RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-17, 04:25 PM
vietfella
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone, been lurking the forums since last week when I picked up a Lexus Certified 2016 RX350 AWD. First time Lexus owner, this is a replacement for my wife's camry. Upgrades so far have been changing the courtesy lights to LEDs.
  • Exterior: Nebula Gray Pearl
  • Interior: Black with Espresso Walnut Trim
  • Premium Pkg
  • Heated/Ventilated Front seats
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • 20" Split Five Spoke Wheels
  • 12.3" Navi
  • Towing Prep Pkg
  • Lexus Safety+
  • Touch Free power rear door
  • Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
  • Intuitive Park Assist

Old 03-01-17, 06:44 PM
rynaoom
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

congrats ... i got the same one but black outside and red interior ..
loven it.
The following users liked this post:
vietfella (03-01-17)
Old 03-07-17, 07:39 PM
rcsting
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Just picked up our 2017 RX450H F Sport. Nebula Gray/Red interior. It's absolutely amazing and a huge leap forward from our 2005 RX330.
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-img_0479.jpg  
Old 03-11-17, 04:10 PM
MWH76
Driver School Candidate

New to the forum. Just picked up our 2017 (eminent white pearl) to replace a 2015 (deep sea mica). We loved our 2015...and it was undoubtedly more refined with the parchment interior. However, we are planning on moving back down to a one car household, so durability is key with a dog and a marathon runner! I was petrified of dirt, scuffs and damage every time we got into our beautiful car!

Here are the key specs:
Eminent white pearl exterior
Stratus gray leather
20-inch wheels
12.3-inch nav with ML
Espresso walnut
Heated steering wheel
Ventilated seats
Premium package
Panoramic roof
Touchless liftgate
Cold weather package

Love all of the amazing features thus far. Will post pics once we get a little bit of sun here in perpetual gray Seattle!
Old 03-12-17, 11:55 PM
dchar
Lexus Champion

Received 225 Likes on 179 Posts

1. 2017 RX350
2. Navigation with Mark Levinson
3. Exterior: Nebula Grey Pearl
Interior: Noble Brown Semi-Aniline Leather
with Gray Sapele wood and Aluminum trim
4. Option Packages:
  • LUXURY PACKAGE
  • PREMIUM TRIPLE-BEAM LED HEADLAMPS
  • PANORAMIC MOONROOF
  • HEATED & VENTILATED FRONT SEATS
  • PANORAMIC VIEW MONITOR W/ BLIND SPOT MONITOR
  • TOUCH-FREE POWER REAR DOOR
  • COLOR HEADS UP DISPLAY
  • 12.3" NAVIGATION SYSTEM W/ MARK LEVINSON AUDIO
5. Non F-sport. 20" Split Five-spoke w/ Superchrome Machined Finish & Interchangable Painted Inserts

After 15 months and 40K miles with his 2016 RX350 in Eminent white/Noble brown (one of the first on this thread), my dad started to have buyer's remorse due to missing features like LSS+. He decided to sell it. Helped him upgrade to a 2017 RX350 with almost every feature...now he's happy.

Last edited by dchar; 03-12-17 at 11:58 PM.
Old 03-13-17, 07:20 PM
MWH76
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MWH76
New to the forum. Just picked up our 2017 (eminent white pearl) to replace a 2015 (deep sea mica). We loved our 2015...and it was undoubtedly more refined with the parchment interior. However, we are planning on moving back down to a one car household, so durability is key with a dog and a marathon runner! I was petrified of dirt, scuffs and damage every time we got into our beautiful car!

Here are the key specs:
Eminent white pearl exterior
Stratus gray leather
20-inch wheels
12.3-inch nav with ML
Espresso walnut
Heated steering wheel
Ventilated seats
Premium package
Panoramic roof
Touchless liftgate
Cold weather package

Love all of the amazing features thus far. Will post pics once we get a little bit of sun here in perpetual gray Seattle!
Here are my pics, as promised...still no sun, so we'll take cloudy! Forgot to mention the HUD and BSM with panoramic view monitor.

Old 03-23-17, 10:13 AM
ELDONnTN
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Been a lurker for a while as i did my research but now its Official, Brought this guy home yesterday.
2017 RX 350 F-Sport 4X4
Built Date:02/15/2017
Ext: Nebula Grey Pearl
Int: ASH Not sure how they got that out of this "Stratus Gray leather with Scored Aluminum trim"
F SPORT Package
Towing Prep Pkg: Transmission Cooler, Heavy Duty Alternator/Radiator
Towing Equipment — Tow Hitch Receiver
12.3" Navigation System/Mark Levinson 15-speaker Premium Audio Package
Color Heads-up Display
Touch Free Power Rear Door
Panorama Moon-roof
Triple-Beam LED Headlamps
Blind Spot Monitor/Intuitive Park Assist/Rr Cross Traffic Alert/Auto Braking/Panoramic View Monitor
Cargo Net,Cargo Mat,Wheel Locks & Key Glove
Had Dealer install tint on Front side windows as well.
Only thing I didn't get that I was kind of wanting was the Power fold heated rear seat. Not that I need it by why not? Oh well salesman said I could call him and he would fold them for me...

Last edited by ELDONnTN; 03-23-17 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Forgot item
The following users liked this post:
aznkorboi (03-24-17)
Old 03-23-17, 10:58 PM
tristanrod
Driver School Candidate

Default new member - owns a 2017 rx350 f sport awd

Hey whats up everyone, I just got the 2017 rx350 awd f-sport Ultra white/red interior... best car ive had so far. Any suggestions or tips to keep an eye on. Lmk if you have any input. thanks

Last edited by tristanrod; 03-23-17 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-27-17, 04:32 AM
BB1857
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey all just wanted to introduce myself even though the new RX is my wifes. We picked up a 2017 Saturday at Lexus of Silver Spring here in MD and got a pretty nice deal after reading up here and firing off about 6 internet pricing requests. Originally she wanted the Eminent white/Parchment with 20s. MSRP was about $54k. When we got to the dealer she saw a Luxury package RX in Eminent White/Noble Brown. She was on the fence with the interior but was in love with the extra goodies, specifically the pano roof, triple LEDs, and the running boards that this one had(she is vertically challenged lol). After driving it a bit she started to really dig the darker interior so I did some renegotiating and we ended up with that one.

We have been BMW people and I still am(not changing lol) but she really wanted something more comfortable than her 428 gran coupe and the X4 was our best option with BMW but she didnt love it. Already had an X3 and the X5 leases suck now so that was out of the question. Also looked at the Land Rover Discovery Sport, Jaguar F-Pace, and Audi Q5. All were nice but I was really skeptical about the reliability of the LR and Jag. Audi was nice but kind of boring to look at. The Lexus offers some really dynamic styling(yes not everyone loves it) and an interior that cant be beat from a lux standpoint. The driving dynamics will never match a BMW nor are they really trying which in her case was a good thing wanting more comfort. I enjoy the comfort as well after getting out of my M4 and I just throw it in Sport mode to make the throttle react faster and upshifts wait just a bit longer. She is very happy and I can see this not being her last RX unless something really wonky happens.

So that was a pretty long intro but thanks for reading and I look forward to reading more and posting here and there.
Old 03-27-17, 04:56 PM
kent2174
Intermediate

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Default 2017 RX350 FSport purchased this past weekend

This weekend we replaced 2010 RX with 2017 RX350 FSport, Nightfall Mica, triple LED, Mark Levinson, Panoramic. MSRP $60,459. Out the door $59k. Good discount, not great, but best we could do with model/color we wanted.
Notice 2016 NX 200t FSport in background.
Don't recommend this color unless you are prepared to manage it!
Today sealed the paint with Liquid Glass.
NX is still more fun to drive, but RX is for when we need space and luxury.
Today drove the RX with Sport PLUS. Really impressive how it tightens the steering.
I still have days worth of reading here about the RX, but discovered today the weird front windshield wipers. Need to place them in service position to clean wind shield? too strange.

2017 RX350RX FSport

Last edited by kent2174; 03-27-17 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-31-17, 01:32 PM
FlopTop04
Advanced

Received 212 Likes on 104 Posts

Greeting all!
New member to the RX 4th Gen Club. Just bought an L Cert 2016 RX350. Great deal for a well equipped car, as it was a loaner vehicle for my local Lexus dealer. I might have even driven it once when we had the SC430 in for service. That's what got the wife interested in the RX350 in the first place. She wanted a winter SUV with more features than our 2013 RAV4 XLE. Major upgrade for her but she is very happy. Think it was the heated / cooled seats and heated steering wheel that sold her. Dealer stock photo below :
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE-rx350.jpg  
Old 04-04-17, 08:08 AM
Buck50s
Driver School Candidate

My super model
after many many years of saving she's mine, short story maybe not, 3 kids through college cell phones, (we're Americans they have to have them) I pay, anyway bought them cars to get through high school and college used ones wife has always had a new car, all this time pops has been driving a beater my tour of duty is over I'm not complaining I would do it all over again, the stars have aligned and I've got mine first one. I been driving a 98 buck all this time, no really a 98 buck so a donkey would seem like a luxury ride to me, never the less a super model Sayed yes to me 😘😘😘😂😂😂😄😄😄

Loaded every thing except the monitors in the back or hitch. Panaramic,20 inch brown interior have you get it.
Old 04-05-17, 12:04 PM
yardbird88
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

2017 RX450h F-sport atomic silver with red interior leather, fully loaded.
Ordered and planning to install OEM running board, splash guard, illuminated sills, side molding soon
Old 04-05-17, 04:39 PM
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1st Post

1st Post here. Just got a '17 RX450h last Thursday. This is my wife's car, but I will probably do most of the driving. All I have read is the small owners manual. Haven't even started on the large on yet.
Eminent White with the Grey interior. Has all the safety stuff, Luxury Pkg, Nav with 12.3 screen, and more.
Can't believe how complicated this car is. I can't even set the pre-sets for the radio. I'll get there.
Old 04-05-17, 05:59 PM
Buck50s
Driver School Candidate

Nice, would love to see those running boards

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4RX owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE