SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

New wheels with pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-05, 07:31 PM
herragge
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DPRSupra
i gotta get my sleeping bag coz i can sleep on those lips in the rear...WOW...Mark are you responsible for those wheels? my friend used Mark for wheels and he's top notch...

great job and very tasteful Carlo...another Auto Couture lipped SC...we all gotta get together for a big photo shoot
full bumper AC kits OWN you guys!!! hahahaha

no but seriously nice job, I am in the same dilemma as you, I must raise my car more as I'm getting only 1 finger or less gap even though it does look good.
Old 06-14-05, 08:19 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ooh i just noticed the grills....COPY CATS!!!
Old 06-14-05, 09:23 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by AmethySC
Looks even better than I thought they would on the car.
Both cars look very nice
So what would Henry do to make it standout among the 3 ?
easy, i will get 21s
Old 06-14-05, 09:23 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by mellowcmb
Thank you all for your comments. I looked at the car again today and I think I may have dropped it a bit too much, about a tight one finger gap. I may raise it up to make it a two finger gap. Maybe then my camber won't be so bad. I have about a 1.9 degree camber right now, but I can live with it. Thanks again.

Carlo
rising up the car by another finger probably won't affect the alignment uch man. i say just stay with what you have now. mark has 2 fingers in the front and i already tell him it's too high
Old 06-14-05, 11:59 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DPRSupra
i gotta get my sleeping bag coz i can sleep on those lips in the rear...WOW...Mark are you responsible for those wheels? my friend used Mark for wheels and he's top notch...

great job and very tasteful Carlo...another Auto Couture lipped SC...we all gotta get together for a big photo shoot
Thanks for the comment, Jeff. Yeah, I got Carlo into those Kranze.... (he probably hates me now because I break his wallet! hahaha)
Old 06-15-05, 12:02 AM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rominl
rising up the car by another finger probably won't affect the alignment uch man. i say just stay with what you have now. mark has 2 fingers in the front and i already tell him it's too high
heehee.... well if I am the primary driver on the SC, the baby will be drop more..... Just ask Carlo, the bottom of the front lip is nasty already. BTW, wife already damaged the side skirt (i thought u knew, Henry), so I can't go any lower or my wallet will break!!!!
Old 06-15-05, 12:23 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
heehee.... well if I am the primary driver on the SC, the baby will be drop more..... Just ask Carlo, the bottom of the front lip is nasty already. BTW, wife already damaged the side skirt (i thought u knew, Henry), so I can't go any lower or my wallet will break!!!!
tell me about it, we are on stock wheels and we are scraping our front lip like crazy..... it's not funny at all. very ugly underneath now

driving the sc430 with kits is a whole new challenge compared to my gs4
Old 06-15-05, 12:53 AM
mellowcmb
Rookie

If I do decide not to raise the car up, does anyone know if there is a camber kit available for the SC? Just knowing the wheels are not wearing out evenly is bothering me somewhat. I really do like the drop where it is, but would like to see the wheels straightened out and flush against the fender well. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Carlo
Old 06-15-05, 03:02 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

If I do decide not to raise the car up, does anyone know if there is a camber kit available for the SC? Just knowing the wheels are not wearing out evenly is bothering me somewhat. I really do like the drop where it is, but would like to see the wheels straightened out and flush against the fender well. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!

Carlo
nop, no camber kits
Old 06-15-05, 08:11 AM
mellowcmb
Rookie

nop, no camber kits
Your right Henry. I just tried calling Carson Toyota and they don't have one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with what I've got. Thanks.
Old 06-15-05, 08:33 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Clean and low, the way I like 'em.
Old 06-15-05, 08:40 AM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts
Default ...

DOPE
Old 06-15-05, 09:31 AM
jsl757
Lead Lap

tell me about it, we are on stock wheels and we are scraping our front lip like crazy..... it's not funny at all. very ugly underneath now

driving the sc430 with kits is a whole new challenge compared to my gs4

You guys should see what the kit looks like after a year! Mine is pretty bad at this point but I'll probably repaint it in a month or two.

Carlo your car looks so tite, I love the wheels!

Jeff
Old 06-15-05, 01:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Your right Henry. I just tried calling Carson Toyota and they don't have one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to live with what I've got. Thanks.
believe me man, if tehre is a camber kit, i will be ordering mine already

also, keep in mind. with your wheel setup it's ok coz' but front and back are conservative offset. but for sc430 with aggressive wheels (for example mark's), even if there is a camber kit, more than likely you can't put them on. coz' it's usually the whole upper a arm, and that will push out the top of the wheel and you will rub crazy
Old 06-15-05, 01:09 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by jsl757
You guys should see what the kit looks like after a year! Mine is pretty bad at this point but I'll probably repaint it in a month or two.

Carlo your car looks so tite, I love the wheels!

Jeff
well i dont' think i will need to worry about rock chips, mark and i both have clear bra custom cut already. but the bottom of it, i can totally imagine. i dont' even want to see mine now already... every time i hear the scraping sound it's just painful...

and jeff your car is so freaking low too!

Quick Reply: New wheels with pics