SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

LuxLink installer in South Florida

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-12, 06:28 AM
Fauhonors
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LuxLink installer in South Florida

I've finally had my LuxLink successfully installed on my 2008 SC 430 after a two week ordeal. My first installer gave it a try and failed. So after visiting JM Lexus in Margate, FL I was able to gain an important reference from the manager who deals with all their specialty/customized cars.

Randy Scott is the owner of Power Audio and Tint where I had the work done in Boca Raton, FL. Their workmanship and customer service is topnotch and they also handle a lot of JM Lexus's custom audio and electronic installs.

Danny is the installer who worked on my car. He spent two days with my car figuring the LuxLink install out. With that said, he is in excellent shape to do other LuxLink installs.

I'm very happy with the work that was done. The system is so tricked out being able to start the car and open the top remotely. Also I love the convenience of opening and closing the top by pressing the open/close button twice.

Here is the information for Power Audio and Tint:

PHONE NUMBER: +1 561 852 8071
EMAIL: Sales@poweraudioandtint.com

23133 Sandalfoot Plaza Drive
Boca Raton, Florida 33428

Last edited by Fauhonors; 07-11-12 at 06:33 AM.
Old 07-11-12, 08:11 AM
VVTiBob

Received 268 Likes on 204 Posts

Just remember the LL has its little quirks when it comes to the sequence of steps taken when exiting your car and your next operation of the device.

One of our member, Solman, has posted several comments as well as operating instructions. He has worked extensively with Steve from Luxury Motorworks, the inventor of the device.

For example, did you know if your LL behaves oddly and the motor keeps running, you can shut off the motor down by inserting the key into the door and turning it to the left three times in a row. No need to get back into the car. Also did you know, once the car starts, the key transmitter is disabled (commands rejected) by the car's software. Just a couple of tidbits for when the LL behaves differently than expected.

With that said, enjoy it ...it is really cool...I have geek-like fun starting the car remotely when people are standing near it. I enjoy seeing their startled reaction as I walk up to it, get in and drive off.
Old 07-11-12, 10:58 AM
mandyfig

Received 416 Likes on 366 Posts

Any leads to an Atlanta installer? Mine is still sitiing in a box. And I like to be as happy as VVTiBob. Really I just want to retire now...

Last edited by mandyfig; 07-11-12 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-11-12, 12:29 PM
Fauhonors
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Bob for the information on the LuxLink. I just had some of Solman's instructions laminated and placed in my car for easy reference until I learn how to use the system without any problems.