AZ Aftermarket Exhaust system for a SC430

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-16, 10:40 AM
DshngDaryl
Pole Position

Received 500 Likes on 418 Posts
Default Y pipe or entire Aftermarket Exhaust system for a SC430

When I bought my SC430 it had an aftermarket Exhaust system. I switched it back to the OEM system.

Now I have an extra exhaust system I don't need.

The exhaust is nice because it is more quiet than the OEM one. The muffler on it is amazing.

The whole system is BOLT ON, meaning you could do it in an hour on your own.

If you just want the Y pipe so you can make your own system, I'd be happy to sell that to you too.

This system is different from the OEM. The OEM goes from two cats, into a single cat, then into a single resonator and back out two pipes. This system goes from two cats to a single pipe to the muffler. You may get the same airflow (since the origional goes to a single pipe), more airflow (Since there are less restrictions) or Less Airflow (since there is only one inlet into the muffler)

I do not know. I do know that the car drove and sounded great when it was on. It was more quiet.

What may be more interesting to you is that it has an OEM "Y" pipe. That means you can cut that part off and build your custom exhaust off of that without ruining your original exhaust system. Also by using the OEM part, you know it will fit for sure, since that is the part that fits on the car and the rest of the exhaust just hangs. It also retains the Factory O2 sensor holes so passing emissions should not be an issue.

Make me an offer for the whole thing, just the Y pipe or just the muffler. Really just looking to cover the cost of shipping and handling and get it out of my storage area.

Last edited by DshngDaryl; 05-09-17 at 10:29 AM.