1992 Lex SC300 5spd - Black/Tan - 81K Miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-02, 12:28 PM
ndisgii
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb 1992 Lex SC300 5spd - Black/Tan - 83K Miles

I am guaging interest in my 1992 Lexus SC300 Coupe 5speed. It is Black exterior and Tan leather interior. Car is in excellent shape. It was owned by two old rich ladies prior to my owning it. I have owned it for about 2 months and was gonna do the 2jz swap, but I am moving on to bigger and better things and it has got to go. I havent done a single thing to it, it is BONE stock. Drives like new. I dont want anyone to have any surprises, as I would not want that myself, so here are the things that I know. It has some very minor door dings from parking lots over the years. It has one spot on one needle, about 1/8th inch long, that is starting to fade. The climate control on the left side is starting to fade, although everything is still readable. There are 2 small cracks in the center A/C vents. And one smal tear in the passenger side door, right where you would lay your arm up on the window sill. Its about 1/2 inch long, but easily fixed by shop. Other than those common things, this car is awesome!! VERY clean inside and out. If anyone is looking for a 5 speed, this is definitely an option. Make me some offers!! Take care guys!!

PS - I have added some pics of the car on the internet for you guys to check out. It would be greatly beneficial if you have a high speed connection, because the pics are on the larger side. Sorry about that. Also, there were a couple of other little things you will see in the pics, a little scratch and a scuff mark on the front bumper. I am looking to get around $11K, but I AM a little negotiable. I dont have to sell her, but I would like to do it for the right offer. I want to get a house built now and need all the funds I can get to make it easier !! Thanks!!

PSS - The car has 83K miles, which I incorrectly stated when originally writing the ad. I tried to change it in my title, but it did not change it in the main title listing, just in my ad part of the title. I know that probably didnt make any sense...lol...but it has 83xxx miles. Thanks!

WEBSITE = http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze.../lexuspics.htm

Feel free to give me a ring at 757-285-4013 if you have any questions. Name is Kevin. Take care!!

Last edited by ndisgii; 08-13-02 at 06:54 AM.
Old 08-12-02, 11:25 PM
William
Driver School Candidate

I am interested in your car....send me some pics and how much you want for it... tuanthuy_99@yahoo.com
Old 08-12-02, 11:37 PM
silversc3
Rookie

i am also interested

silversc3@yahoo.com
Old 08-13-02, 05:49 AM
Ebanks
Lexus Champion

I might be interested. I don't currently have email access, so if you could PM me the pics and asking price here on the forum I would appreciate it.

-Ethan
Old 08-13-02, 06:49 AM
ndisgii
Driver School Candidate

Talking Hey guys...

EBanks, SilverSC3, and William, please re-check my ad above. I have revised it with price and link to pics on the internet of my car. Thanks for the inquiries and take care!!