Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default When exactlly will the 2006 sc

will be available in the markets ?

to be more specific ,, the M-east ??
Old 07-02-05, 12:50 PM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Usually they new models info, releases and sometimes early sales start around the mid-end of August beg of September
Old 07-12-05, 10:58 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

yeah, some time early to mid august, the 06 will arrive, and you can start talking to your dealership about it. but you will be paying sticker in the first 2 months i think
Old 07-13-05, 10:54 AM
928owner
Driver

Any idea what "sticker" will be?

I am still holding off buying until I see if the 2006 is worth the extra $$. In any case, with the premium gas prices at stratospheric levels, I think some folks are waiting for a hybrid. I realize this is a car "not for the poor", but the wealthy people I know didn't get there blowing their money, and most buy "below their means".... that's why they are wealthy.

Old 07-13-05, 01:31 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

i think the price should be pretty close to the current one, sticker 66k. i think it might be bumped to about 67 or at most 68k due to the new gadges and the 6 speed?

about gas, seriously, it's nothing compared to the price of the car. hate to say, but say you have a IS or ES, yes maybe gas could be of a concern, but man, a 60k car? the gas is like nothing, hehe
Old 07-13-05, 01:59 PM
928owner
Driver

Thanks for the price info. I suppose what you say is the norm for some folks. From my experience, the wealthy folks I know do talk about the price of gas.... just like everyone else. If cost was not a concern, then there are much more exotic cars to choose from, like a Bently RR, or DB9. Most intellegent folks will review all aspects before they dive into a car, such as quality, re-sale value and yes, fuel economy. For myself, I just want to hold on to what I worked for, and earned.... it has been a long hard haul that I can now appreciate. I own the 400 now, and except for the fiasco with Longo (Never, ever again!), it has been a good car. I want a convertible at this point, and the only two I would consider are the SC and the new SLK (too "clunky" inside). The SC price-point is decent for it's class, but the folks who "want to be seen" usually opt for the SL. A friend of mine bought the SL600 (12 cyl), but found out that model has a horrible re-sale value (and fuel ecomomy on par with my 928) . The BMW with the "rag top" is out, in my book. "Rag tops" just do not appeal to me.

In any case, I will likely have a new SC by the end of August unless Lexus announces a new model that peaks my interest.

Thanks again!

Old 07-13-05, 11:16 PM
veryme
Rookie

Originally Posted by 928owner
Thanks for the price info. I suppose what you say is the norm for some folks. From my experience, the wealthy folks I know do talk about the price of gas.... just like everyone else. If cost was not a concern, then there are much more exotic cars to choose from, like a Bently RR, or DB9. Most intellegent folks will review all aspects before they dive into a car, such as quality, re-sale value and yes, fuel economy. For myself, I just want to hold on to what I worked for, and earned.... it has been a long hard haul that I can now appreciate. I own the 400 now, and except for the fiasco with Longo (Never, ever again!), it has been a good car. I want a convertible at this point, and the only two I would consider are the SC and the new SLK (too "clunky" inside). The SC price-point is decent for it's class, but the folks who "want to be seen" usually opt for the SL. A friend of mine bought the SL600 (12 cyl), but found out that model has a horrible re-sale value (and fuel ecomomy on par with my 928) . The BMW with the "rag top" is out, in my book. "Rag tops" just do not appeal to me.

In any case, I will likely have a new SC by the end of August unless Lexus announces a new model that peaks my interest.

Thanks again!

You should check Porsche's CAYMAN S ,, a brand NEW car ,, lower price ,, ?? i dont know just check it out