SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

where can i find gas/brake pedals

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-11, 03:33 PM
blakkazz30
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default where can i find gas/brake pedals

does anyone know where i can find "lexus" gas/brake pedals?
Old 11-22-11, 03:52 PM
Harold57
Lead Lap

Received 412 Likes on 361 Posts

Are you looking for the metal covers or complete pedal replacements? There are a few threads of folks who have put the metal covers on the pedals to spiff them up.

Full pedal replacements are likely to be found on Sewell Lexus and other dealer sites. There are probably some on ebay too if you look long enough.

BTW, welcome to the forum.
Old 11-22-11, 04:17 PM
blakkazz30
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Harold57
Are you looking for the metal covers or complete pedal replacements? There are a few threads of folks who have put the metal covers on the pedals to spiff them up.

Full pedal replacements are likely to be found on Sewell Lexus and other dealer sites. There are probably some on ebay too if you look long enough.

BTW, welcome to the forum.
im just looking for the metal covers to spiff it up a little. i saw them in photos & i have to have them. any links or suggestions? ( thank u, glad to be here )
Old 11-22-11, 05:42 PM
AusTexLex
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blakkazz30
im just looking for the metal covers to spiff it up a little. i saw them in photos & i have to have them. any links or suggestions? ( thank u, glad to be here )
I found mine on eBay.
Old 11-22-11, 06:56 PM
dh784123
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lexuspedals(dot)com
Old 11-22-11, 07:28 PM
mdpuff
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got mine off E-bay as well, luv them. When we got our second SC that was one of the first things I installed, the pedals looked naked without them! As I recall they we around $75.00 including shipping. One word of warning, make sure you have a good supply of small drill bits as you are going to break some drilling the brake pedal, 90 deg drill helps allot to get in there, the pedals are well worth it! Good luck..........
Old 11-23-11, 02:27 AM
blakkazz30
Driver School Candidate

thank u guys so much. i found them on ebay, ordered them & they are on the way from taiwan, so i have to wait a while to get them but they're on the way. now i have to find some caliper decals. wish me luck. i have had my 04 sc430 for 3 years now & just started to modify it. ( didnt see a reason to do it when i got it cause it was perfect for me ) after i found out about CL, i saw everyone elses modifications, now i feeel left behind, so take it easy on the new guy. im open for suggestions also.
Old 11-23-11, 03:41 AM
blakkazz30
Driver School Candidate

thank u guys so much. i found them on ebay, ordered them & they are on the way from taiwan, so i have to wait a while to get them but they're on the way. now i have to find some caliper decals. wish me luck. i have had my 04 sc430 for 3 years now & just started to modify it. ( didnt see a reason to do it when i got it cause it was perfect for me ) after i found out about CL, i saw everyone elses modifications, now i feeel left behind, so take it easy on the new guy. im open for suggestions also.
just found lexus caliper decals on xenonmods.com & they're on the way too
Old 11-23-11, 04:06 AM
SteadyEddy
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

So you're blaming us, for making you mod you SC! That's OK! If it works for you, it works for me. Sounds like a good story to tell the wife! (If you have one) Also how deep are your pockets? There are individuals here that just love to spend other people's money. And lots of it. So beware! lol
By the way welcome to the forum, not only will they help you send your money, but will also help you with just about anything else, that comes up with your SC.
Old 11-23-11, 05:00 AM
blakkazz30
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by SteadyEddy
So you're blaming us, for making you mod you SC! That's OK! If it works for you, it works for me. Sounds like a good story to tell the wife! (If you have one) Also how deep are your pockets? There are individuals here that just love to spend other people's money. And lots of it. So beware! lol
By the way welcome to the forum, not only will they help you send your money, but will also help you with just about anything else, that comes up with your SC.
yes i am blaming CL for my upgrading. i was the only one in the city with this car for 3 years until the district attorney got one.( yeah, small city ) its not a bad thing, i want to keep up with the jones'. lol, i just like what i see on CL & i can picture it on my baby. i can use all the help i can get. ipod intergration for 2004 sc430, is there anything out there?, custom fiberglass speaker box to eliminate the back seat?, whats the best size rims for her?, things like that for now. oh, the wife is happy, she drives a 2010 benz, so plenty money to spend. load my cart!