CL Vendor Products for IS-F New product details, group buys and more, specifically for the IS-F model from CL Vendors

New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-16, 11:04 AM
Scott610
Advanced

Received 84 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by RRRacing
If your KCLV is 20 or above, there is no point. This version is just for anyone who is experiencing a lower KCLV.

Rafi
Kk I gotta check mines later
Old 06-07-16, 02:46 PM
Justin727
Lead Lap

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

IF thats a stock car thats not bad. Not sure why people are expecting 50hp difference from an n/a tune when the car is stock.
Old 06-07-16, 03:17 PM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,413 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott610
Kk I gotta check mines later
Joe, you are always welcome to come, I'll gladly datalog your car and check things out.

Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 06-08-16, 12:55 PM
Defratos
Racer

Received 73 Likes on 44 Posts

Sub'd cause I can't find the damn thread on my desktop

Last edited by Defratos; 06-08-16 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-08-16, 03:39 PM
Scott610
Advanced

Received 84 Likes on 46 Posts

Joe, you are always welcome to come, I'll gladly datalog your car and check things out.

Rafi
I'll try to figure out a day been busy but thanks will come by but will give you heads up before I do
Old 06-09-16, 05:21 AM
MyisFly
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can chime in also I haven't done a dyno or anything im going by simply feel and racing my friends m4. I raced him before the tune hence I did have 20inch heavy wheels so my launch was horrible but we were neck and neck until 3rd gear m4's 3rd gear is so nasty he pulls away you can tell the power band of turbocharged vehicles. Anyway I have forgestar 19s now with 295's in the rear and the tune. I have had the tune for about a month just everyday driving only get a chance to do 4th gear pulls a few times a week. I don't or haven't checked the KCLV. I live in dallas and last week we had a car club meet in okc where my friend with the m4 lives. I took this 3 hour trip to randomly do 4th gear pulls all the way to okc. We finally raced my last night there mind you I have lighter wheels and wider tires now. We did race from complete stop and 20 mph rolls. I don't know if the tune had anything to do with it but my launch is nasty rev to about 1k and it gets up and go like it is awd so I left him like it was nothing. But from the 20 roll I initially jump on him but his third gear still pulls up on me he caught up and started passing at about 100mph it wasn't as dominating as before ( his third gear before the tune ). So I have mixed feelings about the tune I don't really feel the difference and I don't know if that race was a product of the wheels and tires and btw I have I/H/E before and after tune. I think stock m4's are supposed to run high 11's stock in the 1/4 mile. Judging by my launch I would eat him up in the 1/4. Not a definitive review but just giving my experience. But I don not feel all the extra power everyone else is feeling at least not yet I think its a mind thing.
Old 06-09-16, 05:24 AM
MyisFly
Driver

oh and forget to add I filled up with 93 octane before I left and before we raced all okc offers is 91 octane so take that into consideration also
Old 06-10-16, 07:47 AM
RRRacing
Sponsor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 1,413 Likes on 647 Posts

Originally Posted by MyisFly
I can chime in also I haven't done a dyno or anything im going by simply feel and racing my friends m4. I raced him before the tune hence I did have 20inch heavy wheels so my launch was horrible but we were neck and neck until 3rd gear m4's 3rd gear is so nasty he pulls away you can tell the power band of turbocharged vehicles. Anyway I have forgestar 19s now with 295's in the rear and the tune. I have had the tune for about a month just everyday driving only get a chance to do 4th gear pulls a few times a week. I don't or haven't checked the KCLV. I live in dallas and last week we had a car club meet in okc where my friend with the m4 lives. I took this 3 hour trip to randomly do 4th gear pulls all the way to okc. We finally raced my last night there mind you I have lighter wheels and wider tires now. We did race from complete stop and 20 mph rolls. I don't know if the tune had anything to do with it but my launch is nasty rev to about 1k and it gets up and go like it is awd so I left him like it was nothing. But from the 20 roll I initially jump on him but his third gear still pulls up on me he caught up and started passing at about 100mph it wasn't as dominating as before ( his third gear before the tune ). So I have mixed feelings about the tune I don't really feel the difference and I don't know if that race was a product of the wheels and tires and btw I have I/H/E before and after tune. I think stock m4's are supposed to run high 11's stock in the 1/4 mile. Judging by my launch I would eat him up in the 1/4. Not a definitive review but just giving my experience. But I don not feel all the extra power everyone else is feeling at least not yet I think its a mind thing.
A few things:

(1) If you have our OBD handheld programmer we can send you a new tune we have that should be more stable in hot climates and 91 octane fuel.

(2) M4's make a ton of torque, and from what I have seen, they dyno at about 430whp on a Dynojet... so the are underrated from the factory.

(3) One of he biggest improvements with our tune is he low to mid range torque improvement, so that helped you to launch harder provided that you now have enough grip.

-Rafi
Email: Contact@RR-Racing.com
Phone: 484-756-1777
Facebook : Youtube

Old 06-10-16, 09:25 AM
Justin727
Lead Lap

A few things:

(1) If you have our OBD handheld programmer we can send you a new tune we have that should be more stable in hot climates and 91 octane fuel.

(2) M4's make a ton of torque, and from what I have seen, they dyno at about 430whp on a Dynojet... so the are underrated from the factory.

(3) One of he biggest improvements with our tune is he low to mid range torque improvement, so that helped you to launch harder provided that you now have enough grip.

-Rafi
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the tune. Just waiting for the shop to have time to install the headers!
Old 06-10-16, 11:32 AM
MyisFly
Driver

A few things:

-Rafi
Well if it is tuned for low to mid range torque then rafi I applaud your work because the F left the m4 and I was hyped. And I love in dallas so I normally run 93 but all Oklahoma offers is 91 but it is super hot in dallas
Old 06-10-16, 03:21 PM
MileHIFcar
Pole Position

Received 405 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin727
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on the tune. Just waiting for the shop to have time to install the headers!
How much you paying to have headers installed?

I'm getting close to purchasing headers and am probably going to tackle the job with a few other F owners out here and save myself about $800-1000 in labor costs
Old 06-10-16, 03:29 PM
Justin727
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MileHIFcar
How much you paying to have headers installed?

I'm getting close to purchasing headers and am probably going to tackle the job with a few other F owners out here and save myself about $800-1000 in labor costs
Since it's a friend $350.
Old 06-10-16, 06:15 PM
MileHIFcar
Pole Position

Received 405 Likes on 256 Posts

I'd pay that in a heartbeat! You helping him, or is he tackling it alone?
Old 06-11-16, 02:46 PM
allst4risf
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i think there a guy out in sd cali that was offering to install headers for 400 and some beers
Old 06-11-16, 09:31 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 701 Likes on 615 Posts

We have a local shop in San Diego California that is going to do it for a great price!!

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886

Quick Reply: New Product RR-Racing ISF ECU Tune.... FINALLY!!!