SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Where can i get these!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-09, 02:18 AM
Rahstyles
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation Where can i get these!!

The little vip.. rop crap that goes around the mirror and where can i get some window.. visors for my sc .. like those.. that go on the sid eof the window
Old 01-27-09, 06:25 AM
tfischer

Received 217 Likes on 161 Posts

i dont .. think we get .. wha rot crap u r .. mean.
Old 01-27-09, 09:33 AM
aquanuke
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Most places, CL vendors etc they are more then 5 dollars though.

Edit sorry thought you meant rope, rop no idea try ebay.

Last edited by aquanuke; 01-27-09 at 09:37 AM.
Old 01-29-09, 11:59 AM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Rahstyles
The little vip.. rop crap that goes around the mirror and
You call them crap but you want them?

where can i get some window.. visors for my sc .. like those.. that go on the sid eof the window
Very unique idea, window visors on a retractable hardtop

You can get those from Pepboys, make sure you post pics after you install them

Last edited by BNR34; 01-29-09 at 12:28 PM.
Old 01-29-09, 08:01 PM
Rahstyles
Pole Position

No they dont got them at pep boys.. as a matteraffact.. the pep boys in temecula.. never has nothing good.. they only have common stuff auto zone has

And sorry i did mean "rope" Dont make fun of me cause i have couple of strained figures.. i try my best to type

oh if there not 5 dollers are they under 50$?

( I should be getting discounts for this stuff.. im japanese.. and i think my uncle works for the corperate company for toyota japan)
Old 01-30-09, 04:18 AM
CBG
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You CANNOT put window visors on a retractable hardtop because they are anchored to the top and first time you put the top down you will either wreck your top or your visor anchors.
Old 01-30-09, 06:43 AM
mrblister
Pole Position

Received 64 Likes on 56 Posts

I have been reading some of the thread responces and I must say. I am at a loss for what you are looking for. I realize that most people try and type there best and then proof read what they have typed. I am not sure what your actually asking for and sometimes I dont under stand the need to use 3 letter acronyms lanquage that could be considered offensive, The texting generation of younger people was used because of the phone keyboards that were hard to type quickly. I get that ! I am no prude at all and can dish it up when neccessary. However when I see a person asking for help and using and speaking in cryptic sentences. This can easily be mistaken for sarcasim and really serves no purpose. I might suggest that if you want and need advice or help to take a little more time to craft your thread. I would never make any fun of someone because they did not type as well as others or they may have used incorrect words. The statement of yours below really confuses me. What differance does it make what your ethnicity is unless your telling me that you are not an American, If your uncle works for Toyoto Of Japan and you are Japenese then ask him. I dont understand your refferance to mention " Corporate " Is it your thought that since you have a family member that works for a Company that would entitle you to a lower price. I just dont understand what your thinking when you make such statements. The purpose of this forum is really to help one another with car issues that we all have had at some time or another. Lets keep it on that track. I am just giving you my opinion on what I see of a thread that has gone to a negitive tone.

"( I should be getting discounts for this stuff.. im japanese.. and i think my uncle works for the corperate company for toyota japan) "
Old 01-30-09, 09:51 AM
aquanuke
Lexus Test Driver

By rope do you mean like what I have

Junction Produce fusa and kintuna

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/en...usa/index.html

http://www.junction-produce.co.jp/en...una/index.html
Old 01-30-09, 08:54 PM
Rahstyles
Pole Position

^^ yes......
Old 01-30-09, 08:56 PM
Rahstyles
Pole Position

Originally Posted by mrblister
I have been reading some of the thread responces and I must say. I am at a loss for what you are looking for. I realize that most people try and type there best and then proof read what they have typed. I am not sure what your actually asking for and sometimes I dont under stand the need to use 3 letter acronyms lanquage that could be considered offensive, The texting generation of younger people was used because of the phone keyboards that were hard to type quickly. I get that ! I am no prude at all and can dish it up when neccessary. However when I see a person asking for help and using and speaking in cryptic sentences. This can easily be mistaken for sarcasim and really serves no purpose. I might suggest that if you want and need advice or help to take a little more time to craft your thread. I would never make any fun of someone because they did not type as well as others or they may have used incorrect words. The statement of yours below really confuses me. What differance does it make what your ethnicity is unless your telling me that you are not an American, If your uncle works for Toyoto Of Japan and you are Japenese then ask him. I dont understand your refferance to mention " Corporate " Is it your thought that since you have a family member that works for a Company that would entitle you to a lower price. I just dont understand what your thinking when you make such statements. The purpose of this forum is really to help one another with car issues that we all have had at some time or another. Lets keep it on that track. I am just giving you my opinion on what I see of a thread that has gone to a negitive tone.

"( I should be getting discounts for this stuff.. im japanese.. and i think my uncle works for the corperate company for toyota japan) "
Omg.. i spelt "corporate" Wrong.. big deal..

I never said it would entitle me to a lower price. I simply said it would be nice.
Old 01-30-09, 08:57 PM
Rahstyles
Pole Position

BTW aqua .. what size did you get?
Old 01-30-09, 09:54 PM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have them in stock HERE
Old 01-31-09, 04:46 AM
aquanuke
Lexus Test Driver

BTW aqua .. what size did you get?
The medium one
Old 01-31-09, 07:15 AM
mrblister
Pole Position

Received 64 Likes on 56 Posts

DEar Mr Rahstyles

I never said it would entitle me to a lower price. I simply said it would be nice.

Above bold print is what you said the. The word "should" does not mean the same as
" nice "

I am not sure why you keep taking issue with the simple truth. You keep trying to explain away what cant be explained other then what it is. This is my last response to your comments . If you cant explain yourself clearly dont get upset when you get called on it.
Old 01-31-09, 11:43 AM
TrendyTodd
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, now that he's found where he can get them (they're not made my Toyota Japan, by the way), and what they look like, maybe its time to close this thread.

Quick Reply: Where can i get these!!