SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Will these fit?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-23 | 09:56 PM
JW266
Rookie

Default Will these fit?

Trying to find which bars to put on my 04. Read that there's gs bars that fit.. does that mean aftermarket gs bars fit? Also, is there an option for shorter endlinks and RCA spacers other than figs? Im already dropped on meisterr coils. So far they are great but correcting the geometry will just make everything better
Megan racing sway bars

Last edited by JW266; 03-30-23 at 08:59 PM.
Old 04-01-23 | 03:59 PM
mostrogt3
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by JW266
Trying to find which bars to put on my 04. Read that there's gs bars that fit.. does that mean aftermarket gs bars fit? Also, is there an option for shorter endlinks and RCA spacers other than figs? Im already dropped on meisterr coils. So far they are great but correcting the geometry will just make everything better
Megan racing sway bars
You can definitely use a 2nd gen GS sway bar as the SC shares the same front suspension of the GS. You can use Megan Racing bar for the GS but I think its hollow tubing. I have a GS Daizen in my SC. For the rear sway you can go with the 08 IS-F bar as its a direct swap. If running on coils you will need to get also the IS-F end links as they are shorter. Fo bushing I got Daizen in front and Figs in rear. As for RCA's you can use Megan Racing for the 2nd gen GS as well to help with geometry. For the rear there is/was a company called Sage that made rear RCA's for the GS that will also fit the SC but they are a hard find. Hope this helps. Pictures for your reference.

Old 04-07-23 | 11:40 PM
JW266
Rookie

Originally Posted by mostrogt3
You can definitely use a 2nd gen GS sway bar as the SC shares the same front suspension of the GS. You can use Megan Racing bar for the GS but I think its hollow tubing. I have a GS Daizen in my SC. For the rear sway you can go with the 08 IS-F bar as its a direct swap. If running on coils you will need to get also the IS-F end links as they are shorter. Fo bushing I got Daizen in front and Figs in rear. As for RCA's you can use Megan Racing for the 2nd gen GS as well to help with geometry. For the rear there is/was a company called Sage that made rear RCA's for the GS that will also fit the SC but they are a hard find. Hope this helps. Pictures for your reference.

So, essentially any bar for the 2nd gen gs will fit up front and any bar for the 08 isf (damn that's specific) will work? I'm all poly up front and rears are sitting on the bench going in this weekend.

Those links are definitely shorter but mine have a wonky mount on 1 side with 2 bolts holding bar to link..
Old 04-08-23 | 01:21 AM
mostrogt3
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by JW266
So, essentially any bar for the 2nd gen gs will fit up front and any bar for the 08 isf (damn that's specific) will work? I'm all poly up front and rears are sitting on the bench going in this weekend.

Those links are definitely shorter but mine have a wonky mount on 1 side with 2 bolts holding bar to link..

Yes, any OEM or aftermarket front sway bar from a 2nd GS will fit. And for the rear I'm sure for a fact that the '08 IS-F rear bar will work. The link I am showing are for the rears. They are shorter than the OEM's. As for the front links, yes they have a 2 hole opening tab that attached to the front sway bar. GL with your install.
Old 04-10-23 | 08:12 PM
JW266
Rookie

Yes, any OEM or aftermarket front sway bar from a 2nd GS will fit. And for the rear I'm sure for a fact that the '08 IS-F rear bar will work. The link I am showing are for the rears. They are shorter than the OEM's. As for the front links, yes they have a 2 hole opening tab that attached to the front sway bar. GL with your install.

Rgr. Thanks man!
Old 04-11-23 | 08:17 PM
JW266
Rookie

What about rear upper arms? Will the GS or IS arms fit? Can't find a replacement ball joint. Seems kinda pointless to replace inner bushings and not the ball joint..