SC430 - 2nd Gen (2001-2010)

Anybody Else order from oemvehicleparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-21 | 05:12 PM
Jondoughe8
Driver School Candidate

Default It's a complete scam

They will take your money and run..Owner Matthew Patrick was convicted of fraud in 2017. He attempted 350 counts of fraud at a VW dealership owned by his family.. Do a search for Matthew Patrick Boylston MA and you'll see the article about it. "Deb" the extremely rude employee is actually Matt's wife Taryn. Their entire business model is predicated on scams and cons. I learned the hard way after ordering over $300 in parts and never receiving them and still fighting for a refund. Stay far away from these people.

Last edited by Jondoughe8; 09-28-21 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-28-21 | 05:56 PM
olegkash
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Jondoughe8
They will take your money and run..Owner Matthew Patrick was convicted of fraud in 2017. He attempted 350 counts of fraud at a VW dealership owned by his family.. Do a search for Matthew Patrick Boylston MA and you'll see the article about it. "Deb" the extremely rude employee is actually Matt's wife Taryn. Their entire business model is predicated on scams and cons. I learned the hard way after ordering over $300 in parts and never receiving them and still fighting for a refund. Stay far away from these people.
Woow, yeah, Matt was waiting what I will fixed these damaged parts and will be not able to return them, he plays on dirty games.
Did you try call to your bank for chargeback procedure?

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-28-21 at 06:33 PM. Reason: corrected to reflect edits to quoted post
Old 09-28-21 | 06:14 PM
Jondoughe8
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by olegkash
Woow, yeah, Matt was waiting what I will fixed these damaged parts and will be not able to return them, he plays on dirty games.
Did you try call to your bank for chargeback procedure?
Dealing with PayPal. I don't have a PayPal account which made it trickier. They repeatedly claimed to have issued a refund with PayPal when they hadn't. After calling and emailing repeatedly Matt said one was.issued and sent a screenshot but the screenshot just showed they responded to my PayPal dispute with a rebuttal and PayPal has yet to make a decision. So probably tied up another week or so. He's not happy I outed him and threatening me with the police. The audacity of this convict. I'm just not one to roll over. If you make a living of ripping people off eventually you rip off the.wrong one. It's inevitable. Did u read the article of how half *** his VW scam was? Using the same IP address to file 100 something claims.
Old 09-28-21 | 06:22 PM
olegkash
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Jondoughe8
Dealing with PayPal. I don't have a PayPal account which made it trickier. They repeatedly claimed to have issued a refund with PayPal when they hadn't. After calling and emailing repeatedly Matt said one was.issued and sent a screenshot but the screenshot just showed they responded to my PayPal dispute with a rebuttal and PayPal has yet to make a decision. So probably tied up another week or so. He's not happy I outed him and threatening me with the police. The audacity of this convict. I'm just not one to roll over. If you make a living of ripping people off eventually you rip off the.wrong one. It's inevitable. Did u read the article of how half *** his VW scam was? Using the same IP address to file 100 something claims.
Oh, I opened claim in synchrony bank (paypal) also, I hope they will help me.
I found this article