SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

project stage one complete

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-05, 01:02 PM
sc430blue
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Those rear lips are HUGE! The car looks beautiful Henry, Congrats....
Old 08-25-05, 02:31 PM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
hahhaa, stage 2? we will see actually i think at most i will have 4 stages for the sc430, but i probably wanna play it slow. stage 2 might come some time soon, but 3 and 4 will wait. after all, i do want a house
4 stages??? Looking good Henry.
Old 08-25-05, 04:27 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by INHOCJP
4 stages??? Looking good Henry.
well that's a wishful thinking for now. and in case you are thinking about it, no, the 4th stage wont' be FI. i will NOT do FI on this car
Old 08-25-05, 04:35 PM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

well that's a wishful thinking for now. and in case you are thinking about it, no, the 4th stage wont' be FI. i will NOT do FI on this car
You could stop at stage 1 and your SC would still look better than 99% of others on the road
Old 08-25-05, 04:40 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by INHOCJP
You could stop at stage 1 and your SC would still look better than 99% of others on the road
haha yeah, i think 80% of the cosmetic part is done already. if anything, brakes and exhaust will pretty much complete all the external. ok so that's more hints

that means all others would be internal
Old 08-25-05, 05:46 PM
DetMich1
Lexus Test Driver

haha yeah, i think 80% of the cosmetic part is done already. if anything, brakes and exhaust will pretty much complete all the external. ok so that's more hints

that means all others would be internal
Very nice rims Henry. Made by Riverside Co. from Osaka, huh? How good is your hook-up? Those retail for more than $900/rim. What do you think of their Altstadt Exe style I for placement on a GS? Reminds me a bit of the Auto Couture Indicator. I assume the quality is good? When you import direct from Japan, do you have to pay any import duties coming through customs? Looking great, can't wait to see 'em in person!

Last edited by DetMich1; 08-25-05 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-25-05, 09:24 PM
DPRSupra
Lexus Test Driver

hubba hubba...I'M NOT WORTHY!!!
Old 08-25-05, 09:30 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DetMich1
Very nice rims Henry. Made by Riverside Co. from Osaka, huh? How good is your hook-up? Those retail for more than $900/rim. What do you think of their Altstadt Exe style I for placement on a GS? Reminds me a bit of the Auto Couture Indicator. I assume the quality is good? When you import direct from Japan, do you have to pay any import duties coming through customs? Looking great, can't wait to see 'em in person!
Based on the 900/rim retail plus air shipping, custom, duty, custom brokerage AND INSTALLATION??? Damn... I think his hook up is really really good for the price he got!!!!
Old 08-26-05, 12:47 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

hahhaa larry, mark (gsxotic) is right about my hookup it's hella good. retail is 900 bucks a wheel? sorry man i didn't even pay attention to that when you are ready larry, find a wheel that you like and i will try to hook you up. heck if i happen to drive down to LA in my gs400, i can even deliver the wheels up here to you, how about that for a service

too bad you wont' see the sc430 for a while, my wife is enjoying it and i can't have the car now coz' my parents are here (not enough space, haha). but well maybe you will see something new here anyway
Old 08-26-05, 06:07 AM
blueGS400
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

henry thats pretty sweet man,,,,,,,,, love the rear lip,,,,,,,,,, one day your gonna surprise me and have chrome wheels,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lookin good
Old 08-26-05, 10:54 PM
DetMich1
Lexus Test Driver

hahhaa larry, mark (gsxotic) is right about my hookup it's hella good. retail is 900 bucks a wheel? sorry man i didn't even pay attention to that when you are ready larry, find a wheel that you like and i will try to hook you up. heck if i happen to drive down to LA in my gs400, i can even deliver the wheels up here to you, how about that for a service

too bad you wont' see the sc430 for a while, my wife is enjoying it and i can't have the car now coz' my parents are here (not enough space, haha). but well maybe you will see something new here anyway
Well, if your folks are here, maybe a new LS430 isn't far behind. I know you been coveting that car for a while. Maybe wait til the LS500 comes or even the hybrid--it's supposed to have like 500+ HP. So, you're offering door to door service, huh? Can't beat that! I see lots of rims I like, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Several AC have caught my eye, the Altstadt Exe Style I, some of the Savini's too. I'm not planning on a full body kit but there are several aerodynamic upgrades I intend to make to my car. Just want to be sure it all flows together in a coherant style. Don't want it to end up looking as though it was designed by a committee.
Old 08-26-05, 11:11 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Well, if your folks are here, maybe a new LS430 isn't far behind. I know you been coveting that car for a while. Maybe wait til the LS500 comes or even the hybrid--it's supposed to have like 500+ HP. So, you're offering door to door service, huh? Can't beat that! I see lots of rims I like, I'm like a kid in a candy store. Several AC have caught my eye, the Altstadt Exe Style I, some of the Savini's too. I'm not planning on a full body kit but there are several aerodynamic upgrades I intend to make to my car. Just want to be sure it all flows together in a coherant style. Don't want it to end up looking as though it was designed by a committee.
yes larry, like i said when you are ready i will help you out! and delivering the wheels shouldn't be a problem as long as i drive down and up in the gs400. i got space in the car anyway. you are a great guy larry, this is just little help so don't even mention it!

in fact, i was very close from getting the AC lative for my sc430. but there was a sudden change and ended up with these trafficstar
Old 09-06-05, 09:39 AM
noop
Instructor

WOW! very very nice henry... makes me want to go out and get an SC lol.
Old 09-10-05, 09:36 AM
3dog
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile 5 Spokes

Henry
These are without a doubt the best looking 5 spokes I have ever seen.

Would you be willing to drive a set up to Seattle

Ivan
3dog
Old 09-11-05, 09:58 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

very nice

Quick Reply: project stage one complete