Performance Forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

IS200t tune

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-17, 11:19 AM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Listen kiddo I haven't had the time to open mine up yet so please chill.. Oh and btw the stock air box will keep the ait down a lot more than the bms cone filter but I'm sure a tool like you already knew that. lol

Last edited by cosmo1; 08-05-17 at 11:23 AM.
Old 08-05-17, 02:37 PM
zcon
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmo1
Listen kiddo I haven't had the time to open mine up yet so please chill.. Oh and btw the stock air box will keep the ait down a lot more than the bms cone filter but I'm sure a tool like you already knew that. lol
we got our selves an interwebs fight. Let this thread die until TTI updates us with some real power on this engine. 3xxwhp+++ stage 6 tune
Old 08-05-17, 02:40 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Received 93 Likes on 78 Posts

Don't call me a kiddo. I already knew that so yeah you're just being pointless rambling on about nothing.
We don't need you to check your midpipe, nuke confirmed we have 4 resonators not 4 cats. What kind of retard would think 100% that there's actually 4 cats, for real. Someone that knows very little about cars. Pay up the $100.00, it loooks like you had no problem talking money so put your money where your mouth is. What kinda rubbish can you come up with next? It's hilarious because you could've had the "cats" removed for the $100 haha
Old 08-05-17, 03:48 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

Rubbish, lol Kid nothing has been proven but your a little ***** with who thinks he knows something about cars... Go change your diaper and stop acting like a douche on this thread...
Thats exactly what your doing, acting like a douche on this thread. I've actually contributed quite a bit on here trying to help people like you but then you called me out for simply, nicely telling you there aren't 4 cats. You started acting like a ***** immediately wanting to throw your cash around like you know more. Anyone can see your crap on page 87. I love the World Wide Web but I want my $100, it's spent btw lets just keep this thread clean, k?
Old 08-05-17, 04:28 PM
IS200TFOWL
Advanced

If you want to keep it clean try keeping your mouth shut and try thinking before you speak. Again nothing has been proven so cut the crap and move on kiddo... Drop it before the moderators are forced to shut down this thread...
Are you serious, still going on? Some kinda child mentality that needs the last word? Go for it. However that'll be tough I'm sure I'll have the upper hand having to constantly remind you about our bet. Stop gambling with this thread if your such a fan boi... K I'm done, your turn, go!
Old 08-05-17, 05:11 PM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Sheddy like I said I'm very interested in that dp but I need an idea of how much louder it is...
Old 08-05-17, 05:46 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Received 409 Likes on 312 Posts

Please don't shut down my thread!! lol

Sheddy like I said I'm very interested in that dp but I need an idea of how much louder it is...
If you are going to keep the stock mid-pipe and axle back, then its pretty quiet. At cold starts you will get a deeper "buzzing" tone, but once it warms up its like stock. The catted down-pipe from TTI also has the catalytic converter to the lower section, so at lower rpm range you will hear the "buzzing" like sound, but with the windows up you don't hear anything.

PPE also released a photo of their de-catted down pipe.
Old 08-05-17, 05:59 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,239 Likes on 1,358 Posts

Cosmo1, is200tfowl - Further rude or personal comments from either and you are both going to ejected from this thread.

Knock it off, take it to PM and/or put each other on your ignore list https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pro...?do=ignorelist.

Pm me if you have questions rather than take this thread further OT.
The following 3 users liked this post by DaveGS4:
Nuke (08-05-17), PATCHEZ (09-06-19), Sheddy (08-05-17)
Old 08-05-17, 06:10 PM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Just deleted my post and my apologies, please lets continue on with this helpful thread...
Old 08-05-17, 06:11 PM
cosmo1
Pole Position

Sheddy what about the gains with the catless dp's with my current mods and could you post a link to where it can be purchased?
Old 08-05-17, 07:05 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

Sheddy what about the gains with the catless dp's with my current mods and could you post a link to where it can be purchased?
I haven't tested out a piggyback system with the addition of a down pipe, so you'll be one of the first (maybe) if you do decide to go that route. The nice thing about the BMS tune is that you can always bump the boost if you do add bolt on's. The piggyback would just be adding a higher boost signal over stock. If you decide to go with a reflash then all the parameters would be adjusted to compliment the down pipe for power gains and reliability. If you are interested in the TTI down pipe then you can contact TTITony on this forum. PPE has't told me their pricing yet, so I'll try to get that information soon.
Old 08-05-17, 07:27 PM
cosmo1
Pole Position

I'm certain without a full reflash and only my bms I would get a code with the catless dp's... Any have any dyno numbers with just the dp's?
Thanks...
Old 08-05-17, 09:33 PM
Sheddy
Lexus Champion

I'm certain without a full reflash and only my bms I would get a code with the catless dp's... Any have any dyno numbers with just the dp's?
Thanks...
You can always use the O2 sensor with a spacer to avoid the CEL. I don't know of anyone who just did a dyno with the down pipe, but if you look at the first page on this thread my stage 2 is with the addition of the down pipe.
Old 08-05-17, 10:41 PM
Nuke
Lead Lap

Received 138 Likes on 98 Posts

Thanks...
Nope, I tried that and i didn't have any CEL but just to be clear the DP is LOUD very LOUD if you if you have an exhaust on like me and the drone becomes you always on background music
The following users liked this post:
cosmo1 (08-06-17)
Old 08-06-17, 11:14 AM
cosmo1
Pole Position

It's hard to tell but it seems the torque seems to hold longer throughout the rpm's with the reflash and or the dp's compared to just the bms piggyback.. With the bms it peaks and then gradually lowers throughout the rpm's to where the reflash and dp's maintain throughout the rpm's.

Quick Reply: IS200t tune