Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

VIP Autosalon

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-11, 12:23 PM
areukhmer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To be honest the wait time everyone experience in this threads is not as bad as mine (or at least i dont think). I order a full Job Design Kit, Artisan Spirit Fenders, Weds Kranze Vishunu PAID in FULL almost 10K CASH. Only to find out 6 months later the Weds Vishunu wasn't order since i meet with Weds my self at last year Autocon 2010. And then a year later to find out somehow the kits was lost in shipping. And got bit of chunk of refund back. Until today VIPAUTOSALON still owe me $1500. So far it's been 2 years already.

Don't get me wrong VIP was a very stand up company and reliable when i first step into the automotive scene that's why i trusted them that much but then after all this i dont think i ever going to order anything through them again. But keep in mind me and Clark are still on good terms but i just dont know how his side of business are doing.

Last edited by areukhmer; 12-12-11 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-12-11, 01:38 PM
Yoshi8
Driver School Candidate

I am also waiting for something that I ordered 1 year ago still getting the run around. I don't know how someone does business like this.
Old 12-12-11, 02:29 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

I am not entirely sure whats going on here, Ive been with the company for about 3-4 months now so I am not familiar with these orders but please give me a call or send me an email at Steven@vipautosalon.com or call me at 714-333-5028 or drop me a PM with all the details and i will look into all of this personally.

Originally Posted by Gfrost07
I' thought I was the only one! I also paid in full for my full Aimgain kit in May and still no response from Clark or Steve. I've emailed them and called them and nothing .... Now I'm just hoping I can get my money back so I can move on and purchase it somewhere else and not get the run around ...don't know what to do anymore..... Just want my kit for Xmas
Please give me a call so that I can look into this for you.
Mobile: 714-333-5028

Originally Posted by areukhmer
To be honest the wait time everyone experience in this threads is not as bad as mine (or at least i dont think). I order a full Job Design Kit, Artisan Spirit Fenders, Weds Kranze Vishunu PAID in FULL almost 10K CASH. Only to find out 6 months later the Weds Vishunu wasn't order since i meet with Weds my self at last year Autocon 2011. And then a year later to find out somehow the kits was lost in shipping. And got bit of chunk of refund back. Until today VIPAUTOSALON still owe me $1500. So far it's been 2 years already.

Don't get me wrong VIP was a very stand up company and reliable when i first step into the automotive scene that's why i trusted them that much but then after all this i dont think i ever going to order anything through them again. But keep in mind me and Clark are still on good term but i just dont know how his side of business are doing.

Originally Posted by Yoshi8
I am also waiting for something that I ordered 1 year ago still getting the run around. I don't know how someone does business like this.
Old 12-12-11, 03:34 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

Just wanted to give you guys an update of whats going on what my order. I got in contact with Clark and he is going to cancel the order with prussian blue because they are taking too long to respond back to Clark. Now instead i am going with junction produce lip kit. He has already contacted them and just waiting for a stock check from them. Also Steven from vip autosalon has gotten a hold of me and he is also working on getting my lip kit. so far so good.
Old 12-12-11, 08:59 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts
Arrow VIP Auto Salon - personal experience...

The previous thread was closed on VIP Auto Salon, and this is not a general bashing thread. I would just like to inform other members that I, too, was given the run around on getting my body kit shipped from them. My problem story is as follows:

I ordered on a weekend, paid in full (>$2000), and was told it would ship the day the money cleared. The money cleared the following Monday. Wednesday or so came around and I asked for the tracking number... No tracking number. They said "Wald is busy preparing for SEMA" but said it would ship the following Monday at the latest. Next week was SEMA and they said no one was around to ship it. But still said they'd try to get it shipped. The week after SEMA came around and still I was getting "it will ship tomorrow". I contacted a friend who personally knows VIP and he got in contact with VIP and low and behold, I received a phone call from the owner. Said it would ship tomorrow, and go figure it didn't ship until the day after that.

All in all it took around 24 days to receive after payment cleared. Shipping is 3-5 days from Cali so this was 3 weeks later than I was promised when making the purchase. Otherwise I would have bought rims first.... And I only received it "so quickly" because of my personal contact and friend in Cali, otherwise I do not know where I'd be.

I believe that as a club Lexus member, it is my responsibility to give HONEST feedback on our vendors. We trust them with thousands of dollars of our money to ship us our goods.

Once again, this isn't to trash the company per-say, but after seeing the previous thread locked, I would like to share my experience. If this is the wrong section, mods please move. I would appreciate that this thread is left open as long as it does not turn into a thread that leads in the wrong direction

Thanks for reading. And Post your experience, whether it be good or bad.
Old 12-12-11, 09:15 PM
Cartune
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

use the itrader
Old 12-12-11, 09:24 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Cartune
use the itrader
Correct me if I'm wrong, but only time I've been able to leave feedback is if CL sends me a notification, and I never got one for my transaction with them.
Old 12-12-11, 09:53 PM
chinaxb0y
Driver School Candidate

when i posted up the initial posting it wasn't meant for it to be a thrashing post. i just wanted to get information on whether anyone here know the best way to get in contact with vip autosalon.
Old 12-12-11, 11:37 PM
VIP Auto Salon
Former Sponsor

Hello Adam,

I got her PM today and just sent my reply but also for your convenience. I have written a short and detailed version for you here outlining the timeline from December 9th until today December 12th 2011 and everything that I have done personally to fulfill your order.

Short Version:

1. Charged Credit Card, on the afternoon of Last Friday, December 9th, 2011.
2. Last Friday, December 9th, 2011 by the time we charged the card, unfortunately it was beyond WALD's shipping time as it was the late afternoon which is when i received the phone call for the order.
( WALD is not open on the weekends so I was unable to ship it over the weekend )
4. Today, Monday, December 12th, 2011 I went to WALD International's facility in Southern California to drop off a check for the wing, they are going to deposit the check today.
5. The wing will ship out tomorrow, Tuesday December 13th, 2011 and I will send the tracking information to you immediate as I receive it.

Your Order in Detail:

12/9/2011
We went ahead and charged your credit card on Friday afternoon 12/9/2011, but since our shop as well as WALD USA is not open on weekends, unfortunately there was absolutely no way to ship it out as if you check the records we were not able to charge the card until the afternoon time after WALD's ship time.

12/12/2011
I went to WALD's facility here in California this afternoon and dropped off a check for the wing. To save sometime I went ahead and paid WALD extra to ship it out for me directly from their facility rather than having to come back to pick it up tomorrow.

So as you can see I am shipping it out to you as fast as humanly possible in order for you to get it well before Christmas to wrap it up. I made you a promise that it would reach you well before Christmas and I intend to keep that promise and will have a tracking number for you tomorrow morning/afternoon depending on when they email me the tracking number.

If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to give me a call on the phone, 714-333-5028. That is my direct Cellphone line for work.

Regards,

Steven @ VIP Auto Salon

Adam, we are sorry for the delay to receive your kit, there were unforeseeable delays, all I can do as a vendor is order products and ship them out for your guys as I receive them we are at the mercy of our suppliers sometimes and with JDM stuff it can be a bit tough.

I did not foresee them being busy for SEMA, but thats not your fault at all, that's my fault entirely. I knew SEMA was coming up, I should have asked them if it would have been an issue in delaying your kit, but the thought didn't occur to me and it should have.

If i was able to ship it any faster or if I would have known there were going to be delays, I would have informed you when you placed the order, but as soon as i found out I gave you a call and kept you as updated as best as I could.

Last edited by VIP Auto Salon; 12-13-11 at 12:04 AM.
Old 04-15-13, 04:25 PM
Phong780
Driver School Candidate

I ordered the joe z exhaust from them on feb 15. They said it was on back order and will take 2-4 weeks. I waited patiently and was told it won't be complete til April 10. It's April 15 (2 months) and still no word on when it'll be done. Also, I thought I'd order hid fogs lights from them on feb 25. Still haven't revived them either. Got a hold of Clark a couple times but this is getting ridiculous. 2 months for an exhaust and a hid kit? I starting to regret going with VIP and should of dealt with Carson.