Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J&S Safeguard (Knock dector/safeguard) // Aristo 2jzgte ECU

-What is your First & Last name: Jordan Tuchband
-What is your email?: jordantuchband at comcast dot n e t
-What is your phone number? : 9543760015 - text is best
-What is your City?: Hollywood
-What is your State? : FL
-What is your Zipcode? : 33021

If you don't know what the J&S is....It is a stand alone knock detector and safe guard, which means it doesn't matter what ECU (stock or otherwise) you have in your car, it runs on it's own with it's own (or oem if you prefer) knock sensors. It's an amazing tool to have with so many of us pushing the limits on the available fuels. Once you set it, you forget about it. Just mount the knock sensors to the block, wire it up, dial in the sensitivity and go. While tuning it's great because it has the ability to identify which cylinder is picking up knock and retard timing in JUST that cylinder. The retard is progress so more knock = more retard until it stops. I've had this installed in my personal car from almost the very beginning and upon taking apart the motor the pistons still look perfect!

I'm only selling it because I could use the extra $ to fund the current project and MS3 has full sequential knock capabilities now. Comes with one donut Bosch knock sensor, but they are very easy to find at any junk yard. Typically any Volvo, VW, Benz, BMW will have them.

$500 shipped. 3% if you use payal. Will ship worldwide if you pay extra shipping.

I also have my old Aristo 2jzgte ECU. Works fine, been sitting on the shelf for a long time since I went stand alone. $150 shipped + paypal 3%
Attached Thumbnails J&S Safeguard (Knock dector/safeguard) // Aristo 2jzgte ECU-img_3356.jpg   J&S Safeguard (Knock dector/safeguard) // Aristo 2jzgte ECU-img_3357.jpg   J&S Safeguard (Knock dector/safeguard) // Aristo 2jzgte ECU-img_3358.jpg   J&S Safeguard (Knock dector/safeguard) // Aristo 2jzgte ECU-img_3360.jpg   J&S Safeguard (Knock dector/safeguard) // Aristo 2jzgte ECU-img_3361.jpg