RX - 2nd Gen (2004-2009) Discussion topics related to the 2004 -2009 RX330, RX350 and RX400H models

My car has been beeping ever since I changed my gearbox

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
Alyssasibia
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My car has been beeping ever since I changed my gearbox

I have a Lexus RX 330 2004 which I recently changed the front gearbox and the suspension , since then, my car beeps whether i turn or I drive even in straight line beyond 40MPH. The beep comes along with a light in dash with an icon of the car with curves.
Old Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Mesquite77
Advanced

Received 237 Likes on 193 Posts

Search for ABS sensors on the wheels.
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM
Leeper
Intermediate

Received 149 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by Alyssasibia
I have a Lexus RX 330 2004 which I recently changed the front gearbox and the suspension , since then, my car beeps whether i turn or I drive even in straight line beyond 40MPH. The beep comes along with a light in dash with an icon of the car with curves.
Your car only has one gearbox. What are the codes when yo plug in a OBDII reader? You can borrow one from most any large auto parts retailer for free. That warning light is likely your traction control but you'd need to verify you've provided no pics to confirm. You've replaced ALL the suspension? You post make little sense and lacks pretty much anything needed for a decent diagnosis.
Old Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Alyssasibia
6th Gear

I diagnosed it nothing no fault was shown, it used to show a symbol on the dashboard before but now it doesn’t show anymore and it’s still making the noise …
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM
Alyssasibia
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Mesquite77
Search for ABS sensors on the wheels.
I checked all the sensors they’re all working fine
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
Alyssasibia
6th Gear

this is the light that blinks on the dash
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM
Leeper
Intermediate

Received 149 Likes on 102 Posts

this is the light that blinks on the dash
That is a traction control warning light, search this forum you'll find a number of threads and solutions how to fix it

Btw in your first pic the light on the left shows a "check engine" light on (if that is still there it needs to be addressed immediately could be something very important), on the right it is showing a "TPMS" (tire pressure management system) warning usually means a tire is low on air pressure but that could also affect your traction control

Old Today, 01:51 AM
Alyssasibia
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Leeper
That is a traction control warning light, search this forum you'll find a number of threads and solutions how to fix it

Btw in your first pic the light on the left shows a "check engine" light on (if that is still there it needs to be addressed immediately could be something very important), on the right it is showing a "TPMS" (tire pressure management system) warning usually means a tire is low on air pressure but that could also affect your traction control

yes thank you I’ve sort out the tire pressure the tire pressure is now ok but the sound is still beeping can someone help me with a video on how to get rid of the sound
Old Today, 02:30 AM
Nevada
Rookie

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

I checked all the sensors they’re all working fine
How did you verify that the ABS sensors are working? No ABS system faults detected?

Have a look at the wheel speed sensor values on a diagnostic scan tool while driving, do they each show the same MPH? I suspect one or more wheel speed sensors are inoperative, probably caused by an open circuit.

Old Today, 02:33 AM
Alyssasibia
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Nevada
How did you verify that the ABS sensors are working? No ABS system faults detected?

Have a look at the wheel speed sensor values on a diagnostic scan tool while driving, do they each show the same MPH? I suspect one or more wheel speed sensors are inoperative, probably caused by an open circuit.

okay thank you so much I’ll look into that today and give a feedback