Where did you pull the number 600 from? I'm not charging 600.

As for the wheels, if you aren't going to purchase them I would appreciate that you don't preach about your experiences with them in my FS thread (isn't there a rule for this kind of thing?), there's a whole other forum for that. Since I am the seller I have the right to list a price that I think is fair for my product. Any other issues you can PM me directly. Thank you.
Old 07-20-10, 04:22 PM
VanillaSC
Driver

I think if its a dual axleback that reuses the factory hangers it should fit and its on your 95 SC right? I've PMed you with an offer...
Old 07-20-10, 04:50 PM
blaznsc4
Lexus Test Driver

Default custom exhaust

you got pm regarding exhaust
Old 07-20-10, 05:18 PM
rwdanthony
Lexus Champion

charles, the axle backs will fit any sc/soarer using its stock piping.
Old 07-20-10, 05:24 PM
VanillaSC
Driver

Fenderub can you tell me the brand of mufflers on this setup and are the mufflers and piping stainless steel?
Old 07-20-10, 06:10 PM
rwdanthony
Lexus Champion

the canisters are toyota resonators, same as the ones on the Y pipe, piping is the same as toyota piping, i had an extra Y pipe so i cut and welded it in a fashion to fit as axle backs.
uses factory flanges.
Old 07-20-10, 06:15 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

You need a vouch to sell here....have your voucher PM me directly.

Please read both Sticky Threads at the top of the Classifieds section...pm me if you have any questions.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...lassifieds-41/
Old 07-20-10, 06:40 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Vouch received....

Originally Posted by fenderub
ill vouch for him, done 2 transactions with him, one shipping, and one local with a friend to meet with him.

really good guy.
Old 07-21-10, 05:11 AM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン
Forum Moderator

Received 446 Likes on 368 Posts

Do you have any video or sound clips of the exhaust? I'd love to hear it!
Old 07-21-10, 06:36 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

The brakes are remanufactured and purchased 2 years ago. Unless SO4RER lied to me. Where did you pull the number 600 from? I'm not charging 600.

As for the wheels, if you aren't going to purchase them I would appreciate that you don't preach about your experiences with them in my FS thread (isn't there a rule for this kind of thing?), there's a whole other forum for that. Since I am the seller I have the right to list a price that I think is fair for my product. Any other issues you can PM me directly. Thank you.
thanks for the info on the brakes....as for the rims i have every intention of purchasing them if we can negotiate a FAIR price. PM if you wanna work something out
Old 07-21-10, 08:43 AM
sanengo
Driver

Kira X - I can do this when I am confident I'm unable to get any local buyers this week. I would really prefer these to be heard in person.

sakataj - again, I am still looking for local buyers first, so I'll have to keep you posted.
Old 07-21-10, 09:42 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

sakataj - again, I am still looking for local buyers first, so I'll have to keep you posted.
will do man, since i check the sc forums alot less than i check the gs ones so PM and we'll try and work something out, although if you are gonna ship i would like some tread pics....btw you using hubcentric rings, if so what size and are they included?
Old 07-22-10, 09:24 AM
sanengo
Driver

Hub centric rings will come with the wheel. I'm not sure about the size, but they were installed to fit SCs and GSs. The wheels fit on my friends GS3 just fine.

Everything is still available.
Old 07-24-10, 08:30 PM
sanengo
Driver

Still taking offers on all items. Locals get priority. I will also start shipping next week if no locals pull through.

Quick Reply: CA FS: TT brake kit, Custom exhaust, Tein CST, G35 19" Wheels, Sideskirts, Injen.