1BomexLex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

hey guys
i live in auburn alabama right now
but home is in montgomery
but me and a few friends are driving up to NOPI in atlanta this september
and my friend has a honda prelude and hes gonna park with his group from honda prelude.com
so i was wondering if there were anyone from clublexus that is going to enter their car into NOPI
i think i am going to enter it just to get in cheaper, i hear its $45 for two days for a ticket, but if you enter its $60 for two days and your car gets to go onto the infield plus you can have one other person riding in the passenger seat
so that takes the price down to $30 for two days if you can work that out with a friend.
but if anyone else is going up to NOPI from here and is planning on entering their car maybe all of us from CLUBLEXUS could meet up in the morning before we pull into the speedway and all of us park together.
i heard there is possibly a group award for the largest groups that are entered, so if we have enough people enter their cars, maybe we can win something even if its is just an airfilter we have put on our cars

well i was just gonna see if anyone was interested in the idea, if no one wants to go in as a group mabye we could all jsut meet up one night, before or after NOPI and we can all just see everyone elses car that is in the Atlanta area

just write back if anyone is going to go up there... even if your not entering your car ... let me know and we could meet up in atlanta at some point
later guys

IAN