KS Universal Air System

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-11, 04:12 PM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Universal Air System

I have a UAS system that i bought from milton(camberSC) that i never put on...and am now selling it. i believe it only has like 3k miles on it. Everything you need to be slammed!

1 - 5 gallon tank
1 - 480cc air compressor
4 - air sleeves/cannisters
1 - 9 switch controller
1 - switch box
- all fittings/hoses/solenoids

$2000obo

I also bought these extra that didnt come with the kit...

5 - digital pressure sending units = sold
1 - dakota digital air guage = sold

Last edited by Black_SC; 03-09-11 at 09:05 PM.
Old 03-08-11, 09:41 AM
assass1n
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not too familiar with how air ride works so i got a few questions. basically i can swap out my springs on my coilovers for these? how do i control how high or how low they go, like how do i set the psi for the bags? this is everything i would need, right?

just need to see my money situation this week and i should be able to let you know if i can grab these or not.
Old 03-08-11, 10:17 AM
jgdynamics
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

sent you a PM!
Old 03-08-11, 10:21 AM
jgdynamics
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by assass1n
not too familiar with how air ride works so i got a few questions. basically i can swap out my springs on my coilovers for these? how do i control how high or how low they go, like how do i set the psi for the bags? this is everything i would need, right?

just need to see my money situation this week and i should be able to let you know if i can grab these or not.
maybe i can help... yes you can just remove the springs from your coilovers and install these. setting the height is a bit more complicated. you might need to remove the lower spring perch to get the car to slam all the way down in the front... if not the bag fully deflated will keep the car up about another inch higher. depending on how high you raise the bag on the coilover, you can use lower psi to go certain heights. On my car, the rear raises only about 4 inches but its at 100psi. the fronts go about 5 finger gaps to slam, at about 100psi
Old 03-08-11, 12:41 PM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

yea basically it replaces your springs on your coilovers. the 9 control switch box is how you raise and lower the car. i believe you can set the psi where you want it to sit. i havent actually used the system so i couldnt tell you how to set it. but yea this is everything youd need to have air on your car.

These came straight from a respected member CamberSC's SC...still in the same box he shipped them in.
Old 03-08-11, 12:43 PM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jgdynamics
maybe i can help... yes you can just remove the springs from your coilovers and install these. setting the height is a bit more complicated. you might need to remove the lower spring perch to get the car to slam all the way down in the front... if not the bag fully deflated will keep the car up about another inch higher. depending on how high you raise the bag on the coilover, you can use lower psi to go certain heights. On my car, the rear raises only about 4 inches but its at 100psi. the fronts go about 5 finger gaps to slam, at about 100psi
Thanks! i was hoping someone with experience would chime in...
Old 03-08-11, 04:47 PM
assass1n
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Black_SC
yea basically it replaces your springs on your coilovers. the 9 control switch box is how you raise and lower the car. i believe you can set the psi where you want it to sit. i havent actually used the system so i couldnt tell you how to set it. but yea this is everything youd need to have air on your car.

These came straight from a respected member CamberSC's SC...still in the same box he shipped them in.
I know who CamberSC is so I'm sure its in really mint condition. I should be able to let you know in a couple of days if I can buy it or not. Would you happen to know what the max psi is that the bags are rated for?
Old 03-09-11, 07:42 AM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

uas will not fit on all coilovers. it must be 2.14" or less in diameter for the bag to fit.
Old 03-09-11, 09:03 PM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

I know who CamberSC is so I'm sure its in really mint condition. I should be able to let you know in a couple of days if I can buy it or not. Would you happen to know what the max psi is that the bags are rated for?
they dont mention a max psi but heres some info on the bags...

Designed for to slip over your Factory/Performance Struts. (Pressure tube must be less then 2.14 in Diameter)

4.0" Compressed
9.25" Extended
5.875" Diameter

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
uas will not fit on all coilovers. it must be 2.14" or less in diameter for the bag to fit.

thanks!
Old 03-09-11, 09:05 PM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

sending units and dakota digital air gauge sold!
Old 03-10-11, 04:19 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

scrapping the project? I need to measure my coilover dia.
Old 03-10-11, 09:59 AM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
scrapping the project? I need to measure my coilover dia.
nah...ill be static for a while. i need some money for some unexpected occurances and this is really the only thing i have thats worth money i can sell thats not already on my car. haha

scott you know you want this!
Old 03-10-11, 04:55 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well I kinda do want it but I don't need it for sure. Would be a shame to degrade my $2000 jic coils to air. Prob better to find some cheap cooils to put these on. What else is needed to complete the system?

I don't need these.
Old 03-10-11, 09:35 PM
Black_SC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
Well I kinda do want it but I don't need it for sure. Would be a shame to degrade my $2000 jic coils to air. Prob better to find some cheap cooils to put these on. What else is needed to complete the system?

I don't need these.

this is complete...the only thing you could add would have been the sending units and air gauge.

you dont need them but you want them!
Old 03-10-11, 10:02 PM
tuterz
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

anyone know if this would fit over stock sc430 struts?

Quick Reply: KS Universal Air System