SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Anybody Else order from oemvehicleparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-19, 02:21 PM
Polo708
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did they change their discounts?? Is it not 10% off AND free shipping??
Old 07-09-19, 08:59 AM
mandyfig

Received 416 Likes on 366 Posts

I was looking for a part for my IS350, a RR Spoiler (small spoiler attached to the bottom of the body in front of the RR tires). It is a small part and the local Lexus suppliers want $50 for it. I searched and searched and I could not find an online retailer who can sell it below the dealer’s price.

Then I found a Japanese website that offered the part at 50% of the price, delivered by Parcel Post with tracking. I pulled the trigger and paid for it. The best thing is their search engine was so fast and the drawings were much better than what you can find on a Lexus retailer’s website.

It gave me updates on when they ordered the part locally in Japan, when it delivered to their warehouse and after they shipped to me by Parcel Post.

Once I receive my part, I will share my experience. Hopefully it is a good one and maybe I can make a recommendation!
Old 07-09-19, 02:28 PM
Bgw70
Lexus Test Driver

Received 904 Likes on 725 Posts

Originally Posted by mandyfig
I was looking for a part for my IS350, a RR Spoiler (small spoiler attached to the bottom of the body in front of the RR tires). It is a small part and the local Lexus suppliers want $50 for it. I searched and searched and I could not find an online retailer who can sell it below the dealer’s price.

Then I found a Japanese website that offered the part at 50% of the price, delivered by Parcel Post with tracking. I pulled the trigger and paid for it. The best thing is their search engine was so fast and the drawings were much better than what you can find on a Lexus retailer’s website.

It gave me updates on when they ordered the part locally in Japan, when it delivered to their warehouse and after they shipped to me by Parcel Post.

Once I receive my part, I will share my experience. Hopefully it is a good one and maybe I can make a recommendation!
Was it Megazip.com?
Old 07-10-19, 06:33 AM
mandyfig

amayama.com

I received a notice that it has shipped.
Old 07-10-19, 10:14 AM
Harold57
Lead Lap

Received 412 Likes on 361 Posts

Looks like a pretty good site
Old 07-12-19, 05:05 AM
mandyfig

You can track the shipment as well. Mine says arrived at USPS New York, 07/11. Then it goes through the postal delivery system. There is a size limit and weight limit for this type of shipping.
Old 07-14-19, 04:43 PM
Bgw70
Lexus Test Driver

I looked at both sites and choose a spare tire cover from both. The part prices were the same but shipping was a major difference.
shipping cost could certainly vary depending on the parts selected.

Old 07-15-19, 12:48 PM
mandyfig

Good comparison! I just like their spare parts list with pictures.
Old 07-15-19, 06:54 PM
Bgw70
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mandyfig
Good comparison! I just like their spare parts list with pictures.
Thanks Mandyfig, btw, did your parts clear NY customs?
its always nice to have additional parts supplier options!
Old 07-16-19, 07:18 AM
mandyfig

Well, I received a note from the Post Office that my shipment can in and they missed me...since this is like registered mail, you have to have somebody sign for it. So now I have to go to the post office to get it. That's the little drawback. You have the option of leaving the package in your driveway, front door, etc and you sign the piece of paper and leave it at your mailbox...and if I were not going on vacation I would have done it. I have the wife going to the post office today and see if she can get it. Lesson learned. I will opt to deliver mycfuture shipment to my work, so I can get it on time.

Transit was reasonable. It works.
Old 09-25-21, 07:17 AM
olegkash
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered (#31459) some parts from oemvehicleparts.com, and hood arrived bended and bumper was damaged too.
The package was terrible. I opened claim for refund and after 2 months I still didn't get refund.
The customer service is terrible they don't answer on calls and emails. Stay away from them

Old 09-25-21, 07:26 AM
Harold57
Lead Lap

Received 412 Likes on 361 Posts

Thanks for the heads up! Sorry to see your challenges though. I hope that you are able to get them resolved.
Old 09-25-21, 07:39 AM
olegkash
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Harold57
Thanks for the heads up! Sorry to see your challenges though. I hope that you are able to get them resolved.
Thank you, I'm not sure about that anymore

I sent photos to customer service and Matt Patrick opened a claim (07/06/2021) for refund. He told me I will get refund after 6-8 weeks.
After 9 weeks I started asking about refund and nobody answered.
I got an answer only when I put negative reviews. They asked me provide another receipt for new hood and bumper.
They thought I already used damaged hood and bumper and not able to return them. But I didn't use them and ready to return it in same place where I picked them up.

But they said I should return the bumper and hood in the address:
JM Lexus Attention Parts Dept.5350 West Sample Rd Margate FL 33073.

Because the hood and bumper are large and heavy, the shipment is very expensive (about $300-400 or more).
I don't know what to do, if I need pay $300-400 for return these items, then I need pay $300 delivery expenses for new bumper and hood
I will overpay about $700 just for shipment, and looks like they will not refund me shipping costs

Next time I will be reading reviews before ordering, because a lot of bad reviews about OEM Vehicle parts oemvehicleparts.com
Old 09-25-21, 08:40 AM
doobs
Advanced

Received 139 Likes on 108 Posts

Wow. That sucks. Why should you have to pay shipping to send back damaged items.

File a chargeback claim with your credit card provider. That will get their attention...
Old 09-25-21, 08:56 AM
olegkash
6th Gear

Originally Posted by doobs
Wow. That sucks. Why should you have to pay shipping to send back damaged items.

File a chargeback claim with your credit card provider. That will get their attention...
I downloaded form from bank and there

Looks like I need to return the items first, I'm ready to return just afraid if they will not refund me this. OEM Vehicle parts plays unclean games. Because they promised that I would receive a refund in the hope that I would use and fix the hood and would not have the opportunity to return it

Quick Reply: Anybody Else order from oemvehicleparts.com