SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

My first Sideswipe!!! Right near my home.

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-06, 02:39 AM
LeslieRC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rominl
oh no..... please dont' misunderstand me. if i do offend or confuse people, my apology. what i meant was people who don't drive carefully or refusing to stop after hitting other people's car. they have zero respect in my eyes. so even if that's another sc430 driver i would have said the same too.

sorry sorry
No apologies necessary; I figured that was what you meant. My antennae were "up" probably because I had just gotten home from church! As said, I've always enjoyed your posts and responses. Thanks!
Old 03-13-06, 06:08 AM
tonydt1g3r
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you know whats worse than NY drivers?

NY drivers that move to FL and never drove in NY

This weekend an elderly couple pulls out of a plaza goes across 3 lanes to get to the other side of the street cuts us off and then stops the car. we could cut over to the other lane since there were cars there so we slammed on the brakes and almost hit them. If they werent so old I think I woulda been mad
Old 03-13-06, 07:19 PM
LexLaw
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tonydt1g3r
you know whats worse than NY drivers?

NY drivers that move to FL and never drove in NY

This weekend an elderly couple pulls out of a plaza goes across 3 lanes to get to the other side of the street cuts us off and then stops the car. we could cut over to the other lane since there were cars there so we slammed on the brakes and almost hit them. If they werent so old I think I woulda been mad
Tony, I lived in Florida briefly (Miami & Daytona Beach) so I definitely know what you mean. It used to drive me crazy By the way even if they were 92 yrs old I'd be mad. And yeah I'm a frim believer that when you hit 70 it should be mandatory that you retake your drivers license exam. The same way you can be too young to drive, you can be too old to drive. Not that all Seniors aren't competent but our visuals, hand- eye coordination and general reflexes deteriorate as we progress in age. It's scary, some of the things I personally have seen occur due to Elderly related driving. It's just as dangerous as testosterone driven young men. BTW, Good looking out on the Apple Jacks Tony