RX - 5th Gen (2023-present) Discussion topics related to the 2023 and up RX models

Way to label favourite addresses?

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
AllanDL
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Way to label favourite addresses?

Hello everyone. I'm brand new here, so I hope this post is appropriate. I find the Lexus Nav system quite good at finding any address I enter into it. Even Garmin doesn't do as well. lol However I have a pet peave. Let's say I enter my brother's home address into the system, and save it as a favourite. Let's also say I enter several other favourite addresses as well. What I can't find, or maybe can't do is name each address. For instance if I've entered my brother's home address into the system, I can find no way to label it as, let's say, "Dave's Home Address". Is there a way to do that? Because if there isn't, all I'm left with is 50, 60 or a 100 addresses, but no way to know which address is which, if I come back to it several weeks, or months later. Am I missing something?

BTW, I am not using the app to enter addresses. I'm using the keyboard on the home screen in the car.
Thanks for reading.
Allan
The following users liked this post:
ColoradoDavid (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
ColoradoDavid
Driver

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by AllanDL
Hello everyone. I'm brand new here, so I hope this post is appropriate. I find the Lexus Nav system quite good at finding any address I enter into it. Even Garmin doesn't do as well. lol However I have a pet peave. Let's say I enter my brother's home address into the system, and save it as a favourite. Let's also say I enter several other favourite addresses as well. What I can't find, or maybe can't do is name each address. For instance if I've entered my brother's home address into the system, I can find no way to label it as, let's say, "Dave's Home Address". Is there a way to do that? Because if there isn't, all I'm left with is 50, 60 or a 100 addresses, but no way to know which address is which, if I come back to it several weeks, or months later. Am I missing something?

BTW, I am not using the app to enter addresses. I'm using the keyboard on the home screen in the car.
Thanks for reading.
Allan
I have the exact same question and hope there is an answer!
Old Today, 05:20 AM
Carbuff2
Intermediate

Received 199 Likes on 142 Posts

You MAY need to use the app...

I know that we couldn't save "HOME", except in the app.