SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Enjoying Luxury -- First Ever Annual SC430 Meet (huge pics)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-06, 06:54 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Thanks Henry. I saw the gallery but was looking for the larger pics. Thanks man and no problem Mark. Thanks for taking the video and driving at the same time.
Henry, shoot me over the originals when you can please.

I do have large photo ready shots of any of the pics if someone is interested. Just send over your email via PM.
Lee
Old 05-02-06, 07:01 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Very nice pics. The SC430 is more beautiful than I thought....
Old 05-02-06, 07:27 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 226 Likes on 153 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
yup, that's some ideas that mark, me and lee have been thinking about weeks before the meet. we put it into reality and the result was just totally crazy. we joked and said lexus should use our video for commercial
Great idea & good job getting it to work. May I suggest that next time, try doing that again where someone can get an aerial shot from above, like in a lot next to a building,where all the cars can be seen more clearly, that should look even more spectacular
Old 05-02-06, 09:19 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by LexArazzo
Great idea & good job getting it to work. May I suggest that next time, try doing that again where someone can get an aerial shot from above, like in a lot next to a building,where all the cars can be seen more clearly, that should look even more spectacular
hey that's good idea, indeed we should try to do that next time!!
Old 05-02-06, 10:39 AM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those are some sweet videos there. It felt like I was cruising again. I wish the cruise to Morro Bay last a little longer, though. We all were having such a nice ride together as a group thru the winding and rollings hills of the Central Coast.

when the sc's lined up all in a row like that, it looked like a Lex Dealership, but only SC430's were available.
Old 05-02-06, 10:56 AM
jsl757
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys it was nice meeting everybody at the slo meet. After 3 days and a little over 1,100 miles I finally got home yesterday . I had a great time drooling over everybody's cars especially the new tailights and dan_k's griffin interior. Sorry I had to leave early, it looked like you guys had a lot of fun afterwards!

Jeff
Old 05-02-06, 11:05 AM
martini3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yo, Jeff. it was cool seeing you again, bro. We gotta hook-up w/ Garcia2 also and cruise SF for some nice pic shots soon. Remember that one photoshoot you did w/ the 350Z and G35? Wasn't that Angel Island. maybe we can meet somewhere in SF and roll to that spot.

thanks so much for coming to the meet and everyone enjoyed themselves.
Old 05-02-06, 12:37 PM
damlex
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A Man A Bug and a SC430 walk into road......

AHHHHHH I think I just caught up and my lunch break is almost over. Ehh my time is better spent on this. Holy smokes and all other sayings of excitement. It was a tremendous to meet everyone. I can truly add this to the list of life enriching experiences. A round of thanks for good chums.

Henry: The man with the plan. The motivational element that had me driving from Rancho Cucamonga to LA in 21 minutes flat!!!

Mark: A road worrier with a bad-ars-mobile. Pulled many a road stunt to keep the crew a crew even with the rude and crude. Why did that blue truck want to hate?

Mike: LMAO!!!! Something about a 747 hitting a pedestrian on the runway comes to mind. Something about wittiness sarcasm and corroborating ladies.

Mark with a Goo: I’m sure everyone had hot wheels. Some people never lost their love for them. And that special hot wheel you said you were going to get when you were 10. Well ask him how it drives.

Tee: …. To sum it up…. GOOD PEOPLES!!!! Ride incredible, smokes unforgettable, class act with a degree. School!!!! I’m peepin those kits..

Carlo: Anyone heard of the “Umbrella Corporation” off of Resident Evil? A great man with a great girl. I’m sure they will be calling.

Lee: My fellow citizen of the Inland Empire. The pics were fantastic, but I have to tell you there was 8 to 1 you would fall out of the car. Jks!!!

Dan: “The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (google that)” comes to mind. Ubber car man, I won’t bite too hard, but I gotz to nibble off dat style a bit.

Jeral: Perhaps the most creative license plate I’ve seen in a sec with a sick car to match. Anyone remember that error on the NES?

Jeff: Came with a sick vehicle and an extra hair style.

These folks are the best. Showed me that not every who drives these things are over 50. The ride home had no events attached to it. Just the smell of the ocean and the sound of the bugs becoming one with the windshield.

Oh yeah!!! I try to DAM everything I can. Car, Bike, and when I have them, the children will be DAM’d as well. That’s the Initial idea…..
Old 05-02-06, 01:46 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

hhahaa dude you got some very funny remarks there man

hey everyone, i beg you PLEASE post all your pics up so far i only see me, lee, and mark (goo ) posting we need all the pics we can get
Old 05-02-06, 02:53 PM
VelvetBlue
Lead Lap

haha Damlex. Here is a link to some pictures of those hot wheels.

Hot Wheels
Old 05-02-06, 04:12 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by VelvetBlue

Hot Wheels
Good Lord~~
Old 05-02-06, 07:15 PM
Dan_K
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My goodness!!! Mark, I love that celica, next the Porsches of course. It was great to meet you.

Thanks to Henry and Mark. You guys were the actual motivation for me to start modding my SC as I read these posts. Sorry to say that the LS will remain stock mainly because 20 look too damn small in that wheel-well and 22's will be too sick.

Tee - Thanks for the wine and thanks for convincing me to attend this meet. It was great.

Lee - It was great to finally meet you. I thought that Eva was able to take some driving pics but it didn't come out well at all. Sorry.

Dwayne - Dude, no prob with the "nibbles." Can't wait to see your car after the new mods.

Mike - You are one funny guy. And your car sounds wicked. I gotta work on getting that sound from my car.

Carlo, Jeff, and Gerald - I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you as much. It was great to meet you and I hope to see and talk to you a bit more soon.

I had such a great time and I regret having to leave so soon. The thing is that when I got home, it wasn't as big of a thing as it was made out to be. I am glad to have met each of you and your significant others.

Take care all.
Dan

Last edited by Dan_K; 05-02-06 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-02-06, 07:32 PM
AsianGirl007
Lexus Diva

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great time. I wish I had a SC430 too.
Old 05-02-06, 11:09 PM
mellowcmb
Rookie

Originally Posted by rominl
hhahaa dude you got some very funny remarks there man

hey everyone, i beg you PLEASE post all your pics up so far i only see me, lee, and mark (goo ) posting we need all the pics we can get
Man.....I don't think my pictures are as good as the ones already posted. In fact, a lot of mines really suck. Camera is not that good. I will go over them again and see if there are a couple good ones.
Old 05-02-06, 11:20 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by mellowcmb
Man.....I don't think my pictures are as good as the ones already posted. In fact, a lot of mines really suck. Camera is not that good. I will go over them again and see if there are a couple good ones.
well, someone please post pics of gsxotic's car rolling, otherwise he's going to be pissed!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by VelvetBlue

Hot Wheels
and mark, this is truely amazing collections you got there, crazy!

Quick Reply: Enjoying Luxury -- First Ever Annual SC430 Meet (huge pics)