SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Hii everyone im a new owner of a silver 2003 sc430.. need some advice plzz

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-07, 01:38 PM
sc_lang
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Hii everyone im a new owner of a silver 2003 sc430.. need some advice plzz

hello everyone i'm looking forward to get to know u guys and get some advice from u guy coz i want to upgrade my sc430.. i'm searching for a muffler, im not sure which one would give me the sound i want.. i wanta nice agressive sound similar to the Sl55 AMG ! maybe i wont get the exact sound but similar would be great !.. i have found the following in this link; http://www.***************/performance...e=25&category=

OR

http://www.***************/performance...e=25&category=

The last muffler; product number ( SKU# 82490 )

I would appreciate your help very much looking forward to hear from u guys..
regards
Ahmed

Last edited by sc_lang; 06-24-07 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-24-07, 03:06 PM
FunGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sc_lang
hello everyone i'm looking forward to get to know u guys and get some advice from u guy coz i want to upgrade my sc430.. i'm searching for a muffler, im not sure which one would give me the sound i want.. i wanta nice agressive sound similar to the Sl55 AMG ! maybe i wont get the exact sound but similar would be great !.. i have found the following in this link; http://www.***************/performance...e=25&category=

OR

http://www.***************/performance...e=25&category=

The last muffler; product number ( SKU# 82490 )

I would appreciate your help very much looking forward to hear from u guys..
regards
Ahmed
Those resonators will make ur car sounds like american muscle power! I'd rather shoot myself than put that on my car. go to www.L-tunedparts.com
Old 06-24-07, 03:36 PM
bt430
Pole Position

What you could try is take out the rear muffler and have someone build you a set of pipes and tips. A couple of guys here have done that. I'm thinking about doing that myself. Another thing you could do is buy a Blitz and put on an intake. The Blitz will give you a very low rumble and the intake will give you a little roar when you get on it. That's the current setup I'm running and I've been pretty happy with it.

BT
Old 06-24-07, 05:05 PM
sc_lang
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by FunGuy
Those resonators will make ur car sounds like american muscle power! I'd rather shoot myself than put that on my car. go to www.L-tunedparts.com

yeah thats what i thought too.. and thanx for the link u gave me aswell, i have decided what ill do now.. i think what BT suggested is the best.. but i have a problem, i have tried the blitz site and i dont think they deleiver world-wide..

tc appreciate it
Old 06-24-07, 05:11 PM
sc_lang
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by bt430
What you could try is take out the rear muffler and have someone build you a set of pipes and tips. A couple of guys here have done that. I'm thinking about doing that myself. Another thing you could do is buy a Blitz and put on an intake. The Blitz will give you a very low rumble and the intake will give you a little roar when you get on it. That's the current setup I'm running and I've been pretty happy with it.

BT
Thanx a lot for this advice.. I was thinking of getting a Blitz but i wasnt sure which one to get, and the intake as well.. a low rumble and a little roar is what i want exactly ! but which ones have u installed??
apreciate your help..

tc
Old 06-24-07, 05:18 PM
bt430
Pole Position

Originally Posted by sc_lang
Thanx a lot for this advice.. I was thinking of getting a Blitz but i wasnt sure which one to get, and the intake as well.. a low rumble and a little roar is what i want exactly ! but which ones have u installed??
apreciate your help..

tc
It's the Injen intake and I believe it's the blitz realize tt but that one's been a couple of years now!

bt
Old 06-24-07, 10:33 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Injen is louder than the Blitz. I have had them both with my nod going to Injen. Very quiet unless you step on it and then you will hear the sound. Nail it and it really wakes up. I believe there is a video clip with me stepping on it in the San Clemente Meet thread.
On the exhaust side, a few have done the muffler delete option and it sounds very nice but keep in the mind the sound will always be there-low throttle or floored.
Old 06-25-07, 01:03 AM
talwang

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

or wait for the JPI exhaust
Old 06-25-07, 01:23 AM
sc_lang
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Pearlpower
Injen is louder than the Blitz. I have had them both with my nod going to Injen. Very quiet unless you step on it and then you will hear the sound. Nail it and it really wakes up. I believe there is a video clip with me stepping on it in the San Clemente Meet thread.
On the exhaust side, a few have done the muffler delete option and it sounds very nice but keep in the mind the sound will always be there-low throttle or floored.

Thank you for ur reply, yes i know what you mean.. but if i installed the Injen and the blitz TT exhaust wouldn't that give me a better sound than having only one of them and give me more than a low rumbl ?? On the other hand, u have headers, what do u think if i only put headers, not the whole thing though...

apreciate your help
Ahmed
Old 06-25-07, 01:24 AM
sc_lang
Driver School Candidate

whats the JPI ?