Any pre-painted bumpers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-16, 12:45 PM
DrAtomica
Intermediate

Received 66 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Any pre-painted bumpers?

I'm looking for a 97+ bumper that has been painted already with code 202 (Black Onyx).
Old 02-10-16, 03:00 PM
eknine9
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The one on my car was painted last April, I've put about 700 miles on it since then and it's sitting in my garage nearly flawless. In the next month I'll have my new poly APTech bumper installed and I'd be willing to sell my current 97+ front end.

I'm in Austin Texas, but I make a couple trips to Houston every year and will probably be there this spring if you'd be interested in me taking it down to you. But if you're in a rush I don't know how quickly I could be ready to sell it.
Old 02-10-16, 03:49 PM
DrAtomica
Intermediate

Originally Posted by eknine9
The one on my car was painted last April, I've put about 700 miles on it since then and it's sitting in my garage nearly flawless. In the next month I'll have my new poly APTech bumper installed and I'd be willing to sell my current 97+ front end.

I'm in Austin Texas, but I make a couple trips to Houston every year and will probably be there this spring if you'd be interested in me taking it down to you. But if you're in a rush I don't know how quickly I could be ready to sell it.
Sweet! I'm in no rush, to be honest it's more because of I can't leave my car. Since I have to go to college and can't put my car into a paintshop (they won't give me a spare car) I decided to do it in the spring break or in the summer break. So maybe I'll get it painted in late May or early June, at least that's the plan. Is the color code 202 for your bumper? Also, not sure if I should post this or PM you, but how much will you be willing to sell it for?
Old 02-10-16, 06:39 PM
eknine9
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by DrAtomica
Sweet! I'm in no rush, to be honest it's more because of I can't leave my car. Since I have to go to college and can't put my car into a paintshop (they won't give me a spare car) I decided to do it in the spring break or in the summer break. So maybe I'll get it painted in late May or early June, at least that's the plan. Is the color code 202 for your bumper? Also, not sure if I should post this or PM you, but how much will you be willing to sell it for?
Yes, it's 202 black onyx. I can post some pictures of it in a bit. It has a soarer griffin emblem on it, and I won't be including the grill, fogs, or cornering lights. If I was driving it down to Houston I'd be looking at getting $350 for it, or if you come to Austin for it $270.
Old 02-12-16, 11:12 AM
eknine9
Lexus Test Driver

I snapped some quick shots of it while it's on the car. Probably going to drive it 3-4 more times before I remove the bumper and then I'll get some better/more clear shots of what it looks like for you.

Old 02-12-16, 11:08 PM
DrAtomica
Intermediate

Well well, that looks absolutely clean. I'm definitively interested!