SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Official SIgnup!!! All SC430 Meet -- San Luis Obispo -- 4/28 ~ 4/29 -- It's a GO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-06 | 06:14 PM
camillian
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

Just wishing you good weather and good convoy.
I wish I could join you. Make sure you take alot of pictures and post a new thread here next week
Old 04-26-06 | 07:19 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There will be no raffle for the wine bottles cause since we are a small group, each one of you is an instant winner in my books. that's how I roll like that.

BTW, I just got my sticker request from Ethan in the mail. I asked for them since Jan. 06.
he has been inundated w/ thousands of requests so be patient. I have a batch of the last official CL stickers that they won't be making anymore. The new ones are supposedly to replace the old ones.

So here's the GIFT CARE PACKAGE that each SC430 will receive:

1. One random bottle of Sonoma/Napa county vineyard (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon or Chianti)
2. One premium hand-rolled cigar (Havanna, Dominican Republic or Honduran)
3. One of the "last remaining old CL sticker design" (color: black or white)

If you already have a CL sticker, please allow others who do not have one yet. thank you.

Last edited by martini3; 04-26-06 at 10:53 PM.
Old 04-26-06 | 07:51 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 25,000

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

is the agenda still the same? Meet at madonna at 8am for breakfast and go from there.
Old 04-26-06 | 08:07 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pearlpower
is the agenda still the same? Meet at madonna at 8am for breakfast and go from there.
I think so. I am taking off around 4 am in the morning and should be there around that time...
Old 04-26-06 | 08:57 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 25,000

Which restaurant did we go with? Looking for dress code, etc...
Lee
Old 04-26-06 | 09:52 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

yes we are still going to have breakfast at madonna inn at around 8 to 8:30. the socal convoy is going to start at around 4 (from OC) so we should hit SLO at around 8ish.

dinner we will be at the orchid at the inn in morro bay. i guess no shorts and slippers. as long as you dress reasonable i am sure we should be fine. i don't see anything particular on their webpage

http://www.innatmorrobay.com/dining.asp

btw, updates. i have changed the reservation to 16 people, and this is pretty much the max they can take already (they have some other private parties). so i am going to cap the dinner at this, 16 people this is going to be exciting!!!!
Old 04-26-06 | 09:58 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

about socal convoy, gsxotic is going to start out in OC at around 4. we should hit 405 and 101 at around 4:30 to 4:45, and then hit up ventura at around 5. then it's all the way up to SLO

gsxotic
rominl
mmaloy
dan_k (has to check again)
Old 04-27-06 | 03:44 PM
damlex
Driver School Candidate

Default Can I play too?

Originally Posted by rominl
about socal convoy, gsxotic is going to start out in OC at around 4. we should hit 405 and 101 at around 4:30 to 4:45, and then hit up ventura at around 5. then it's all the way up to SLO

gsxotic
rominl
mmaloy
dan_k (has to check again)

I'm doubting chp has 4 cars at once so I'll meet ya'll at 10/405 by (F)UCLA. Tro Gojans!!! Houses for all our famlies!!! 4:15 sound about right? I'll be passed ou... parked on the side sober.... waiting.
Old 04-27-06 | 04:06 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by damlex
I'm doubting chp has 4 cars at once so I'll meet ya'll at 10/405 by (F)UCLA. Tro Gojans!!! Houses for all our famlies!!! 4:15 sound about right? I'll be passed ou... parked on the side sober.... waiting.
Hey buddy, are you a fellow Trojan as well?? LOL, I think Henry will be out number again (he is a (F)UCLA (still remember seeing that T-shirt around the campus) alumn). PM Henry as he will be at that location (10/405). If my calculation is right, I will be around 101/405 interchange around 4:35am.

Hey Carlo~~~ <<<< where are you?? >>>>
Old 04-27-06 | 08:53 PM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last call for you sc430's. It's going to be very memorable meet. If all goes well, this may be the beginning of an annual meet.
Old 04-27-06 | 10:49 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by GSXOTIC
Hey buddy, are you a fellow Trojan as well?? LOL, I think Henry will be out number again (he is a (F)UCLA (still remember seeing that T-shirt around the campus) alumn). PM Henry as he will be at that location (10/405). If my calculation is right, I will be around 101/405 interchange around 4:35am.

Hey Carlo~~~ <<<< where are you?? >>>>
you guys are sooo banned

yeah, mark will start in OC at around 4, so he should hit UCLA (101/405) area at around 4:30. i think that's all we are meeting up. dan_k will meet up with us around there as well. then we will drive up 101, and on the way when we hit ventura mmaloy will join us as well

so 5 of us will roll together i have all the phone numbers already so it should be cool

oh and i am going to put up my LAST updates tonight, since some people are leaving tomorrow already. for walkie talkie, the channel we will use would be channel 8. random number, but let's set it now

everything is set to go. weather looks very promising this weekend, so make sure you bring your sunglasses and also sunblock

again you guys should have my number already, if you need me tomorrow (i won't be online tomorrow at all) just call me and leave msg if i don't answer.

btw yeah, where are you, carlo!
Old 04-27-06 | 10:56 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 25,000

Originally Posted by rominl
you guys are sooo banned

yeah, mark will start in OC at around 4, so he should hit UCLA (101/405) area at around 4:30. i think that's all we are meeting up. dan_k will meet up with us around there as well. then we will drive up 101, and on the way when we hit ventura mmaloy will join us as well

so 5 of us will roll together i have all the phone numbers already so it should be cool

oh and i am going to put up my LAST updates tonight, since some people are leaving tomorrow already. for walkie talkie, the channel we will use would be channel 8. random number, but let's set it now

everything is set to go. weather looks very promising this weekend, so make sure you bring your sunglasses and also sunblock

again you guys should have my number already, if you need me tomorrow (i won't be online tomorrow at all) just call me and leave msg if i don't answer.

btw yeah, where are you, carlo!
I am downloading some nice cruise tunes to burn for out drive up. Applied another 2 coats of NXT. 5 altogether. 1 more tomorrow. Man I hipe no raining on our parade.

Not enough time to put on the new brakes. Oh well.

One more day. We are headed up tomorrow to it a nice dinner and get checked in.
Looking forward to it. I will also bring a tripd and wide angle lens for some shots.
Lee
Old 04-28-06 | 12:30 AM
mellowcmb
Rookie

Hey Guys!!

I'm still here. Ruby and I will be driving up on Friday about 10 a.m. We're gonna enjoy the scenery a little early before the real fun begins on Sat. I am looking forward to meeting all of you guys. In fact, I think I will print up a little cheat sheet for me with all your screen names so that I can put a face and a real name to your screen name See you all there!!

Carlo
Old 04-28-06 | 01:33 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

Originally Posted by Pearlpower
I am downloading some nice cruise tunes to burn for out drive up. Applied another 2 coats of NXT. 5 altogether. 1 more tomorrow. Man I hipe no raining on our parade.

Not enough time to put on the new brakes. Oh well.

One more day. We are headed up tomorrow to it a nice dinner and get checked in.
Looking forward to it. I will also bring a tripd and wide angle lens for some shots.
Lee
wide angle lens is a must make sure everyone charges your batteries and good deal carlo, so i guess we will meet up on sat seems like gracia is the "quiet" one so far, haven't seen his reply lately hope he remembers

i have packed up everything as well. tomorrow night i am flying to LA, and my wife will be cleaning up the car tomorrow (no time for any wax though ) i think we are all good to go. so far they say weather is going to be mid 50s to low 70s, and it's party cloudly on sat. crossing fingers. it's been super shiny here in norcal and they say that's the case for the whole weekend.

remember, i won't be online tomorrow (friday), so if you have anything, call me directly. otherwise, i will be in touch with gsxotic, dan_k, damlex, and mmaloy around 4 to 5am sat!!!!!

planning for one of the best luxury cruise meet
Old 04-28-06 | 11:54 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic
CL Folding 25,000

Everything is good to go on this end. Packed up. Car cleaned. Clouds everywhere. But no rain forecast. Leaving in a couple of hours.

Quick Reply: Official SIgnup!!! All SC430 Meet -- San Luis Obispo -- 4/28 ~ 4/29 -- It's a GO!!!