PLS READ: NorCal ClubLexus SF Bay Area Cruise Released

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-04, 04:19 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PLS READ: NorCal ClubLexus SF Bay Area Cruise Released

TO ALL:

Being a Lexus owner (espcially a SC430), is something special when you have the best of both worlds.
The top up w/ it's aerodynamic shape and lines streaking across the open highway on a brisk winter night or w/ the top down enjoying a majestic drive along the California coast on a spring/summer day as you leave your worries behind and are enclosed in a world of "serenity".

Your senses becomes more vibrant and alert as you pass thru the coastal Redwood/Pine trees, Douglas Fir trees and Mixed Evergeen trees.

You are captured by the calming Pacific Northwest breeze, the blossoming flowers, and the tantalizing smells of grilled chicken, mouth-watering BBQ steaks and fresh wood burning oven pizzas as you pass by each restaurant wherever your journey will take you to.

You are overwhelmed by the magnificent beauty of the SF Bay Area, the historical Golden Gate Bridge, the harmonic San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, the calming San Mateo Bridge glistening in the distance across as it sits south of it's two massive towering skyline neighbors.

As a member, and on behalf of ClubLexus and Lexus Gone Wild - (NorCal Style!) , we present the video release that took place in the SF Bay Area, "SF Cruise Meet - March 28, 2003".

http://www.lexusgonewild.com

So for all of you local SC430 owners inside/outside the SF Bay Area, I encourage you to become a part of something special. A feeling of pride and joy that we have the best of both worlds and are able to share and experience CL meet events like this one and ride along with our fellow CL compadres such as the IS's, SC's, GS's, LS's, ES's and LX's.

For those SC430's in the North, South, Central, Mid-West and East sections of the U.S., I hope you can share your CL meet event photos/videos that you've recently had or planning in the near future so we get a chance to see the pure beauty of the open road, historial sites/landmarks, desitnations and scenic routes in your area throughout the U.S./Canada and International.

Thank you for your time.

teeman3
'03 SC430 Millenium Silver

Last edited by martini3; 04-06-04 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-07-04, 11:04 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

sorry i missed it tee...keep me up to date on the next one