Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Club Lexus rules need change

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-24, 10:39 AM
kamie
Rookie

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Angry Club Lexus rules need change

Club Lexus rules of engagement are to obnoxious, user not friendly and not user-intuitive. The organizers and mediators anti-user rules need relaxing and so restrictive. Only 200 members for so many years club existence and overwhelming majority of participants are only visitors, not members? The multiple restrictions and rules explain why majority is not considering a membership in Club Lexus, and rightfully so.
Old 09-26-24, 12:46 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,321 Likes on 1,414 Posts

What specific rules are a problem for you?

The only issue I can see is where you posted in a bunch of forums not related to your specific Lexus model, bumping old posts or pasting the same content in multiple spots in the same forum. Is that your concern?
For example, you posted / pasted the same question about your 3RX 077 Starfire pearl white paint in the SC300 build threads subforum, and bumped old 2019 threads in both LC model and the IS 3rd generation forum and a welcome roll call thread with the same questions (duplicates posted in the wrong spot were removed, and you were notified).

I did also just close a thread you took off topic as well with an unrelated discussion in the 2nd gen RX forum
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...-tried-it.html

EDIT @kamie and another where you are bumping another thread, 9 years old in the ES model forum https://www.clublexus.com/forums/es-...battery-2.html

So I'm guessing maybe you are struggling with general forum navigation, finding your exact model's sub-forum, not so much as the rules. Let's get you sorted.

The right spot for your 2011 RX450 is here, in the third generation RX forum https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rx-...2010-2015-212/

Last edited by DaveGS4; Yesterday at 09:02 PM.
Old Today, 06:57 AM
Roscol
Pit Crew

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I’ve belonged to many groups over the years, related to Toyota, vintage motorcycles, Landcruisers, Vintage military rifles, etc. and I’ve found Club Lexus really no different in their setup and administration.
Have found some really useful information that’s help me and saved so much of my time and money.
Just give it a chance, besides, what do you expect for free?
The following users liked this post:
Margate330 (Today)