Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Toyota Aygo X

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:40 AM
ThomasD94
Pit Crew

Received 74 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Toyota Aygo X

Hey everyone,
I recently got the chance to drive the Toyota Aygo X (Undercover Edition). It is a compact SUV with a 1.0l 3 cylinder petrol engine and a 5 speed manual transmission. The car produces about 70bhp so it is not fast but it was fairly enjoyable to drive.

I wanted to share some photos of it as it is the smallest new Toyota offered in the UK currently.

2023 Toyota Aygo X
Old Today, 03:45 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 87 Likes on 86 Posts

With the upcoming loss of the Mitsubishi Mirage in the under-20K category in the U.S., I think there might be a market, even if not a large one, for new vehicles of that price-class here in the U.S. Not everyone can afford 40K or even 30K for a new vehicle.
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 431 Likes on 355 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by mmarshall
With the upcoming loss of the Mitsubishi Mirage in the under-20K category in the U.S., I think there might be a market, even if not a large one, for new vehicles of that price-class here in the U.S. Not everyone can afford 40K or even 30K for a new vehicle.
I agree! That's a big price-class that needs more vehicles. Many cars are considerably more expensive than they were a few years ago. I don't even bother looking at new cars anymore because they are so far out of my price range.