Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

DIY: How to place an online order and discount from Sewell

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-11, 01:32 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY: How to place an online order and discount from Sewell

I know its a hard thing to comprehend, but I really wanted to help out some of you guys! Here is how to sign up to track your packages at Sewell and get discounts! WOW!

1. Visit http://is.sewellparts.com/

2. At the top RIGHT of the screen, select "Login/Register"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Under "New Customer", select REGISTER NOW button.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

4. Fill out the Account Registration Form. Make sure you complete everything listed. Under "Forum Membership Information," make sure you DO NOT FORGET to select "Club Lexus." This gives you discounts on EVERYTHING.

5. Now click "Register" and the screen should now say, "Your account was successfully created."

6. Under "Returning Customer," use your newly created account to login! Wow!

7. Once logged in, click on the "L | IS" to start shopping!

8. Select your car from the drop down menu!

9. As you can see, Sewell shows you the discount do to your Club Lexus membership! Wow!

10. Add all the things you want to your cart and then you will see the grand total including shipping! Incredible! Now click "Checkout"

11. I ALWAYS choose Paypal and then follow the instructions accordingly!

12. Once you have submitted your order, you can LOGIN to check the status! Wow!

13. You can EVEN TRACK PACKAGES! Holy cow!

I really hope this helps any questions you might have! Remember, BEFORE YOU ADD anything to your cart, YOU MUST LOGIN to get the Club Lexus discount! Enjoy!
Old 09-27-11, 01:33 PM
dragnz
Driver School Candidate

I would edit out your address if I were you
Old 09-27-11, 01:37 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

^ +1 a few of those pics got your address lol.

Glad someone made a thread on this though. Kinda funny there had to be a DIY on it but i'm sure it will help people. Sticky this thing!
Old 09-27-11, 01:37 PM
Snubbles
Lexus Test Driver

LOL!! Can you teach me how to do 1 + 1 next please.
Old 09-27-11, 01:59 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Hahaha! I wanna leave my address so people can come find me.. I have my entire "Iraq Combat Kit" at home right now and would love to wear it all in a fire fight

Check out my cities laws on GUNS! Found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennesaw,_Georgia

The Gun Law
Kennesaw once again was in the news on May 1, 1982, when the city unanimously passed a law requiring "every head of household to maintain a firearm together with ammunition." After passage of the law, the burglary rate in Kennesaw declined and even today, the City has the lowest crime rate in Cobb County.

In 1982 the city passed an ordinance [Sec 34-21][13]

(a) In order to provide for the emergency management of the city, and further in order to provide for and protect the safety, security and general welfare of the city and its inhabitants, every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm, together with ammunition therefore.

(b) Exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who suffer a physical or mental disability which would prohibit them from using such a firearm. Further exempt from the effect of this section are those heads of households who are paupers or who conscientiously oppose maintaining firearms as a result of beliefs or religious doctrine, or persons convicted of a felony.

Gun rights activist David Kopel has claimed that there is evidence that this gun law has reduced the incident rate of home burglaries citing that in the first year, home burglaries dropped from 65 before the ordinance, down to 26 in 1983, and to 11 in 1984.[14] Another report observed a noticeable reduction in burglary from 1981, the year before the ordinance was passed, to 1999.[15]

Statistical analysis of [the] data over a longer period of time did not show any evidence that [the law] reduced the rate of home burglaries [in Kennesaw.][16][17]"

Last edited by dackp143; 09-27-11 at 02:06 PM.
Old 09-27-11, 03:05 PM
don
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Address is visible in screenshot 13.
Old 09-27-11, 04:24 PM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Do you work for Sewell?
Old 09-27-11, 05:05 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by smokyis350
Do you work for Sewell?
I'm gonna say no because he's located in Georgia and Sewell is in Texas.

If you don't believe me, look at his address above.

hahah
Old 09-27-11, 05:15 PM
starknight
Lead Lap

Thanks for all the info!
Old 09-27-11, 05:25 PM
516IS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You must be getting some kickbacks from Sewell... If not, you should ask them as you constantly vouch for them...
Old 09-27-11, 06:50 PM
Stylnhonda
Lexus Test Driver

Wow! Your getting a good shipping price. Under $12 for all that shipped from TX to GA! Too bad the guy in the other thread got jacked paying like $40 to HI for a 1 lb package
Old 09-27-11, 07:02 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Stylnhonda
Wow! Your getting a good shipping price. Under $12 for all that shipped from TX to GA! Too bad the guy in the other thread got jacked paying like $40 to HI for a 1 lb package
Yeah, big difference between 800 miles of Diesel Gas and 4000+ miles of JP5 Jet Fuel! He is lucky to get $40!
Old 09-27-11, 07:07 PM
dackp143
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 516IS
You must be getting some kickbacks from Sewell... If not, you should ask them as you constantly vouch for them...
Haha! Yeah, that's because I get so pissed off about how ridiculous people are over shipping costs from a company that is already discounting their stuff by sometimes 30% to people who don't have crap to do with a dealership. They should feel lucky to get such a discount on product, I find it all baby talk on the shipping
Old 09-27-11, 07:13 PM
smokyis350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by dackp143
Yeah, big difference between 800 miles of Diesel Gas and 4000+ miles of JP5 Jet Fuel! He is lucky to get $40!
Maybe Sewell should start using USPS flat rate box..

$4.75 for a flat rate envelope that can fit all the little items they sell such as touch up paint, clips, and other items instead of charging $13 for shipping. No worries though, I ended up buying them from my local dealership and was still cheaper after tax compared to Sewell's price + shipping.

Btw, it still cost $4.75 for Hawaii and Alaska..
Old 09-27-11, 07:19 PM
whitebeast
Pole Position

Received 69 Likes on 64 Posts

what is pop up in your mind to make this thread Dackp143?

Quick Reply: DIY: How to place an online order and discount from Sewell